JFK vs. C.I.A.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

JFK vs. C.I.A.

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:36 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Important Headline about an Excellent Book by Michael Calder who has
since become an Excellent Friend. Michael has been interviewing Sirhan Sirhan confidentially, and privately
one on one for many years now. We relate extremely well, and I can totally appreciate and understand all
of his trials and tribulations.

An excellent discussion slowly developed by some of the Very Best JFK Murder Solved Moderator's and Member's.

The JFKMS Forum discussion is an excellent start. And to those who have not read this book, or those who
read it long ago, it's a great overview, refresher, and review that we can all learn from. My Opinion.

As always, I strongly recomend that you read, research, and study the material yourself, and then formulate
your own Opinions and Thoughts.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA, the book by Michael Calder.

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:21 am

Friday
7:15 p.m.
Chicago, Illinois time

03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline JFK vs. CIA about the book written by Michael Calder.

THE SERIOUS JFK RESEARCHER WOULD BE EXTREMELY WELL REWARDED AND SERVED FOR READING
AND STUDYING MICHAEL CALDER'S BOOK, JFK vs. CIA.

Since then Michael and I have become respected and trusted friends, and I hold him in very high
esteem.

Also, Bob Box and Michael Calder have become respected and trusted friends.

Simply put, Michael's book JFK vs. CIA is analytical, and brilliant.

Michael is an authoritative, brilliant, dedicated, distinguished, noteworthy, researcher, student,
and writer about JFK and related subject matters.

Michael has interviewed Sirhan Sirhan for over a decade in Sirhan's prison in California.

Michael and I often communicated over the later portion of the decades that I met with Jimmy
Files in Stateville Penitentiary in Crest Hill, Illinois.

Michael has also helped bring his analytical thinking and writing skills to bear on GHWB.

Michael is a distinguished contributor and member here on Wim Dankbaar's JFK Murder Solved
Forum.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. C.I.A.

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:12 pm

Thursday
2:12 p.m.
Chicago, Illinois time
-65 degrees below zero wind chill
temperature here now.

03.22.2006 I originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about brilliant author, friend, and
JFKMS Forum Member's incredible book: JFK vs. CIA.

01.30.2019 Michael Calder Posted the Headline: LISA PEASE and RFK, and Supporting Material about
Lisa Pease's New Book, and her debate/discussion with Michael Calder about The Removal of RFK.

Michael Calder has been Interviewing and Meeting with Sirhan Sirhan, the convicted "Sole Assassin,
Murderer, Shooter of RFK", in prison for decades, as I Interviewed and Met with James Earl Sutton-Files
in prison for decades about JFK And Related Subject Matters.

01.31.2019 Bob Fox, Moderator and Member here on the JFKMS Forum, and friend, Posted Additional
Supporting Material about Michael Calder. Bob and I are both friends and supporters of Michael Calder.

Michael and I often discussed the similar patterns of our Work Product, i.e., My Interviewing and Meeting
with James Earl Sutton-Files, "...the Confessed Grassy Knoll Shooter..." who removed JFK, and Michael's
Interviewing and Meetings with Sirhan Sirhan, "...the sole convicted killer..." of RFK, JFK's brother.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?