Our New Book "Walking The Razor's Edge The Dutchman & The B

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:03 am

We have finally arrived and our book Walking The Razor's Edge: The Dutchman and The Baron will be released this week on Amazon books. It's been a long journey and years and years of research and study. We hope all here on our Forum will take the time to read our study our book. We are announcing the release here first. With great pride we have received the Gold Badge of Achievement from The International Review of Books from Ireland.

Walking The Razor's Edge: The Dutchman and The Baron

Concise Review:
It was at the Dallas/Fort Worth airport where Dutch journalist, Willem Oltmans, began his real journey. During a chance encounter with Marguerite Oswald, mother of Lee Harvey Oswald, purported killer of then-President John F. Kennedy, she insisted on her son’s innocence. During subsequent conversations with her, he was so compelled by her story that he decided to delve deeper into an investigation of his own.
During his ten-year investigation, he encountered an infamous clairvoyant, Gerard Croiset, who was instrumental in solving many murder cases. A clear vision he had that Oswald did not act alone in the Kennedy assassination, lead Oltmans on a quest to find and interview George de Mohrenschildt, a close friend of Oswald’s and suspected co-conspirator in the assassination. Finally able to connect with and interview de Mohrenschildt, he uncovers his intriguing and mysterious history of spying, worldwide oil dealings, and other unsavory affiliations.
As the story progresses, Oltmans befriends de Mohrenschildt and discovers the connection between Oswald and his close friend arouses suspicions about his new found friend.
This riveting story takes the reader on a wild roller coaster ride along with Oltmans as he tries to reveal the truth about the assassination to the American public through the media. Discredited by both American and Dutch government officials, he is disillusioned, yet displays admirable perseverance in his efforts to uncover the truth.
In attempting to unveil the conspiracy theories surrounding the assassination, the story does manage to shed some light on events leading up to the bleakest of all days in American history. This book is a highly recommended and thought-provoking read for all who want to gain more insight into the workings of their government and government officials.
This book provides well written and well researched new insights into a very controversial subject matter. It is difficult to determine which is more captivating, the author's storytelling skills or the actual story!

Kathy Denver
Reviews Editor
The International Review of Books

I would like to thank each and every Forum member here for there contributions here and know that all of us who study and research this case and share there thoughts and finds helps us all in our quest for the real truth.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Our New Book "Walking The Razor's Edge The Dutchman & T

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:10 am

Great News Tommy

I hope you do really good, just in case you do too good and wanted to buy a new car and donate the old, don’t forget about me, lol. :)

I know you worked hard and it’s been a long time Best Wishes
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Thank you Slav I greatly appreciate that.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby bobspez » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:34 am

Don't see this on Amazon. A link would be helpful.
bobspez

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Our book was published today on Amazon Kindle Publishing and should be available for purchase within 72 hours. Please do check it out we think you will enjoy it. For those who do purchase a copy we would like to say thank you very much.

Cover Design 01 (1).jpg
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Here is our link to our new book.
https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Razors-E ... 1-fkmrnull

Looks like it won't work here for some reason. Our book is now available on Amazon Books.com

Hope each of you here will give it a read and we hope you will enjoy it. Thanks Tommy
Tommy Wilkens

Postby bobspez » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Link is working. Thanks.
bobspez

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Sunday
10:10 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Well over a decade ago Mr. Willem Dankbaar, from Holland, began his journey with projects
and quests focused On The Removal of JFK, and Subject Matters related thereto.

The JFK Murder Murder Solved Forum (JFKMS Forum), in My Opinion, under Wim’s dedication,
direction, energy, finances, and guidance has grown to The Very Best JFK Forum and Information
Site in the World.

Mr. Tommy Wilkens has recently written and published a book, and has proudly Posted his information
here

“WALKING THE RAZOR’s EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN AND THE BARON.

Our individual approaches, concerns, energy, focus, interests, reading, research, writings, zeal, and
zest toward The Removal of JFK on 11.22.1963 differ, and vary.

Of course so do mine.

But Tommy Wilkens is one of us, united in the overall Quest for Knowledge and Understanding in
The Puzzle of The JFK Removal. Tommy may bring some pieces to the vast decades long puzzle
as you deem to see it.

I ask, request, and suggest that we all support Tommy, as we all seek each other’s camaraderie.

TOMMY WILKENS IS ONE OF US.

TOMMY WILKENS IS YOU AND WE.

WE ARE ALL TOMMY WILKENS.

LET’s ALL SUPPORT TOMMY WILKENS AND WILLEM DANKBAAR AS WE WOULD ASK, HOPE, AND LIKE TO
BE SUPPORTED.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Thanks Bruce for the Powerful post, Yes Tommy is one of us and spent years and years tracking down info and spent a lot of Money , we all should back him he worked so hard and deserves it, plus he is a good guy and has a Hot Condo Apt near the beach which I love,

Thank you Bruce and Thanks Tommy for your dedication.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:19 pm

I just can not tell you Bruce how much your endorsement of our new book and of myself means to me. I respect you and admire you. I feel all the members of this Forum are lucky to have you as a leading guiding voice here. It's the wisdom that you have shared with us all that keeps the flame shining that keeps us all seeking out the truth. I thank you so very much.. Tommy Wilkens

P.S. Thanks Slav for your kind words also !!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi Tommy; lots of good feedback already on Amazon, congratulations! Your link above did not work for me, here is another one: https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Razors-E ... 1732739412

Somehow this site makes it hard to do external links or link posts on this site to other forums.

Tommy, if you are releasing powerful new details of the conspiracy, I hope that the "powers that be" can somehow be avoided from getting revenge! I hear living in an RV is one way to lose the trail of "travelling salesmen".
Tom Bigg

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Thank you Tom for your comments.Tom as I write in our book “The truth lies before us. Let none of us fail to set history right out of fear to seek the truth.” by Tommy Wilkens.... You know Tom when we started our research and this book project we talked about the possible threats and the possibilities of what could happen what might happen. The dark side of this is real and we know this. But at some point it's going to take someone to make a stand for the truth no matter what the fear is. The truth at some point in time has to be told. We decided to step forward and seek out the truth. What we reveal in our new book is powerful and the truth of and about the one individual (George de Mohrenschildt) that was a mentor and the closest known friend to Lee Harvey Oswald in the months leading up to John F Kennedy's assassination. We bring out the other side of the story. On every level de Mohrenschildt sailed under the radar denial of everything from start to finish. That all has come to an end he did not sail under our radar.We tell an interesting and intriguing story. We hope you will get our book and enjoy it. Check out the Promo for our ACX Audio book version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LgqGif ... SqlpBEqzA4
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tom Bigg » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:35 pm

I was being half facetious. I don't know what it would take to rouse the powers that be from over 50 years ago in a serious way. Think Assange and Snowden but they released reams of real evidence that was top secret.

If there were huge bombshells like Nicoletti's diary, original incriminating documents which must still exist...somewhere...then maybe.
Tom Bigg

BB: POSITIVE SUGGESTION: AUTOGRAPHED COPY:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:20 pm

Wednesday
10:20 a.m.

Dear Mr. Tommy Wilkens:

Tommy - Again Sincere Congratulations on your Long Time Project that certainly took a lot
of sincere dedication in effort, money, spirit, and time. I am certainly familiar with that, and
much, much more.

I am old fashioned to the extent that I prefer to hold, mark, and underline in multiple colors,
a real book that I can take with me anytime, anywhere for both my readings, and to show to
others in the JFK Research Community that are close Associates and/or Friends that I meet
with personally and professionally.

TOMMY - SPIRIT OF A POSITIVE SUGGESTION:

Post where I, and others, can mail a check to you, including all costs for a CUSTOM AUTOGRAPHED
COPY/COPIES OF YOUR BOOK.

I suggest that you make a menu of costs for multiple purchases, including all mailing costs, for
AUTOGRAPHED COPIES directly from you.

For example I have complete sets of Lt. Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin's books and manuscripts,
Jim Marrs books, and Robert Clayton Buick's books and manuscripts, all long time personal and professional
friends.

Of course in addition I have several decades of original analyses, documents, manuscripts, notes, paintings,
reproductions, sketches, etc., from James Earl Sutton - Files, and Very Close Confidential Associates dating
back decades.

Tommy, I hope that you find this suggestion both beneficial and helpful both personally and professionally.

Bruce Patrick Brychek
P. O. Box
Olympia Fields, Illinois, 60461.0113

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks Bruce....Your recommendation couldn't have come at a more coincidental moment....LOL..... Only one day after the Tom Bigg post about me watching over my shoulder, fear of the unknown, fleeing the scene and hiding out in a travel trailer.Avoiding all door to door traveling salesmen. A different Lonely highway motel every night, A car bombing, an unexplained House explosion, Leaving my wife for her safety for a sleazy different call girl every night or at least at my age every other night, Shaving my head and gluing on fake mustaches and sideburns. The life of a man on the run !!! OK it's a good idea and I appreciate the thought. I will have to first set up a US Post Office Box account.
Tommy Wilkens

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?