Russ Baker's Take on the Passing of Poppy Bush

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: Russ Baker's Take on the Passing of Poppy Bush

Postby Slav » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:02 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bSz-qo-L8

Good video

I wonder why Russ hasn’t been taken out, I’m really surprised. He exposed so much.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Michael Calder » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 am

This youtube interview of Russ is perfect. Salient and the truth. "A curious democracy. Obama hemmed in, presidents may not do what they want to do, Bush dynasty works for other people, The Oligarchy," great. Russ makes the reality clear which isn't easy. I had drinks with Russ a few years ago at a restaurant in Santa Monica. He had read my book and heard through the grapevine I was researching the RFK assassination and was curious what I was concluding. Easy going but sharp as a tack. And brave. Can't do what he does and not be brave.
Michael Calder

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Michael Calder wrote:This youtube interview of Russ is perfect. Salient and the truth. "A curious democracy. Obama hemmed in, presidents may not do what they want to do, Bush dynasty works for other people, The Oligarchy," great. Russ makes the reality clear which isn't easy. I had drinks with Russ a few years ago at a restaurant in Santa Monica. He had read my book and heard through the grapevine I was researching the RFK assassination and was curious what I was concluding. Easy going but sharp as a tack. And brave. Can't do what he does and not be brave.

Good to hear from you Micheal. 8)
kenmurray

Postby Dan Allen » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Michael Calder wrote:This youtube interview of Russ is perfect. Salient and the truth. "A curious democracy. Obama hemmed in, presidents may not do what they want to do, Bush dynasty works for other people, The Oligarchy," great. Russ makes the reality clear which isn't easy. I had drinks with Russ a few years ago at a restaurant in Santa Monica. He had read my book and heard through the grapevine I was researching the RFK assassination and was curious what I was concluding. Easy going but sharp as a tack. And brave. Can't do what he does and not be brave.

Micheal This is a innocent question, I thought books sold on Amazon would all be available on Kindle. I gather it doesn't work like that. In other words, why isn't your book in Kindle?
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?