George S. Patton assassinated?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

George S. Patton assassinated?

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:34 pm

I came across this story on Wayne Madsen's website. The OSS was the forerunner to the CIA by the way, and we know how well versed the CIA was in assassinations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -book.html
Bob

Re: George S. Patton assassinated?

Postby Brian White » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:29 pm

I bought the book, "Target:Patton", Bob- haven't read it through
yet,but in skimming it saw an interesting name. Apparently, this
supposed Patton assassin, Douglas Bazata, was friends with Lucien
Conein!(Probably in Dealey Plaza,tight with Ed Lansdale and the
French-Corsican Mafia). Small world, isn't it? :) :shock:
Brian White

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Brian White wrote:I bought the book, "Target:Patton", Bob- haven't read it through
yet,but in skimming it saw an interesting name. Apparently, this
supposed Patton assassin, Douglas Bazata, was friends with Lucien
Conein!(Probably in Dealey Plaza,tight with Ed Lansdale and the
French-Corsican Mafia). Small world, isn't it? :) :shock:

How very interesting!
I've HEARD about Patton possibly being assassinated. Is this a good book to buy on the subject? What I mean by good, is the author a reliable one? You know...is he a Jim Marrs or a Gerald Posner? LOL :lol:
Pasquale DiFabrizio
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!!!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Brian White » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:19 am

It looks like a pretty good book, Pasquale, and the author seems
to have done some solid research.This guy Bazata seems to have
been quite a renaissance man, like Chauncey Holt. He was an artist
and apparently was friends with Ronald Reagan! Just from skimming the book, he tells a pretty bizarre story about the killing,
but from all I've read about intelligence services, nothing is too far
out. Apparently he used a powerful, custom-made air rifle that
fired a flat,square piece of metal that smacked Patton in the face
with enough force to cause a whiplash reaction to his neck, but
didn't kill him like it was supposed to.He was poisoned by someone
else in the hospital. The piece of metal would not be noticed in the wreckage of the car. Wild Bill Donovan (OSS) assigned him to do the job.

Anyway, haven't read the book through yet-it looks interesting,
though! :)

Brian.
Brian White

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:35 am

Brian White wrote:It looks like a pretty good book, Pasquale, and the author seems
to have done some solid research.This guy Bazata seems to have
been quite a renaissance man, like Chauncey Holt. He was an artist
and apparently was friends with Ronald Reagan! Just from skimming the book, he tells a pretty bizarre story about the killing,
but from all I've read about intelligence services, nothing is too far
out. Apparently he used a powerful, custom-made air rifle that
fired a flat,square piece of metal that smacked Patton in the face
with enough force to cause a whiplash reaction to his neck, but
didn't kill him like it was supposed to.He was poisoned by someone
else in the hospital. The piece of metal would not be noticed in the wreckage of the car. Wild Bill Donovan (OSS) assigned him to do the job.

Anyway, haven't read the book through yet-it looks interesting,
though! :)

Brian.

I'm going to have to get it.

Very interesting, and you're right about nothing being "normal" in the intelligence services. What was that line in that James Bond movie Living Daylights? James Bond said, "You don't find too many NORMAL people in this business..."
Last edited by Pasquale DiFabrizio on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Brian White » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 am

I have finished reading "Target:Patton", and highly recommend
it. Douglas Bazata, the supposed assassin, will remind you of James
Files. Very interesting character.

The most eye-opening thing to me was to learn about how thoroughly
FDR's administration was infested with Soviet spies,and-or sympath-
izers-my God, truly scary! You will learn about the Venona Project
which is just starting to bring a lot of this info to light,all these
years later.

My opinion of FDR took a nose dive,and my opinion of Patton sky-
rocketed. Do I believe he was murdered? I'd say yes-too many ques-
tions still unanswered,though.

A worth-while book!

Brian. :)
Brian White

Postby j.j.c.bruinsma » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What I mean by good, is the author a reliable one? You know...is he a Jim Marrs or a Gerald Posner? LOL :lol:

Whats wrong with J.Marss,do you mean he is the same SHIT like that asshole G.Posner,
i find J.Marss one of the TOP researcher on the JFK case.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Postby Jsnow915 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:15 pm

I think he means Marrs good...Posner blowhard
there wolf.....there castle
Jsnow915

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:51 am

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:
Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What I mean by good, is the author a reliable one? You know...is he a Jim Marrs or a Gerald Posner? LOL :lol:

Whats wrong with J.Marss,do you mean he is the same SHIT like that asshole G.Posner,
i find J.Marss one of the TOP researcher on the JFK case.

Trust me, I don't think anything is wrong with Jim Marrs. My question was the same comparison as "Is it GOOD or is it BAD?" Jim Marrs was an example of VERY GOOD and Gerald Posner being an example of VERY BAD. LOL :lol:
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 am

Jsnow915 wrote:I think he means Marrs good...Posner blowhard

That's exacly what I mean. LMAO
Is "Blowhard" Posner's maiden name? LOL :lol:
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Jsnow915 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Posner looks like he's made of plastic....he looks more like he was assembled...as far as Patton goes I beleive he was taken out....Prouty had some interesting things to say about FDR being taken out also...maybe the military wanted to blow Japan out of the water and FDR didn't want to....Harry comes in and does it...we'll never know the truth.
there wolf.....there castle
Jsnow915

Postby Bob » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:10 pm

The Good...

Wim Dankbaar
Jim Marrs
Robert Groden

The Bad...

Vincent Bugliosi
Gary Mack
The Discovery Channel

The Ugly...

Gerald Posner
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 am

Jsnow915 wrote:Posner looks like he's made of plastic....he looks more like he was assembled...as far as Patton goes I beleive he was taken out....Prouty had some interesting things to say about FDR being taken out also...maybe the military wanted to blow Japan out of the water and FDR didn't want to....Harry comes in and does it...we'll never know the truth.

I've often thought that Posner may have had some sort of plastic surgery. I'm being very serious here. Get a picture of him and really look at how odd his facial features are.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Postby Bob » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:22 pm

I do believe Posner did have plastic surgery. It makes sense, as he tells plastic lies with his Oswald did it alone book, that covers up the ugliness of what REALLY happened. I think Vincent Bugliosi and Gary Mack have done the same thing with their work regarding the JFK assassination. Believe it or not, Posner and Bugliosi have done other GOOD work regarding other things, like writing about the "creation" of Iraq war and how it was really unjustified. Bugliosi wrote a great book on how the Supreme Court sold out the U.S. when they gave Dumbya the Presidential election in 2000. He also wrote another good book about how Dumbya shold be prosecuted for war crimes. Mack was once on the right side of the JFK arguement. But all of them took money from the disinformation machine, either because they were threatened, or they just wanted the increased wealth that it would bring them. Robert Groden was offered the job that Gary Mack currently has with the 6th floor museum at the TSBD. Groden turned down that $180,000 job because he was told he had to STOP talking about conspiracy theories. Mack though, took the job. And his about face is apparent on every Discovery Channel special on the JFK assassination. It's too bad, because all three of those men have positive attributes, but their stance on the JFK assassination and their Oswald did it alone theories, makes them look so small and insignificant now.
Bob

Postby Pasquale DiFabrizio » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Bob wrote:I do believe Posner did have plastic surgery. It makes sense, as he tells plastic lies with his Oswald did it alone book, that covers up the ugliness of what REALLY happened. I think Vincent Bugliosi and Gary Mack have done the same thing with their work regarding the JFK assassination. Believe it or not, Posner and Bugliosi have done other GOOD work regarding other things, like writing about the "creation" of Iraq war and how it was really unjustified. Bugliosi wrote a great book on how the Supreme Court sold out the U.S. when they gave Dumbya the Presidential election in 2000. He also wrote another good book about how Dumbya shold be prosecuted for war crimes. Mack was once on the right side of the JFK arguement. But all of them took money from the disinformation machine, either because they were threatened, or they just wanted the increased wealth that it would bring them. Robert Groden was offered the job that Gary Mack currently has with the 6th floor museum at the TSBD. Groden turned down that $180,000 job because he was told he had to STOP talking about conspiracy theories. Mack though, took the job. And his about face is apparent on every Discovery Channel special on the JFK assassination. It's too bad, because all three of those men have positive attributes, but their stance on the JFK assassination and their Oswald did it alone theories, makes them look so small and insignificant now.

Exactly, Bob. I honestly can't believe that anyone takes Mack seriously anymore. How does one defend Mack positions now? I've heard the old "It's his opinion" argument before, but that doesn't hold water. That argument could be used to defend someone if they said that they were Napoleon or if they said that they could spin straw into gold! "It's his opinion." Sometimes "opinions" go beyond any rational thought. Whatever the case is with Mack, he obviously has no back bone. If you think about it, he folded, completely reversed what he was originally saying either because he was threatened or because of the money. Either way, he FOLDED, gave up, lost his manhood...so to speak. It's disgusting.
Pasquale DiFabrizio
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?