EXECUTIVE ACTION:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

EXECUTIVE ACTION:

Postby JDB4JFK » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:47 pm

https://youtu.be/lWoqCVY9x0Y

This film was made in 1973 and they had a lot right than! Look at this trailer of the movie and they talk about "TWO OSWALDS, CIA, AND FBI involvement and etc. Pretty good for being only ten years after the assassination!
JDB4JFK

EXECUTIVE ACTION:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 am

06.25.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.24.2017 - JDB4JFK, an Exceptional Member and Contributor to the JFKMS Forum for many years
now, Posted this Essential Headline about what I consider to be The Greatest JFK Movie Ever Made.

Kudos to JDB4JFK.

1. I was reliably advised in the mid 1970's in Chicago, Illinois that somebody with inside knowledge
to the JFK Removal helped supply actual information for this movie's Original Script, in addition to
the exceptional research and production supplied by those involved.

2. I have believed that since the release of Oliver Stone's movie, JFK, that to a degree JFK the movie,
plagiarized and expounded upon EXECUTIVE ACTION. Sufficient Credit was never given to the movie
EXECUTIVE ACTION.

EXECUTIVE ACTION was not only met with resistance when released, but had Burt Lancaster, Robert
Ryan, and Will Geer not come aboard, the movie EXECUTIVE ACTION might have never been made.

I am going to locate and Post on the 3 other EXECUTIVE ACTION Headlines Posted on the JFKMS Forum
to support JDB4JFK's Important Headline and Supporting Information here.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: EXECUTIVE ACTION:

Postby JDB4JFK » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:32 pm

https://youtu.be/MzOFfv1QEDc

This is AWSOME STUFF HERE!!! IS Rob Ryan DAP IN THE MOVIE OR Dulles???
JDB4JFK

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:56 pm

kenmurray

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:11 pm

Just a FYI on this movie, after further research I find out that Donald Sutherland was the original guy in Hollywood promoting this movie. He was credited for having the idea for the film, and for hiring Mark Lane and Donald Freed to write the screen play! Sutherland planned to act in and produce Executive Action, however he abandoned the project and took a role in another film after falling to obtain financing for the film!

Remember it was Donald Sutherland who played MR. X in Oliver Stone's movie JFK! He played the part of Colonel Fletcher Prouty.
JDB4JFK

Postby Slav » Sun May 05, 2019 6:54 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3uhs0j

Tonight I watched this movie I am surprised I missed it and didn’t read this post, I’m very surprised how much info they had in 1973 and they even talk about population control in 1973.

Thanks Bruce for pointing it out to me and Jd for the post.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?