GUNSHOT IN NIX FILM

A place to look for answers to questions about the basic functioning of this forum.

Moderator: Mark Johansson

GUNSHOT IN NIX FILM

Postby aussietony » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:21 am

11 seconds into the 27sec clip of the nix film a shot is fired from the knoll area. At first I thought it might be a film anomaly but dismissed that when still visible in the following frame. It appears as a blue streak and if you line it up it is pointed directly at the presidents head. If you look for it at normal speed it has all the indications and speed of a gun shot.
I might be crazy but that is some pretty miraculus set of circumstances that indicate to me that this is a gunshot and didnt come from no book despository.
I am sure I am not the first to see this so please let me know of any explanation I have not thought of.

LOOK AT THE LEFT EDGE OF THE CLIP NEAR THE CEMENT AROUND 11-12 SECS INTO THE CLIP. :wink:
aussietony

Re: GUNSHOT IN NIX FILM

Postby Josephh Amato » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 am

At this exact line and field of fire, it is correct. The line from Kennedy,s back to the pickett fence is in perfect alingment. I assure you that a split 1 hundredth of a second after the Nix next frame captures this alinement, the head halo's all head matter perfectly which proves Files confession of his last chance to either fire or abort !
Josephh Amato

Postby aussietony » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:52 am

ah ha. Someone who can see it. Thank You.
aussietony

Postby aussietony » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 am

I summised that because of the blur it just looks a little weird but to me it is something real caught on film.
aussietony

Postby Tom Bigg » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:13 pm

The graphic cited does not come up for me. Is there a frame by frame posting for the Nix film as with the Zapruder film?

Another pet peeve: The "grassy knoll" stereotype. It was behind the picket fence for pete's sake. Yes it was a small hill or "knoll" but for me if they said that the shot came from behind an obscured picket fence, it would be a lot more informative.
Tom Bigg

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Tom Bigg

Return to Forum Administration