The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:36 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Last week, Vladimir Putin, now head of Russia, and formerly the number one KGB assassin and torturer,
met in Maine, with Bush 1 and 2.

Remember that Bush 1 was CIA since his Skull and Bones days at Yale. And that as an Active Controller in
the CIA, before heading the CIA or becomming President, Bush 1, strongly dealt with Operation Group 40,
and other CIA off-shoots, along with the KGB, and Russia.

All good things must come to an end. Or so it would seem.

Iraq can only be milked for so long. Americans are only apathetic and lazy for so long.

Hence, Haliburton is moving to Dubai.

The U.S. is pumping over 200 million dollars into the Kurdish area, as that will be our cut
of the Iraq War. The Sunni's and Shiit's will divide the other two (2) zones.

The War Profiteers need another bigger war, with a bigger opponent, so that the "perceived
imminent threat" allows for the Greater, More Profitable National Security Defense Programs.
War and Defense are after all, Big Business, The Military Industrial Corporation Lives On.

Russia must also stimulate their war profiteers. So like Martial Arts and Martial Science Training,
"sparring with a deadly opponent" allows you to sharpen your skills, and prepare for that "Death
Match" that will never occur. We will be endlessly controlled, and "saved."

I strongly believe that Bush 1 and 2 are re-contructing the Chess Game of the Cold War with Putin.
They have set the New Ground Rules for years to come. Watch and see how it plays out. My opinion.

Russia will join Iran, and all of her countries dating back to the Byzantine empire.

Iraq will slow down, over the next five (5) years, but never really end. Just a Trickle
Effect Program. After all we still have American Troops in Germany and Japan since
both World War I and II. Just newer uniforms, weapons, and a revolving door on
replacements. But it "saves" us, right ?

The Cold War will go on for the next fifty (50) years. Watch for all of the signs as they
continue to appear over the next 5 - 10 years. It is already playing out covertly.

The next American President MUST be a CIA agent or Asset. The Military Industrial Complex
Momentum Must Be Sustained. Remember that I said this. My opinion.

Connect the dots. Watch the posturing. And if Leaders' Lips Are Moving, They're Lying.

Remember that The Assassination of JFK was just a tip of the iceberg of this vast ocean
of frozen glaciers. The facts, players, plots, schemes, sub-plots, and total truth will never
be known. It's Business As Usual. Human nature of those in power will never improve, only
worsen. The JFK Research Community keeps looking for threads, and is ignorant to the
never ending plots and schemes of the Complex Weaving Machines that endlessly roll on.

The 50 year Anniversary of 11.22.1963 will confirm my suspicions. The infighting will continue.
Articles, books, DVD's, interviews, movies, and videos will multiply like rabbits. And nothing
will be accomplished.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, or
writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Giovanni » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:36 pm

:lol:
Giovanni

re

Postby R Croxford » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:55 am

The cold war is no longer Communism, It is Terrorism. Just another ism.
And just like communism it is bullshit.
A word to make you conform to the needs of the CFR and the banker and military. Ohhh I am sooooo scared.
Duck tape, quick, plastic! lol
Peace
R Croxford

Postby LiAnn Simpson » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:12 am

I wonder who is the better chess player?
Bush, Putin, or Bin Laden?

LiAnn
LiAnn Simpson

U.S Completes Contract To Send $ 50 Million War Weapons:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 am

The U.S. Military Industrial Complex last week completed a contract to send over
$ 50 Million of Military Hardware to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and five (5) other Arab
countries.

We are now planting the seeds for the proliferation of the Next Great Cold War Era.
This can not occur without Russia's controlled involvement. Watch for it.

The War Profiteers are really making money from ALL SIDES now, better than ever
before. The Military Industrial Corporation and The Federal Reserve are posturing
now for the next 5 - 20 years, and beyond. Your future has been sold, bought and
paid for already. Thank you for your donation.

Has the Cold War really ended ? Or is it being restructured behind the scenes ? Why
is this being totally ignored by the Main Stream Media ?

Keep your eyes on Russia, who I predict will be our Major Cold War Sparring Partner.
My opinion for a necessary Boogie Man for the American Perception of National
Security. And America will be the Boogie Man for Russia and other players. That's
been re-agreed to, and will play out right before our eyes.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
or writings on any aspect of this subject matter?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Russia Planting Seeds For The New Cold War:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:33 pm

Russia is continuing to plant seeds for the New Cold War.

Chicago Tribune, Section 1, page 16, Wednesday, September 12, 2007:

Kremlin touts 'dad of all bombs:'

"The Russian military has successfully tested what it describes as the world's
most powerful non-nuclear, air-delivered bomb. Channel One television said
Tuesday that the new weapon, nicknamed the 'dad of all bombs,' is four times
more powerful than the U.S. "mother of all bombs." Unlike a nuclear weapon,
the bomb doesn't hurt the environment, an official said."

Commentary:

I mistakenly entered this comment twice, once under its own heading, and once
here, where I wanted to place it. My apologies to those who notice this in
two (2) different places.

Any thoughts as we begin to prepare for the next fifty (50) years of yet another
"Cold War ?"

Sounds like long term preparation for bombing, takeover, and immediate occupancy
of other countries, especially those with oil, or access to oil.

Was this the same thought behind the U.S. Neutron Bomb ?

If the Chicago Tribune knows this, probably the CIA did, or does now.

So is the reshuffling or restructuring of The Cold War being prepared behind
the scenes ? I think that the cards are being dealt right now according to
the previous plans.

I think it is. My opinion. Remember that I said this. Re-read my previous analyses,
then re-read this.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Has the Military Industrial Complex successfully "replaced The Cold War" with "the never ending
War on Evil and Terror ?"

Maybe for now at least. You can fool some of the people all the time. You can fool all of the
people some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Even Americans.

This Global War On Evil and Terror can only be pushed so long. Eventually even the most
apathetic Americans will realize that this will digress to Global Local Policing To Prevent
Crime. CRIME IS NOT TERRORISM.

When the Military Industrial Complex sees this coming, BIG SURPRISE ! The Cold War will
re-emerge. My opinion.

Think this one through very carefully. I am convinced that I am right.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, or
writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

Postby tom jeffers » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08 am

I agree bruce. in the end i look for some false flag alien invasion perpetrated to allow for the world to unite together under un leadership to defeat the so called alien invasion. after we kick those "et" butts (not before they get rid of 80% of the population with technology that they have now and are hiding from us) we will all unite under a one world order. sounds like a good movie but i don't think morgan freeman is going to be in this one.

namaste'
tom jeffers

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Tom - I spent many hours this weekend with Jimmy. He and I both send you, and your family Holiday Greetings.

I liked your comment to Jimmy in your letter about my book reviews, and Headlines for new books to read.

Tom, I'm reviewing my notes from my Evelyn Wood Speed Reading Class which I took three (3) times.
I was thinking about doubling the amount of books that I read and Post here.

What do you think ? Hope that makes you laugh, My (Our) Friend.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby tom jeffers » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 pm

bruce,

as long as those books you read have been made into a movie, then i can keep up, otherwise i got too many tax codes to read and naked pictures too look at than to try and be as smart as you. you raise the bar too high my friend. i'm just a po' ole hoosier boy that never got into all that fancy ol' book learnin' stuff.
tom jeffers

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:33 am

You are so right Bruce. The CIA created al qaeda. Ronny Reagan and Poppy Bu$h armed and financed bin Laden in the 80's while he was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. Oh, by the way, the Bu$h family has done business with the bin Laden family for decades. The bin Laden family in Texas invested in Dumbya's failed oil company called Arbusto. At the same time, Ronny and Poppy armed and financed Saddam in his fight with the Iranians. Friends then...enemies now. Either way, plenty of money for the MIC and the war profiteers like Halliburton, Blackwater, Raytheon, Bell Helicopter, General Dynamics etc. Dumbya Bu$h may have started the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq (please see the false flag called 9/11), but Obama is just another puppet for the power elite, as he is escalating the war in Afghanistan and has done nothing to get the U.S. out of Iraq. Very disappointing, but not surprising the more I understand how things work in this New World Order led by the power elite.
Bob

Re:

Postby SeamusCoogan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 am

LiAnn Simpson wrote:I wonder who is the better chess player?
Bush, Putin, or Bin Laden?

LiAnn

Well Bin Ladens likely dead until they fake another video thus no more chess for him.

No one plays chess with Putin cos they know what will happen to them if the win.

As for George Bush. He couldn't play chess because he thought the pieces were different types of butt plugs that was until Rumsfeld said they were all different salt shakers.
SeamusCoogan

Postby tom jeffers » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Bob wrote:You are so right Bruce. The CIA created al qaeda. Ronny Reagan and Poppy Bu$h armed and financed bin Laden in the 80's while he was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. Oh, by the way, the Bu$h family has done business with the bin Laden family for decades. The bin Laden family in Texas invested in Dumbya's failed oil company called Arbusto. At the same time, Ronny and Poppy armed and financed Saddam in his fight with the Iranians. Friends then...enemies now. Either way, plenty of money for the MIC and the war profiteers like Halliburton, Blackwater, Raytheon, Bell Helicopter, General Dynamics etc. Dumbya Bu$h may have started the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq (please see the false flag called 9/11), but Obama is just another puppet for the power elite, as he is escalating the war in Afghanistan and has done nothing to get the U.S. out of Iraq. Very disappointing, but not surprising the more I understand how things work in this New World Order led by the power elite.

right on bob. i have wondered if osama was not a willing participant in being the "bad guy". given his families background with the bush's and his illness which was probably going to kill him anyway, he may have volunteered especially if his family would benefit in some way. and who happened to be meeting with his family members on 911? none other than old gw. i think this idea is feasable maybe even probable. i have seen troops interviewed that were over there saying that they could have cut his exit path off to pakistan but were ordered not to. they never wanted to capture him. it was part of the deal. then when he died from his ailments, they would just get a haji with a towel on his head with a beard and pretend to be him.
tom jeffers

Postby tom jeffers » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 pm

the war on terror has the ideal bad guys. a never ending line up of faceless terrorists that can hide anywhere, move from country to country, move alliances to any country that the cia picks as the present bad guy. we can never kill them all. we can put troops in afganistan, the terrorists will hide in pakistan, we go in pakistan, they hide in Iran. Before you know it, our money runs out and the NWO makes money building up china while we decline and fall from grace.
tom jeffers

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 pm

07.06.2007 - I Posted the above referenced Headline, The Cold War Will Fully Return
In Five (5) Years Or Less.

07.01.2010 - I am watching on MSNBC the developing story about the suspected Russian
Spy Ring, whose arrested 9 Russian suspects head to court today for arraignment.

But not before the suspected Russian spy-ring master, Christopher Robert Metsos, vanished
after a very modern INTELLIGENCE - COLD WAR DRAMA rises to the surface.

The Cold War has been regrouping. Now some more obvious signs are appearing. My opinion.

Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, or writings
on any aspect of this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?