Why did Files talk?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Plumlee

Postby Tim Carroll » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:11 am

dankbaar wrote:What I did, is ask YOU why you believe Plumlee.

What I believe is that Tosh was the flying "bus driver" for some very interesting people, from the Operation Mongoose era to Iran/Contra and Barry Seals' activities. There is ample corroborating evidence for those connections. I am not certain about what to believe about the Chicago flight to kill Marilyn Monroe or about the particular details of the events involving that day in Dealey Plaza. But the bottom-line is that I like Tosh, and have no concrete reason to disbelieve anything I've been told by him. I have never caught him in a lie.

Tim
Tim Carroll

Re: Plumlee

Postby dankbaar » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:30 am

Tim Carroll wrote:

What I believe is that Tosh was the flying "bus driver" for some very interesting people, from the Operation Mongoose era to Iran/Contra and Barry Seals' activities. There is ample corroborating evidence for those connections. I am not certain about what to believe about the Chicago flight to kill Marilyn Monroe or about the particular details of the events involving that day in Dealey Plaza. But the bottom-line is that I like Tosh, and have no concrete reason to disbelieve anything I've been told by him. I have never caught him in a lie.

Tim

I see, so you believe him because you like him (bottom-line) and because you see corroborating evidence for other events Tosh describes.

Strange that you are less picky with Tosh, while the same reasoning is valid for Files and while there is actually more evidence for his presence in Dealey Plaza, compared to Tosh.

Can you also uphold your "historical position with facts and critical reason"?

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Files

Postby Tim Carroll » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:39 am

dankbaar wrote:
Tim Carroll wrote:
What I believe is that Tosh was the flying "bus driver" for some very interesting people, from the Operation Mongoose era to Iran/Contra and Barry Seals' activities. There is ample corroborating evidence for those connections.... But the bottom-line is that I like Tosh, and have no concrete reason to disbelieve anything I've been told by him.
I see, so you believe him because you like him (bottom-line) and because you see corroborating evidence for other events Tosh describes. Strange that you are less picky with Tosh, while the same reasoning is valid for Files and while there is actually more evidence for his presence in Dealey Plaza, compared to Tosh. Can you also uphold your "historical position with facts and critical reason"?

I expressed myself forthcomingly just last week (April 7 on the Accardo thread), when I posted the following:

Tim Carroll wrote:For the record, since everyone thinks I'm so against Files' story of Dealey Plaza, I am not. What I'm against is the ancillary history and interpretation that he propounds which is of a gossipy, indirect nature. Unless he was in the room, he doesn't know who gave the MM order. Therefore, it's hearsay. My only argument about the Dealey Plaza part of his story is that it seems unlikely, but not impossible, that he would be assigned a shooting role and choice of location and weapon just two hours before the hit.

Tim
Tim Carroll

Postby Gibson DelGiudice » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:17 pm

So Wim doesn't own Tosh's story, so to speak, anymore? When did this happen?
Independent JFK assassination researcher (when possible)
Gibson DelGiudice

Postby dankbaar » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:40 pm

I never "owned" Tosh's story. All I own is a few videotapes of Tosh telling his story.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Tim banned?

Postby Johan van Leeuwen » Sun May 07, 2006 8:17 am

Wim, is Tim banned now or not?
Johan van Leeuwen

Postby Paul van Beek » Sun May 07, 2006 6:17 pm

What Tim means i think,is that it doesn't look professional.. But there can be more reasons,why some one would change plan... On the other hand... I'ff one changes plan,why using speciaal ammo from a place u can best use it,i'ff you do not know where u will be in future...And that ammo whas made day's or weeks before.I'ff i am right that ammo was verry deadly,and it could cover up the entry wound for publik people...
An awnser could be that Nicoletti alreay had a plan in his head,but it was Files that let the ammo made by a frend... Was it in order or asked by Nicolleti or did he just let them made by himself?And i'ff it was Nicolleti,then he most have known for sure where to put Files..
The man who opens the tomb when it is found
And who does not close it immediately,
Evil will come to him
That no one will be able to prove.
(Michel Nostradamus)
Paul van Beek

Re: Tim banned?

Postby dankbaar » Sun May 07, 2006 7:45 pm

Johan van Leeuwen wrote:Wim, is Tim banned now or not?

Yes , Tim is banned.

Could someone else explain why? Or do I have to do it again?

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

WHY DID FILES TALK ?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:10 pm

Thursday
12:10 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

04.10.2006 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar, the Brains and Creator of The JFK Murder Solved Forum and many
related Subject Matters in his Excellent Body of Work Product, Posted this Inquisitive Headline.

Wim then goes on to address THE QUESTION THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MAJOR INTEREST OF MINE.
And I am paraphrasing in my Own Words as of 06.27.2019: WHY HAS THE KENNEDY FAMILY WITH ALL
OF THEIR ALLIES, CONNECTIONS, INFLUENCE BOTH GLOBALLY and NATIONALLY, MONEY, POSITIONS,
POWER, etc., NEVER, EVER BEGAN, CREATED, FOLLOWED-UP, STARTED ANY MAJOR, SUBSTANTIAL
EFFORT TO BRING OUT THE COMPLETE TOTAL TRUTH BEHIND THE SUCCESSFUL REMOVALS OF BOTH
JFK and RFK ?

WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY BACKED AND PROMOTED MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR ?

To my way of thinking, THE KENNEDY FAMILY HAS DONE NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL AS OF TODAY. ZERO !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?