Tiger in the Rain

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby tom jeffers » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:27 pm

most of my research indicates that fingerprints left on cardboard are not stable and generally had to be left within 24 hours of discovery. while it is true that mac wallace was a hired henchman for lbj, he would never have been contracted to be a shooter. mac wallace had too many close ties to lbj to be considered plus he was never a crack shot. all his work was done at close range plus he was not a smart operator. he never covered his tracks very well. i tend to believe that he was there scoping out the territory and maybe planting evidence. the fact that his prints were found just provides another twist in this already complicated puzzle. it is evidence like this that ads to the complex nature of this whole thing and adds another layer. no wonder there are so many different theories!
tom jeffers

Re: Tiger in the Rain

Postby dankbaar » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:41 pm

Clemens Lowenstein wrote:
dankbaar wrote:http://www.robertclaytonbuick.com/

Does anyone know this new book?

Wim

It says December 2005.
How come this book was discovered so late?

Also, it's a trilogy. Does anyone own the other 2 books too ?

Clemens, As he tells it, he got a huge reduction of his prison sentence in return for keeping his mouth shut on this stuff.

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby ChristophMessner » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm

So Roselli stayed in the car all the time during the shooting, in which he, Nicoletti and Files pulled off afterwards. Hard to believe, but who knows? How did the other team from the TSBD get out of that building and in which car did they drive a away? How long did it take from shooting to pulling off? Is there information about that in the book "Tiger in the Rain"? Well I have to study myself ...
Last edited by ChristophMessner on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unjust peace is better than unjust war; just war is better than unjust peace; just peace is better than just war
ChristophMessner

Postby Frenchy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Sounds very interesting Wim, i also think Morales was the hitman in the TSBD, he fits the description given by eye witnesses before the assassination
History.......one mans perception
Frenchy

Postby Chad Duncan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 pm

According to Barr McClellan - LBJ's attorney at the end of his life, MAc was instructed to find some sharpshooters along the way and I also dont think he actually pulled a trigger but could have been there at the moment of shooting either to aide one of his shooters by either arranging shells or staging it at the same time for the Oswald setup. The only part of it that makes me wonder about whether he shot or not was where the pinky mark was left which is where a shooter would have had their hand down to brace for a shot. Either way, the man was there. Im sure he never trained for long range shooting when all of his others were in your face gang land style executions.
Chad Duncan

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.30.2007 - Mr. Wim Dankbaar Posted this Headline about Tiger In The Rain, a book about Mr. Robert
Clayton Buick (RCB). This book discusses the early life, and developmental history of Mr. Robert Clayton
Buick, in a very well documented fashion.

A discussion then developed here that disclosed some interesting facts, and points of specific information
that very few are aware of even today. Many of you will find these noteworthy in your advanced studies of
JFK, LHO, the CIA, and the Chicago Outfit, etc.

Bob is currently working on his 10th book, and several advanced projects that are eye opening, and equally
provocative.

I own his complete body of works, and much additional material provided to me from RCB. I would strongly
recommend an intelligent, close reading of all of his material. His Sequential Time Line Analysis for some
Subject Matter's is incredible, especially JFK, LHO, the CIA, The Chicago Outfit, The Mafia, and many inter-
related Subject Matter's from that decade.

Read and study his material and form your own opinions. At the least, he fills in some very crucial pieces
of some puzzles. Opinions will vary, but the objective reader and student will definitely learn new facts
and information.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Dealey Joe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 pm

I found an interesting book called "The Men On The Sixth Floor"

it is a simply written story originating right here in South Eastern Oklahome.

It is available from Amazon on Kindle.

I would be interested in you all's opinion?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Mr. Robert Clayton Buick's involvement with the CIA began in the 1960's.
His career as a legendary Bull Fighter in Mexico and America played well
into investigations into LHO in Mexico. RCB's cover was better than any
Hollywood script writer could imagine and write.

His life, and works are well documented. Some of his contacts were incredible,
and revealing. Who, what, when, where, how, and why are meticulously addressed,
and connected with mind blowing detail and documentation.

The first book about him was written in 1992, long before the JFK Hoopla began.
His desire was to disappear into the sunset, and remain invisible. But as with J,
others sought him out, and his activities were circulated.

RCB, J, and B have been, and remain extremely close, confidential friends through
today. Our inter-workings and machinations, along with our assets, and contacts has
proven invaluable together over the years. Slowly, and meticulously we have pieced
together puzzles that have escaped many.

Reading his entire body of works would prove very beneficial to the serious minded
JFK Researcher. He connects many dots.

Please note that RCB has nine (9) books that are currently available. I have listed
them completely in another Post and Headline. He is working on new material as
late as today.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bighunter43 » Sun May 26, 2013 3:33 am

Bruce, it's been along time since I've posted on here, but I follow it alot! I really enjoy hearing about your connections with Jimmy and now Mr. Buick. Based on your connections, what are your thoughts on Buick saying that Wallace fired from the TSBD? I trust your thoughts on that if you would be willing to share them.
Bighunter43

Postby dankbaar » Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 am

Bruce,

Buick may well have been involved with the CIA, but he contradicts Jimmy's story on several accounts.

And there is no way he can prove that Roselli told him essentially the same story that Jimmy did later. Or is there? That would be helpful.

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Tiger in the Rain

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:50 pm

11.30.2007 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar first Posted this eye catching Headline.

Mr. Robert Clayton Buick is one of the very few living people who has had
substantial involvement with actions and people before, during, and after
the JFK Assassination - Coup d'etat. A majority of his activities have been
substantially validated going back decades to the 1950's and 1960's, and
beyond.

People's opinions vary about everybody and everything related to The JFK Event.

Do your own work. There are no silver bullets.

Read "Riding The Tiger's Back" written in 1992 first, before all of the
JFK hoopla began. Then make your own evaluations about going forward
with reading RCB's other books.

I strongly recommend that you read all or RCB's books. His documentation,
research, and writing are powerful.

You may be able to determine why his latest book and manuscript have been
blocked as nobody wanted to publish it in 2013 before 11.22.2013. But certainly
no shortage of anybody or anything that supports The Lone Nut Theory.

Remember that "they" will never change the history books.

I have all of RCB's books and manuscripts. And he is a very close personal
friend of J and B.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,
studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TIGER IN THE RAIN: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 2:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:11 pm

TIGER IN THE RAIN, by Robert Clayton Buick, 2006, was First Published by Author House, on 02.14.2006.
Printed in the United States of America, Bloomington, Indiana.

This is the Second of Ten (10) books chronicling the life history, and times of Robert Clayton Buick. His
acquaintances, associates, business contacts, Chicago Outfit Contacts, CIA contacts, enemies, FBI contacts,
friends, governmental contacts, Mafia Contacts from Califrnia, Florida, Mexico, New Orleans, New York, and
elsewhere are unbelievable - except they are true, and documented.

Robert Clayton Buick's (RCB's) involvment with Lee Harvey Oswald, David Atlee Phillips, Frank Sturgis, Richard
Case Nagell, and others were well documented, and writing about RCB in Mexico in 1963 began in 1988 by
Phillip Hemenway's book RIDING THE TIGER'S BACK.

The very first book written in 1992 was by Phillip Hemenway dedicated IN MEMORIAM OF RICARD von KLEIST,
and lays the beginnings and groundwork for the incredible life of Robert Clayton Buick. RIDING THE TIGER'S
BACK is eye-opening, in depth, and revealing about material that may be totally unfamiliar to 90% of the JFK
Research Community.

I personally think that this RCB's recounting of LHO is possibly the most important ever written about LHO.

Remember that The JFK Removal was Totally Compartmentalized, and On A Need To Know Basis. Opinions
and recollections vary. Stories and tales greatly varied. But the core of the facts remain essentially the same
from some of these inter-connected people who have spoken honestly with nothing to gain.

RCB and B spent hours conversing and reviewing The JFK Removal this week as we often do. RCB's details
about LHO, David Atlee Phillips, Frank Sturgiss, Richard Case Nagell, Johnny Rosselli, and many others is
overall very exacting for a man in his 80's. We have remained good friends for years, and I have learned
much from him.

As always, I stongly recommend that you make sure that you independently read, research, and study to develop
your own perspectives, and opinions on all Subject Matter's, especially JFK and Related Subject Matter Material.

EXAMPLE: Years ago in the second week of a CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURES GRADUATE SCHOOL
CLASS, the Professor, a Former Famed Trial Court Lawyer, Trial Court Judge, and then an Appellate Court
Judge held a surprise experiment.

Two (2) male students, one blond haired, and one with brown hair, burst into the class room, and charged the
Professor. The blond male was pale skinned, and the brunette male sported a light tan.

The blond haired male yelled and screamed. The brunette haired male merely held a CAP GUN, SIX (6) SHOT
REVOLVER, and never spoke.

The brunette male fired three (3) CAP SHOTS.

Both ran out.

On the way In a Very Attractive LONG HAIRED, buxom, blond female with No Glasses held the door open,
then left. After the three (3) CAP SHOTS THE TWO (2) WHITE MALES RAN OUT, and a very studious looking,
librarian type female with SHORT RED HAIR, and Wearing Large Glasses, held the door open, then left.

The Professor then distributed a 50 Question Multiple Choice Form Questionnaire, and with 10 Essay Questions.
The "Whole Exam" was based upon Police Type Questions for Eye Witnesse Reports for a Shooting Crime Scene,
and for use for Grand Jury and Jury Trial Procedures.

This was the most seemingly perfect clinical conditions for a HAND GUN SHOOTING SCENARIO WITH TWO
(2) PERPETRATOR'S, AND ONE (1) REVOLVER HAND GUN, WITH THREE (3) SHOTS FIRED OUT OF A SIX (6)
SHOT CAPACITY.

These QUESTIONS WERE answered by 60 Above Average, High Grade Point College Graduate Students. They
were in as an ideal of witness conditions in a Graduate School, sitting in a comfortable class room environment,
good lighting, good visibility, unobstructed views, etc., etc. And immediately questioned. No discussion was
allowed until the Questionnaire was completed and collected.

Simply put there was less than 50% accuracy in all of the Test Results given immediately after the Incident,
in Near Perfect Conditions.

The Answers and Narratives ran the gamut from being slightly wrong, to appearing as if the "Eye Witnesses"
were not even physically present. Wrong hair colors, wrong racial identification, wrong sex identification,
wrong weapons, wrong number of weapons, wrong type of weapons, wrong number of shots fired, wrong
language, misidentification of both females, and speaking part mis-identifications, etc., etc.

This begs the Questions about Reports about The JFK Removal 52+ years later not only from Eye Witness
Accounts, but for All Forms of Forensic, and Interpretive Analysis, days, weeks, months, years and decades
later.

Think about that as you read, research, and study yourself going forward. Read, research, and study
critically. In some cases your Analytical Opinion can be as good, or better than those who came before
you. My Opinion.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:22 pm

You may be able to determine why his latest book and manuscript have been
blocked as nobody wanted to publish it in 2013 before 11.22.2013. But certainly
no shortage of anybody or anything that supports The Lone Nut Theory.

Bruce I know that feeling very well...As we searched out publishers for our manuscript "Walking The Razor's Edge" The Dutchman and The Baron seems the moment the JFK assassination was mentioned doors began to close.It's like the minute the subject matter is mentioned the great RED BUTTON is pushed and it's an instant no ,we don't publish on that subject. Over and over again we experienced this .We learned that European and mainly Great Britain publishers are much more willing to take a look and be open minded about publishing this subject.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Dealey Joe » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:26 pm

I tried reading his book a while back.

I just do not believe him. I'm sure he has been around and some of his story is real but some is not, which part is the truth?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?