Thanks Giving

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Thanks Giving

Postby tom jeffers » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 pm

Although this holiday means a lot of different things to different people, I encourage each of us to take a step back and ponder on our gifts. We are truly blessed as a people despite all of the problems we have in our society. I know that I have debated, argued, agreed, and questioned many of you but I want you all to know that each of you has made my life more enriched and enlightened and I thank you for that. I wish you all peace at heart and tranquility of mind. I hope you all are healthy and enjoy these times.

I challenge each of us to do a thanks giving this upcoming week. By that I mean do something nice to someone that crosses your path without any expectations of the deed being repaid.

Godspeed
Namaste
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:04 pm

I'm with you Tom. This will be a very special Thanksgiving to me. But it should be for others as well. Nice post!
Bob

Postby Ricky Clow » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:35 am

Thanks, Same goes to everyone else from me (although my Thanks Giving was last month) (Canada)
"This is it!"
Ricky Clow

Thanks Giving

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Saturday
2:13 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

As Fall, Snow, and Winter have begun to envelop us in Chicago, Illinois, and Crime, Drugs, Gangs,
Murders, and Shootings continue, leading up to Thanksgiving, and Christmas, I was looking through
my Old Notes for some Ancient Research of mine. And I ran across The Last Letter to J and B from
our Old Trusted, Confidential Friend, Tom Jeffers.

Tom's Final Letter Concluded:

"Bruce, if it's important, never give up !"

Tom was a Tri-Plegic, confined in his final years to an Electric Bed, and an Electric Wheel Chair. And
as his remaining fingers failed him, he began using a Voice Activated, Combined Recorder, Speaker, and
Writing Device.

Yet Tom was a Top Level CPA, with all of his Insurance and Financial Licenses. He was Brilliant to the end.

Though 95% physically crippled, Tom's mind was as keen as anybody's I have known. His Analyses, Readings,
Studies, and Writings were as powerful as they were sincere.

Tom's son, of whom he was immensely proud of, went from a High Level Military Position to The Pentagon.
Because of that, and other reasons, we kept Tom's Close, Confidential Communications and Friendship
with J and B way off of the radar.

Tom did Charity Work, and sought to assist those who he said had it worse than him.

TOM'S COMMENTS ABOVE ABOUT BOTH THE HOLIDAYS, AND PERHAPS LIFE, AND WHAT HE HAD GAINED
FROM WIM'S JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM, CONTINUES TO TEACH ME LESSONS.

As the snow is falling here, and I am putting up My Thanksgiving Decorations, I reflect upon Tom's
Wisdom, and Words.

Just a thought. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays TO ALL.

AND IF IT'S IMPORTANT, NEVER GIVE UP. Tom Jeffers, Resting In Peace.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?