JOHN McCAIN and GHWB EXECUTED BY MILITARY TRIBUNAL ?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

JOHN McCAIN and GHWB EXECUTED BY MILITARY TRIBUNAL ?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 pm

Sunday
4:14 p.m.
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

I have often stated that I Analyze/Read/Review/Skim/Study Extreme Right to Extreme Left on
Subject Matters that are of direct interest to me, and sometimes other material.

Acquaintances, advisors, associates, attorneys, friends, and sometime strangers send me a wide
panorama of articles and information.

I have often stated that THE SECRET STATE and THE HIGH CABAL have Ordered The Removal's of
JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and others.

This Article that was just sent to me lays out a Partial Process, and Structure that could/would
Successfully Allow, Complete, and Cover-Up The Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and others by
THE SECRET STATE, and THE HIGH CABAL.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

Search

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2019
SIGN IN / JOINABOUT AWAKEN-BOOKS BOOKS KANGEN WATER CONTACT

Gumshoe News

NEWS
WORLD

AUSTRALIA

HEALTH

EARTH

FAM-COURT

VIDEOS

CATEGORIES

Home 911Truth WORLD FIRST — George H W Bush Executed by Military Tribunal (?)
911TRUTHTRUMPWAR/ TERRORWORLD POLITICS
WORLD FIRST — George H W Bush Executed by Military Tribunal (?)
December 7, 2018 66

The flag-draped casket of former President George H.W. Bush passes through Magnolia (ABC News)
by Dee McLachlan [Information from G5]
We heard the reports that Senator John McCain was executed by order of a Military Tribunal.
On 9 October, 2018, G5 wrote, “McCain was questioned by the Military. He lived up to his codename of ‘Songbird’. But had nothing to offer beyond what was already known. He was subsequently executed (The Espionage Act, Military Tribunal) by lethal injection. Well hidden by the issue of age and illness.” [and chemotherapy]
G5 has called me an hour ago, informing me that George H W Bush was also executed by Military Tribunal. His CIA code-name was Timber Wolf (derived from mongrel dog), and also called Poppy (for saving the poppy fields in Afghanistan). I asked about his source. He indicated that it was “direct” from the original. He is going to write it up in more detail soon, but this is what he told me on the phone:
George H W Bush was indicted and charged (10 August, 2018) on money laundering, conspiring to violate the Logan Act, human trafficking, and racketeering (under the RICO Act).
He pleaded guilty. The back-up charges were his involvement in the assassination of JFK, and Project Hammer (9-11). The 9-11 charge involved the estimated $240 billion covert government securities that were to mature on the 12 September, 2001.
President Trump signed the execution order, allegedly saying, “God may have mercy on him. We will not.”
There was a plea bargain, where the former president wanted to maintain his dignity and legacy. Trump withheld the release of the full JFK files naming GHWB, implicating the CIA and James Angleton. (Dove Zakheim orchestrated 9-11.)
Bush was executed by chemical means in hospital on 30 November, 2018, based on his guilty plea.
Both McCain and the former president were not to be buried at Arlington. He was buried on 5 December.
G5 mentioned that Senator Lindsay Graham, who used to be aligned with Senator McCain, was also indicted earlier, but pardoned. He changed to support Trump. What was significant, is that during the confirmation hearings of Brett Kavanaugh, he questioned Kavanaugh about Military Tribunals. Kavanaugh answered that they are constitutionally valid.
There are reports leaking that Bush Sr. committed suicide over the possible release of JFK files, but G5 says this is incorrect.
There was much more to our conversation with regard to:  Guantanamo Bay being vacant and being re-purposed, that Walmart prisons built by Obama have been taken over, that Seth Rich was about to leak information about pedophiles, and that the DHS will report on voter fraud on 21 December, 2018.
G5 said many other people are going to face justice, but only one will have a public trial — John Brennan, the Anti-Trump American intelligence official who served as the Director of the CIA from March 2013 to January 2017. He will have a public trial, and if convicted, will be hanged.
Well that’s the conversation. Interesting times.

[Editor’s note: Many people have been skeptical of this post, so G5 has called several times, and wrote this, below, in an email]
UPDATE [9 December, 2018]
by G5
I heard that some find it difficult to believe that McCain and GHWB were executed. As I told Dee, the audience is specifically for Deep State. Others don’t understand it.
They will suggest: what is the point of killing a dying person?
The point is: they cannot escape by; retiring, resigning, or living out. What they have done remains, and their families are also demonized. The audience is SPECIFICALLY for DEEP STATE.
The swift Military Tribunal and immediate execution, avoids the bilious and endless criminal court circuses. No — it is not JUSTICE or Denial of Rights. If they did not do what is put down, and can explain, fine. They don’t need lawyers to craft responses or find blockages to process. None of this is borderline.
Military act on overwhelming real evidence. They are not a criminal jurisdiction.
Deep State became terrified after they were made aware of McCain; now GHWB and others.
Tony Podesta was executed not for paedophilia, but for being involved in supplying and aiding enemy combatants.
Good old stupid puppets GWB and Obama provided the tools now used by Trump.
Public Servants offering different views (truth, reality, facts) to official reports are fired. There was one this week. I can’t remember the details of the event. Whistleblowers are criminalized or commit suicide.
Many flipped on their cohorts. Including the Obama pardoned HRC. Military will find other activities outside the pardon. Or could interestingly deny the pardon. SCOTUS will uphold that decision if asked. After all Obama was not constitutionally President at the time of say a Vacancy of the position. And former vice president [name] is a pedophile. But more importantly has aided enemy combatants with Kerry and their sons.
I am writing this up, including the attempted murder of Melania in Scotland recently. And who were taken out as a consequence. Trump has now agreed to the release of rendition (assassination) teams. It’s a process. They are acting now. I am aware.
Brennan (CIA Director) saying Trump as President should be removed by force, gets him hung. No discount. No misunderstanding. No sorry. One simple question.
McCain delivering arms and funds to ISIS, Al Qaeda etc., in Syria, were declared enemy combatants of the US at War from three days after 9/11; has him dead. No discounts. Nothing to say.
Logan, Hatch, RICO, PATRIOT, FISA etc are only decorations.
GHWB was indicted and Trump held the correct file on JFK. The plea deal of (code: ‘Timber Wolf‘, the mongrel dog) was that he die with his dignity and legacy. That was honoured.
2019 will be an interesting year. The 30% of government occupied by Deep State is shrinking. The century plus of what occurred — about which I am writing with NEW material — is interesting.
Read the next couple of missives carefully, for hidden NEW information.
Share this:
EmailMore

SHARE Facebook Twitter

• Like6.4K

•  

Tweet 

66 COMMENTS
2 Eddy December 7, 2018 at 3:42 pm 
If only it were true.

◦ 
◦ Dee McLachlan December 7, 2018 at 4:03 pm 
We wait for G5 to update in more detail

◦ 
◦ Marv Moskwa December 26, 2018 at 7:50 am 
[D] Day, Patriots.
◦ We will have our Country back!
◦ Q+
God Bless President Trump and the entire team of Patriots sacrificing everything for us. Contrary to what the MSM fake polls say, We The People stand with you.
Merry Christmas to your and your families, and God Speed.
#WWG1WGA

4 Ned December 7, 2018 at 4:23 pm 
“FAR OUT BRUSSELL SPROUT”!!! (:==I}
5 Ok. lets add Trunp’s tweet at 9.56 am on 5.12.18 quoted at the 9 minute mark and following (9.21 best start at 8 minute mark)
6 “Looking forward to being with Bush family, This not a funeral this is a day of celebration for a great man who has led a long and distinguished life, He will be missed”.
7 https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/economics- ... 13296.html
8 Right: A day of ‘celebration’.
9 Let there be many more celebrations????
10 Go to the end of the X22 file linked. (:-
11 Merry Christmas??

◦ 
◦ wizkid December 28, 2018 at 3:35 am 
G5 above says “Tony Podesta was executed not for paedophilia, but for being involved in supplying and aiding enemy combatants.”
◦ But 50 different news reports say that the podesta brothers were given immunity to testify against manafort. What is the truth here? Do we have proof that Tony podesta is no longer?

▪ 
▪ Dee McLachlan December 28, 2018 at 8:44 am 
I will try find out

13 Tony December 7, 2018 at 4:51 pm 
Dear Santa,
Please save us from such drivel.
Merry Christmas,
Common Tater

◦ 
◦ Dee McLachlan December 7, 2018 at 5:57 pm 
Yes, Tony. Is it Santa’s gift. He says he will provide the source some day. I await.

▪ 
▪ Dee McLachlan December 7, 2018 at 6:01 pm 
But not holding my breath

◦ 
◦ Ned December 7, 2018 at 6:34 pm 
Yes, drivel abounds and millions have been killed due to it, via the msm and public niativity and gullibility.

15 Fred December 7, 2018 at 5:29 pm 
Ya fulfil my dreams and warm the heart as it searches for justice in this the most evil of times.Our eldest son 37 years has not had a day off from USA wars. The dynastical roles of Bush’s and Clinton’s have been the worst of times.Be gone you swill.

17 Fred December 7, 2018 at 5:33 pm 
Vale Wendy Scurr. A great women and Heroine.
18 Alas a witness gone to the much sought PAM royal commission.

◦ 
◦ Cherri Bonney December 11, 2018 at 7:34 pm 
Thanks Fred, yes she suffered for 20 years with this battle of in justice. May her DVD have her soul completely rested. From the little I know, it will!!
◦ RIP Wendy….

20 Dee McLachlan December 7, 2018 at 6:05 pm 
It has not escaped me, that maybe this is part of a type of “Project Execute” — to feed into the sphere, executions that did not happen, but are designed to warn others. G5 said Brennen will have a trial and be hung. That should be easy to verify if that happens.

◦ 
◦ Ned December 7, 2018 at 6:38 pm 
Especially if it is from a lamp post.

22 Cherri Bonney December 7, 2018 at 6:10 pm 
May Bush rot In hell!!! A WELL KNOWN PEDOPHILE!! Why do we need to know any more!! Unfortunately there is more, rot quicker!! Yes Fiona Barnett was a victim to Bush!!
23 Wendy Scurr passed yesterday, a woman who suffered to the last about PAM and Martin’s innocents. Hopefully soon the DVD will surface! Many heads will roll, believe me…
24 Wars, Governments, power to help the world!! and so called democracy what a joke. ..

26 Johno December 7, 2018 at 7:01 pm 
Dee,
27 You get the video, I’ll bring the popcorn. Can we rely on Mary to get the beer?

◦ 
◦ Cherri Bonney December 11, 2018 at 7:24 pm 
Mary will have a few years supply after this exposure!

29 Phil Downunder December 7, 2018 at 7:47 pm 
I wasn’t joking when I said “trippy”

31 William Henry Gates III December 7, 2018 at 11:32 pm 
Dear Santa,
Thank you for your gift of moving planet Earth into a time of justice & prosperity for planet Earth.
I wouldnt mind joining George Scherff as we are blood brothers of the 4th Reich: please arrange this before I initiate my assigned plans to blowing up all the volcanoes just for the lolz.
Faithfully yours,
32 Bill H. Gates

34 Huskydog December 8, 2018 at 2:40 am 
G5 claims his source was “direct” from the original. Original what G5?
Most of G5’s information can be garnered from QAnon drops & other available sources….

36 Peneleope December 8, 2018 at 7:17 am 
uhm … I’m questioning it because you need to learn to spell Kavanaugh

◦ 
◦ MM December 25, 2018 at 1:00 pm 
And “hanged”.

38 Dee McLachlan December 8, 2018 at 5:50 pm 

David Icke

571K subscribers

David Icke Exposes George H W Bush

Watch later

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svJysyC7RDc" target="_blank">Try watching this video on http://www.youtube.com</a>, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser.</div></div>

◦ 
◦ Ned December 9, 2018 at 7:17 pm 
For those who did not watch Icke, wake up and listen to him.
◦ Who controls our mass media that ignores reality?
◦ The lack of empathy that he speaks of, at a lower level, is reflected in many domestic relationships, coming before the courts daily, even with the so called ‘sports/social elite’.
◦ It is as common as bankers’s and corporate spivs in board rooms not giving a stuff about their customers. They have no empathy with those they cause so much harm to and thieve from.
◦ Ditto for many of our ‘me me me’ politicians.
◦ Time to recognise them and cast them out.

40 Deni December 8, 2018 at 6:44 pm 
More ridiculous conspiricy theories, he was in his nineties ffs, he’d been sick for a while!!

◦ 
◦ Ned December 9, 2018 at 7:26 pm 
Do not serve on a criminal jury, you do not exhibit the intellect or impartiality to handle the evidence. Keep reading, there is a answer, it is called justice, be it late.

▪ 
▪ Deni December 10, 2018 at 4:04 pm 
Ned honey, your tin foil hat has a hole in it 

▪ 
▪ Ned December 11, 2018 at 11:57 am 
Yes, it lets the light in.
▪ Read down below yet?

▪ 
▪ Ned December 11, 2018 at 9:29 pm 
Not get the picture yet?
▪ Take a pair of scissors to your Tin foil hat and cut a very large hole. You need heaps of light.

▪ 
▪ Deni December 12, 2018 at 7:54 am 
I don’t wear the tin foil hat Ned, unlike you and other conspiracy theorists as I said in my original comment to you.
▪ As for getting the picture, it’s as clear as day to me. What I think you need to do is stop watching fictional movies, stop going to the Alex Jones’ of the world and step into the light yourself.
And replying to me twice in one day, I don’t sit here, or on my phone, and wait for snippets from you or anyone else, I actually have a life outside of my mums dusty basement.
▪ Now have a nice day, it’s a bit overcast here, probably the jets I heard during the night spreading the deadly chem trails 

▪ 
▪ Ned December 13, 2018 at 6:19 pm 
Hi Deni honey.
▪ Ta for exposing your intellect and character.
▪ I usually provide enough rope, as I advise my clients.
▪ Now let’s get serious.
▪ Dust off and go way down to my last three comments.
▪ Let us deal in objective thinking……. as you would have to do if you were unfortunately on criminal case jury panel and headed the court’s directions.
▪ BTW. I am watering my garden and far removed from a dusty basement.
▪ Sorry you have never met G5, to my knowledge.
▪ Cheers and a Merry Christmas

▪ 
▪ Deni December 14, 2018 at 11:25 am 
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours Ned 

◦ 
◦ artsiecl December 11, 2018 at 7:15 pm 
Deni, justice finally finds one out……even if you are old……….be sure your sins will find you out…….still true ……

▪ 
▪ Deni December 12, 2018 at 7:57 am 
Oh dear Artsiecl, whom may I ask is going to find out my sins, if I have any?

▪ 
▪ TupDigital December 29, 2018 at 3:43 am 
Deni you just revealed your true colors, insinuating that you believe you may be without sin.

42 Huskydog December 8, 2018 at 7:44 pm 
FREE online….George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
By Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography

44 Dee McLachlan December 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm 

Destroying the Illusion

180K subscribers

[12.7] Bad Actors at Bush's Funeral / Clinton Foundation / 9.11 Bombshell / Huawei / Catholic Abuse

Watch later

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMy5wog24o" target="_blank">Try watching this video on http://www.youtube.com</a>, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser.</div></div>

◦ 
◦ Dee McLachlan December 8, 2018 at 11:42 pm 
Huawei CFO arrested.
2014 = Former foreign minister Alexander Downer is expected to resign as both a government lobbyist and a board member of controversial Chinese technology company Huawei
Downer mentioned around 13 min

46 eyes wide open December 9, 2018 at 5:38 am 
If only all paedophiles could be executed!!! When will MSM reveal the truth?

◦ 
◦ Cherri Bonney December 11, 2018 at 7:26 pm 
Absolutely!!

48 Dee McLachlan December 9, 2018 at 9:31 am 
Have just spoken to G5 — and said many readers just don’t believe this is possible.
Reply: All top Intel agencies know what happened.
They wanted this indictment on GHWB’s “file” — even if he was on death’s door. i.e. he didn’t escape justice. It is a message to those alive G5 says. The audience is deep state.

◦ 
◦ Huskydog December 9, 2018 at 11:42 am 
I believe GHWB was taken out but it’s G5’s ‘sources’ I dispute….As I stated above most of his info is online….

▪ 
▪ Dee McLachlan December 26, 2018 at 10:14 pm 
I print maybe 15% of G5’s info. And much of the stuff I read is nowhere to be found.

◦ 
◦ Diane December 30, 2018 at 3:43 am 
Thank you for your article. I truly believe he was executed for his horrific crimes. It doesn’t matter how old or sick he was. He finally got what he deserved. I pray someone received some peace as a result of his execution.

50 Ned December 9, 2018 at 9:44 pm 
I NOTE THAT THE G5 REPORT HAS BEEN UPDATED AT THE END OF THE LEAD ARTICLE.
51 I suggest that all should read and update.
52 Remember the old film ‘For King and Country’ . (I WILL CHECK ON THAT, IT IS FROM RECOLLECTION 50 YEARS BACK) It is still experienced..

◦ 
◦ Ned December 9, 2018 at 10:12 pm 
Now had the opportunity to find ‘King and Country’.
◦ Must be 55 years [1964] since I have thought of this film, but in the context of this article, I recall the last scenes when the “coward” is finished off with a 38, as I recall, (in the mouth!)
◦ Enjoy.
◦ That was just a poor AWOL ‘shell shocked’ soldier dealt with, I wonder if our present lot do not have that excuse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_and_Country#Awards

54 Ned December 13, 2018 at 5:05 pm 
Now for the G5 Naysayers,
55 Searching for clues requires a bit of work and some recollection.
56 I draw the ‘gullibles’ (those who do not think and wear official issued tin foil hats!) attention to the questions asked by Senator Lindsey Graham of Justice Kavanaugh during the confirmation proceedings.
57 At the time, I viewed that part of the proceedings referred to in the link below and felt that the reason for Graham’s questions was clear. In due course it was the reasoning for the lesson of my reference to “king and Country’ above.
58 This link is just the first I came up with on a ten second search of the subject. The presenter refers to the ‘curious’ questions asked by Senator Graham.
59 There is a transcript/note of the questions asked by Senator Graham and the replies by Justice Kavanaugh.
60 Perhaps the naysayers might read the transcript very carefully and
61 try and appreciate what was being done. Try: a public disclosure of the military law that my apply in various situations and the consequences that may result.
62 As G5 has opined what has already happened on a couple of cases (and some!)…………. No matter how old the treasonous bastards are.
63 Those who have the benefit of G5’s unpublished occasional “missives’ are somewhat ahead of the official ‘gullibles’ and naysayers.
64 I did not note G5 refer to the Q and A below or the significance that I suggest.
65 The ‘gullibles’ might search who the Commander in Chief is in the US and who signs appropriate orders after tribunal hearings and authorises appropriate sentencing.
66 Some ‘gullibles’ need some light shone into and a good vacuuming of their dusty apartments.
67 https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/sen-li ... s-citizens

69 Ned December 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm 
High Deni.
70 Catch up on G5 in the latest article …….let the sun shine in,

72 More on Executions, Indictments Served and Military Tribunals To Begin January | Gumshoe News December 21, 2018 at 12:55 pm 
[…] note: G5 called me on the 7th December and told me that Bush Sr had been executed. This had not been reported anywhere […]

74 Margaret Clark December 26, 2018 at 7:34 am 
When, if ever, will the Clintons be taken down?!

76 James Dunlop December 26, 2018 at 9:18 am 
ignorant little fuctards with NO idea of any brilliance, and only slightly less “glam” than Elton John, and slightly less shock value than Lady Gaga… idiots. how the f[edtited] can people write shit THIS stupid?

◦ 
◦ Dee McLachlan December 26, 2018 at 10:09 pm 
You referring to G5 James?

◦ 
◦ DD December 27, 2018 at 5:39 am 
Don’t be afraid the TRUTH will set you free!

78 Dee McLachlan December 27, 2018 at 12:28 am 

FREEMAN

RIGHT AFTER CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST & PROSECUTION OF HILLARY CLINTON & OBAMA,SEE WHAT HAPPENED

Watch later

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qML7TUii50U" target="_blank">Try watching this video on http://www.youtube.com</a>, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser.</div></div>

◦ 
◦ Wizkid December 28, 2018 at 9:13 am 
Yes. 

80 Kimberley Wilson December 27, 2018 at 6:53 am 
Did he say Tony P was dead, there is zero evidence of that.

◦ 
◦ Marsha Cimadevilla December 27, 2018 at 12:08 pm 
I had not heard that either.

◦ 
◦ Gus January 3, 2019 at 10:32 am 
I know that one really threw me off!

82 Mary Maxwell December 27, 2018 at 11:58 am 
For the record, the United States Code, as of Decenber 25, 2018, reads as follows:
§948h. Who may convene military commissions
83 Military commissions under this chapter may be convened by the Secretary of Defense or by any officer or official of the United States designated by the Secretary for that purpose.

85 Dallis Miller December 28, 2018 at 3:49 am 
Jeez.People will write anything to be noticed. Not even an ink smudge about Obama or Hillary. Just a bunch of liberals and Aussies writing bullshit.

87 マケインもパパブッシュも処刑され、今後、多くの人々が(公表されずに)法の下に裁かれることになる! - 真相論者Magiken December 28, 2018 at 8:30 pm 
[…] (前略) https://gumshoenews.com/2018/12/07/worl ... -tribunal/ (概要) […]

89 ブッシュとマッケインは病死ではありません! - 真相論者Magiken December 28, 2018 at 8:33 pm 
[…] https://gumshoenews.com/2018/12/07/worl ... -tribunal/(概要)12月7日付&#12369; […]

91 none January 2, 2019 at 8:03 pm 
“DHS will report on voter fraud on 21 December, 2018.”
Gee, I must have missed it…

93 marilynlz January 7, 2019 at 8:38 am 
Ew here. Who is G5?

95 Arlyn January 29, 2019 at 2:55 pm 
It is well overdue as they are just a bunch of criminal syndicates running governments at the expense of the poor taxpayer. Some of these high profile evil seditious traitors need to be hung publicly
96 .
97 Congresswoman Says America Run By Criminal Syndicate!http://jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/govcriminals.htm
The Obama Regime’s Criminal Syndicatehttps://politicallyshort.com/2 ... syndicate/
Our government is officially a crime syndicate https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... icate.html
The Pentagon Can’t Account for $21 Trillion (That’s Not a Typo) https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-p ... -trillion/
The MISSING $21 TRILLION

Operation Freedom

109K subscribers

The MISSING $21 TRILLION

Watch later

<div class="player-unavailable"><h1 class="message">An error occurred.</h1><div class="submessage"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtF9M6Kc5xo" target="_blank">Try watching this video on http://www.youtube.com</a>, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser.</div></div>

Comments are closed.

Donate
Help us to carry on our work

Subscribe to Gumshoe via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Email Address

Recent Posts
Beds without Sheets, and the Non-Existent Fixated Persons Act
Desperate Grandmother Tells How the Fixated Persons Unit Helps the “Child Exploitation Industry”  
A Repeating Story — Venezuela, Another Resources Grab
We Are Saved! We Are Saved! Praise Canada!
First Name

Email address:

Categories
Categories
Select Category
“Terrorism”
911Truth
Australia
Awakening
Boston
Charlie
Conspiracy
Earth/ Climate
Entertainment
False Flags
Fam-Court
Finance
Health
Law
Maxwell
Media
Medical
MH17
Money Trick
News
NWO
Pedogate
Port Arthur
Royal Commission
Satire
Siege
Society
Technology
Trump
UFO/ Space
Uncategorized
videos
War/ Terror
World Politics
Archives
Archives

Select Month
February 2019  (4)
January 2019  (30)
December 2018  (34)
November 2018  (38)
October 2018  (34)
September 2018  (36)
August 2018  (29)
July 2018  (28)
June 2018  (30)
May 2018  (23)
April 2018  (34)
March 2018  (29)
February 2018  (24)
January 2018  (21)
December 2017  (31)
November 2017  (34)
October 2017  (35)
September 2017  (32)
August 2017  (38)
July 2017  (39)
June 2017  (28)
May 2017  (32)
April 2017  (33)
March 2017  (26)
February 2017  (29)
January 2017  (33)
December 2016  (28)
November 2016  (37)
October 2016  (31)
September 2016  (31)
August 2016  (34)
July 2016  (31)
June 2016  (26)
May 2016  (22)
April 2016  (33)
March 2016  (28)
February 2016  (31)
January 2016  (32)
December 2015  (43)
November 2015  (24)
October 2015  (27)
September 2015  (31)
August 2015  (28)
July 2015  (38)
June 2015  (23)
May 2015  (27)
April 2015  (21)
March 2015  (30)
February 2015  (28)
January 2015  (35)
December 2014  (23)
November 2014  (18)
October 2014  (30)
September 2014  (36)
August 2014  (31)
July 2014  (13)
June 2014  (10)
May 2014  (12)
April 2014  (7)
March 2014  (6)
February 2014  (12)
January 2014  (3)
December 2013  (3)
September 2013  (1)
July 2013  (1)
June 2013  (1)

News from Melbourne.
Contact us: mclachlandee@gmail.com
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JOHN McCAIN and GHWB EXECUTED BY MILITARY TRIBUNAL ?

Postby Slav » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:44 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?