Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Postby Slav » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:33 pm

They tried to take him down with the Russia shit as if Hillary and Obama are not more guilty

Now there trying to take him down with Stormy Daniel

Then playboy playmate comes out

And now 8 others come out.

It seems there are in desperate mode to take trump down fast or a full blown character assasination.

What’s next? Something is cooking .

If Trump is going to Korea I don’t see good things happening .
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:08 am

I totally agree Slav.Something is cooking.And I don't see a good ending to this for Trump.I sure hope if he goes to Korea for some kind of summit with the North & South Koreans he has Secret Service that are on the ball and not tied in with the CIA or some other US Department that is out to remove Trump and not by some peaceful means !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:18 am

Tommy
What I see is another lone nut coming out just like the recent shootings at schools all of a sudden one appears, like there coming off an assembly line. I can see the headlines now Trump in Korea and I don’t want to finish the headline but I see a headline coming, they would blame it on North Korea like they tried to blame Cuba and Russia, I don’t think we ever have a chance of having a normal chance of living a normal life. Can you imagine what the next 10 years will bring.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:06 pm

I have no worries for Trump. He acts crazy but he is astute enough to know which lines not to cross. And he hasn't done anything to change the system. No memo's to withdraw troops from a war zone, like JFK, no assault on organized crime or corporations. Nothing but support for the military industrial complex. Like Obama he got elected on promises of change but stayed loyal to the system.
bobspez

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:21 pm

Well it was just on the news Trump said he pulling out of Syria and everyone is surprised .

It looks like he did not let anyone know he was making that decision
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:22 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Trump says a lot of things. Some happen, some don't. We really have to wait to see what he does, rather than what he says.
Slav wrote:Well it was just on the news Trump said he pulling out of Syria and everyone is surprised .

It looks like he did not let anyone know he was making that decision
bobspez

Postby Slav » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:00 am

It seems the attack against Trump has got into overdrive, with his Lawyer getting raided which will mean Criminal charges against Cohen and likely charges against Trump,

What’s next to come?
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Look what was done to Clinton over Monica Lewinski. What was that about? FDR, Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ all had mistresses and affairs and it was never used against them. How many months did the Lewinski investigation stretch out? Look how long Trump claimed Obama wasn't a citizen. That went on for years. I have no sympathy for Trump. He played a dirty game and now it is being played on him. And he can't blame the Democrats. It's his own party, his own agencies.
bobspez

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Everything I have said about Trumplethinskin since the beginning here is coming to fruition. We have a narcissistic nicompoop trying to act like President of the United States. Follow the obstruction of justice. Follow the (Russian) collusion. And especially, follow the laundered money. :shock:

As everyone here knows, I am NO fan of Hillary, I wouldn't want her as President either. But why can't the the so-called Beacon of the Free World (the United States) elect an honorable, ethical, honest (at least somewhat) and constitutional President? :oops:
Bob

Postby bobspez » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 am

The first vote I ever cast was for RFK in the California primary. A few hours later he was shot. The fact is we haven't been the beacon of the free world. Some of us would like us to be but the people who run the country, who arrange the assassinations and coups across the world, those that made us the most incarcerated country on the planet, those who started and profited from two decade long wars and a 50 year war on drugs, those who profited from the cold war and the production and stockpiling of 30,000 hydrogen bombs, probably 100 times as many as needed to destroy civilization, those driven by political games, power and greed, by war and always having an enemy like in George Orwell's 1984, have made the country what it is for better or for worse.

Trump's appeal is much like the appeal of the Rolling Stones. He dared to speak frankly, off the cuff, political correctness and politeness be damned, when no one else did. You don't need to agree with him to recognize that he comes across with sincerity. Like a present day Archie Bunker or Fred Sandford character, he may say things that are nonsense but you believe he is speaking what he believes at the moment to be true. As actor and comedian George Burns once said, "If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made."

I saw James Comey's interview on TV, with him stating Trump refused to criticize Putin, Trump saying we have done things as bad as Putin's thugs. Comey feigned outrage. Well, Trump was right about that. It was an honest and accurate statement that no one else except Oliver Stone has made a point of. Trump can act like a nincompoop, but he is the only one out there except for Bernie Sanders who is expressing more than mindless slogans and platitudes, which is all I heard from Hillary during her campaign. If she had represented the people the way Bernie did, she would have been elected in a landslide.

Honorable and ethical and honest would be nice, I think Jimmy Carter might have come closest to that ideal in my lifetime. JFK probably the next closest by the end of his presidency. All the other presidents have been a mixed bag combination of good and evil, and have been corrupt in one way or another.

Bob wrote:Everything I have said about Trumple thinskin since the beginning here is coming to fruition. We have a narcissistic nicompoop trying to act like President of the United States. Follow the obstruction of justice. Follow the (Russian) collusion. And especially, follow the laundered money. :shock:

As everyone here knows, I am NO fan of Hillary, I wouldn't want her as President either. But why can't the the so-called Beacon of the Free World (the United States) elect an honorable, ethical, honest (at least somewhat) and constitutional President? :oops:
bobspez

Postby Slav » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:03 am

Excellent Reponse Bobspez all true.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?