JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:29 pm

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate John F. Kennedy, by Col. L. Fletcher Prouty, Whose Theories Inspired The Movie JFK, With An
Introduction By Oliver Stone, 1992, 1996, By Citadel Press Books, which are published by Kennsington Publishing Company, New York, N.Y.

"Here is the first account of the Kennedy assassination by a top-level insider, a man who had access to the primary documents and personalities, a man whose theories inspired the controversial film JFK."

"This behind the-scenes look at how the C.I.A. has shaped post-war U.S. foreign policy is fascinating, as are Prouty's telling questions about the security arrangements in Dallas."

"A retired Colonel of the U.S. Air Force, L. Fletcher Prouty served as the Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Kennedy years. He was directly in charge of the global system designed to provide military support for the clandestine activities of the C.I.A. Prouty is the author of The Secret Team: The C.I.A. and Its Allies."

Col. L. Fletcher Prouty was played by Donald Sutherland as "X" in the movie JFK.

Jimmy Files had involvement with Col. L. Fletcher Prouty.

Oliver Stone visited Jimmy Files in prison, more than once, to consult with Jimmy prior to making the movie JFK. I have copies of the contract in my possession that Oliver Stone gave to Jimmy, and Jimmy refused to sign
for highly confidential reasons of Jimmy's.

Want to seriously analyze the JFK Assassination, the C.I.A., and all related matters ? This book is a 'MUST READ" if you have not read it.
Perhaps one of the first books that should be read by New Student's of the
JFK Forum.

Comments both Pro, and Con are invited, that are of a Very Serious Academic Approach.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby John Bruno » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:28 am

I've got this book. Haven't read it yet.
"The truth shall make you free"
John Bruno

JOHN BRUNO:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:29 pm

Dear Mr. John Bruno,

I have received, and reviewed your email.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

John, take your time when you read this book. Analyze and think through what Prouty's real messages are. I am now re-reading this book for the fourth or fifth time for my own research on matters that I am preparing for Wim Dankbaar, and Lt. Col. Dan Marvin.

Carefully analyze what Prouty says about the troups that "leave" WW II.
Many come home, but in 1945 we start sending some of these troups immediately to Korea, and Viet Nam. Follow Prouty's thinking and documentation about the C.I.A. "creating the Viet Nam War."

I will be looking forward to your comments.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:56 pm

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Members,

It appears as if nobody has read this book and responded.

I can not underscore more the importance of this book, and what it covers.

Additionally, it covers many issues covered by Lieutenant Colonel Dan Marvin, and Jimmy Files.

I would like to hear from anybody who has read this book, and your thoughts.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's Book:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri May 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

While I religiously try to read 3 - 5 books a week, I am now re-reading this book as I more deeply analyze all recent developments relating to the U.S. vs. Iraq War.

In addition to the JFK Assassination, I strongly encourage anybody with any interest either pro or con, over the Iraq War, to read this book. The first fifty (50) pages should captivate you. If it does not, nothing will.

Has anybody read this book ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Fri May 25, 2007 10:39 pm

I have read the book Bruce. Prouty offers great insight. Remember, Donald Sutherland basically played his part (X) in the JFK movie. The Sutherland part really gives the viewer an insider look at what really happened. Prouty really knows his stuff and also gives great information about the protocol of assassination. I agree with you Bruce, that this book is a MUST for any novice trying to learn about the JFK assassination.
Bob

Reply To Bob:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed May 30, 2007 5:28 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.22.2006 - I first Posted this Informative Headline. It has not received the analysis and discussion that I
thought that it deserved.

I sincerely feel that the serious researcher and student of JFK and Related Subject Matter's will strongly
benefit from an honest analysis of Prouty's Work Product.

Mr. Bob Fox - Thank You for your thoughts.

Fellow JFK Forum Members, again, I strongly urge that your read the first fifty (50) pages of Colonel L. Fletcher
Prouty's book. It is an intense analysis to JFK'S Assassination, Viet Nam, beyond, and now Iraq.

The major point of analysis throughout the book is the CIA and The Military Industrial Complex.

Also begin your own constructive analysis of The High Cabal and The Shadow Government.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect
of this subject matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not
be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:11 pm

03.22.2007 - I first Posted this Informative Headline that I hoped would benefit and enlighten many.

This is one of the most precisely written books about the C.I.A, Viet Nam, and the Assassination of JFK
with first hand inside knowledge that I have ever read and studied.

This is not just another JFK book written by another author who wasn't even alive at JFK's Removal, who
read books by people with no first hand involvement, and then gave birth to a New Book whose DNA is
totally based upon more opinions and misleading representations.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this subject matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby John S. Churchin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:32 pm

Mr Brychek,

I did read Mr. Prouty's excellent book. However it was quite a few years ago and I need to familierize myself with it again. I just checked to make sure it is in my home library, it is, and I will begin reading it again and get back to you.

Respectfully,

John S. Churchin
"Bring me just one bullet, just one, in the history of mankind that did what that bullet did. I am still waiting." Dr. Cyril Wecht
John S. Churchin

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:33 pm

03.22.2007 - I first Posted this Informative Headline.

Mr. John S. Churchin - Thank you for your response. I would be very much interested in your reflections about
this book. You were truly ahead of your time if you read this some time ago. Certainly worth a re-read.

I am actually re-reading Prouty's book for about the 5th time now.

Further, I have began studying Live Interviews of Prouty. I find him, and them incredible.

I have never read a more powerful book on all that Prouty covers in my life. And this is not research. This was
Prouty's life.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect
of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be
as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

I guess the Prouty book is a popular subject as I am re-reading as well. I agree with Bruce that it is a must read.
Bob

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 pm

03.22 2006 - I originally Posted this Informative Headline. To the newer JFK Forum Members, and those of you
who missed this, or have not as of yet read this book, I can not recommend strongly enough that this book be
read, studied, and analyzed. This book helps allow you to understand the Past, Present, and Future of The
High Cabal, and The Shadow Government.

For those of you who seek authoritative research and sources that inter-relates the subject matters studied here
on the JFK Forum, this is The Book.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings about any
aspect of this subject matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not
be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK:

Postby Dealey Joe » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Bruce being a new member I have ordered the book along with others that I see recommended here.
Joe Hall
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 am

03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Informative Headline.

Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's book is phenomenal for a multiplicity of reasons. It also assists you in
understanding the Past, Present, and Future of The High Cabal, and The Shadow Government.

JFK and Related Subject Matter's Researcher's and Writer's need to quit chasing their tails and tales.
They are like Preying Mantis' - they eat their own. No Cohesion, No Joint Effort, and No Significant
Results.

How many bullets, guns, plotter's, shooter's, shots, spotter's, etc., etc. This has been going on for
almost 50 years, with no end in sight.

11.22.1963 will mark The 50th Year Anniversary For The Removal Of JFK. At best, many/most of this
Subject Matter Body Of People Agree that it possibly/probably was A Conspiracy. So what ? JFK is still
dead, and History Books Won't Be Changed. Ever. My Opinion.

Also, some of our recent discussions have touched on The Ghelen Organization. Prouty also covers in
depth many aspects of The Ghelen Organization.

Mr. Tommy Wilkens has recently added some important information to this discussion which has long
interested me.

Read Tommy Wilkens Work Product carefully, and intently. He is a dedicated, serious, sincere researcher
and writer with much to offer. My Opinion.

If you haven't read Prouty's book, I would strongly recommend it again.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:40 pm

03.22.2006 - I first Posted this Informative Headline.

Then, as now, I think that this book of Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's is indispensable and necessary
reading and study material for the Serious Reader, Researcher, and Student of JFK and Related
Subject Matters.

Prouty was There, and Involved Before, During, and After The Removal Of JFK.

Prouty also provides the Foundation for understanding The High Cabal, and The Shadow Government.

Prouty's Work Product is not the weak efforts and rambling of yet another writer with No First Hand
Knowledge, who read books by other author's with No First Hand Knowledge, advancing and continuing
the DNA of yet more Circumstantial Opinions Ad Infinitum.

To date over 15,000 articles, books, booklets, DVD's, interviews, movies, live presentations, live seminars,
VHS's, video's, etc., etc., have been done on JFK, MLK, RFK, and Related Subject Matter Material.

To date only New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison has actually brought anything to Trial relative to
JFK.

To date only Joe West filed a Lawsuit to Exhume JFK's body.

No New Case will ever be opened.

No New Secret Files will ever be found.

JFK's body Can't Be, or Won't Be Exhumed.

Either way, original or edited, will the Zapruder Film ever resolve or tell us anything of value ?

WHO HAD THE POWER AND REASONS TO KILL JFK ? WHO HAD THE POWER TO COVER IT UP FOR 51+
YEARS AND COUNTING ? WHO BENEFITTED, PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE ? Those are the Necessary
and Indispensable questions, and they have not been significantly analyzed, researched, and studied.
My Opinion.

History books have not been changed. History books will Not be changed.

OBFUSCATION. FADE TO BLACK. BLACKOUT.

The JFK and Related Subject Matter's Community keeps chasing their tails and tales with No Agreement, No
Cohesion, and No Significant Results.

Perhaps a majority who read and study these Subject Matters think that there possibly/probably was a
Conspiracy relative to JFK, and maybe even MLK, and RFK.

BUT THE BIGGER TRUTH IS THAT 90% OF ALL AMERICAN'S ARE APATHETIC TO THESE SUBJECT MATTER'S,
AND JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT…

How many bullets, guns, plotter's, shooter's, shots, spotter's, teams, etc., etc.

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.

Consider analyzing The Bigger Picture, The High Cabal, and The Shadow Government as a better way of
understanding the JFK Removal and Related Subject Matter's.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?