James Files in the Moorman photo

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

James Files in the Moorman photo

Postby Tommy Bullgotti » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:22 pm

http://jfk.iefactory.com/galeria/moorman.htm

Does this (all in Spanish) website, which examines the "Badgeman" figure, show James Files in the Hatman position?

I guess what I am asking, do you all believe that the 'hatman' is the true shooter? And if it is a shooter, is it James Files?
"The people had , that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world."-----

Jack Ruby
Tommy Bullgotti

Postby John Bruno » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:04 am

Yes! 16 shooters shot Kennedy. :lol: :lol: :twisted: I'm losing my mind :lol:
"The truth shall make you free"
John Bruno

Re: James Files in the Moorman photo

Postby Jorgen Sjolen » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:15 am

Tommy Bullgotti wrote:http://jfk.iefactory.com/galeria/moorman.htm

Does this (all in Spanish) website, which examines the "Badgeman" figure, show James Files in the Hatman position?

I guess what I am asking, do you all believe that the 'hatman' is the true shooter? And if it is a shooter, is it James Files?

Is it this person that is visible in the zapruder movie to?

How many persons have been found on the knoll?
Jorgen Sjolen

Postby Mark Johansson » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:58 pm

Tommy Bullgotti wrote:http://jfk.iefactory.com/galeria/moorman.htm

Tommy,

The House Selected Commite concluded that there was a 95 per cent probability that the fatal bullet was fired from the Grassy Knoll.
In Robert Groden´s JFK: The Case for Conspiracy the narrator said that it was a strong possibility of a shoting carried out by the so-called "hatman" (James Files).

Mark
Mark Johansson

Postby Tim Carroll » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm

Mark Johansson wrote:The House Selected Commite concluded that there was a 95 per cent probability that the fatal bullet was fired from the Grassy Knoll.

The HSCA concluded that there was a 95% probability that a shot was fired from the Grassy Knoll, but that it missed. The HSCA said the fatal bullet was not fired from the Grassy Knoll.

Tim
Tim Carroll

Postby dankbaar » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:57 pm

The HSCA concluded that there was a 95% probability that a shot was fired from the Grassy Knoll,

Yep, this was based on scientificl acoustics evidence.

but that it missed. The HSCA said the fatal bullet was not fired from the Grassy Knoll.

Yep, but the acoustics experts did not make that conclusion. This was based on nothing else than subjective opinion and speculation. How could anyone know that shot missed? That is just the typical media lies, like below:

Peter Jennings ABC : "Back and to the left in no way indicates where a shot came from."

Dan Rather CBS: "The third shot hit President Kennedy, there was no doubt there, his head went FORWARD with considerable violence".

dankbaar
Site Admin

James Files

Postby francois bertrand » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:36 pm

Chuck Nicoletti said "shots must come from behind".... now... how can he say ok to James Files to back him when he knew Files will be at the grassy knoll... in front of the motorcade....
francois bertrand

Postby dankbaar » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:39 pm

Good question.

Because killing Kennedy was more important than all the shots coming from behind. And the grassy knoll was a lot closer to Kennedy. Nevertheless, Nicoletti wasn't happy with James having taken the shot.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby francois bertrand » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:35 pm

we plan a trip to Dallas next year... will be very special to stand on the grassy knoll... i must see it once in my life....
francois bertrand

Postby francois bertrand » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:05 pm

I read that on a web site:

The confession made by Files was undermined by research carried out by Edward Jay Epstein. With the help of private detective, Jules Kroll, Epstein established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on 22nd November, 1963.

what about this affirmation ??? is it true ?
francois bertrand

Postby Jim Thompson » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:39 pm

francois bertrand wrote:I read that on a web site:

The confession made by Files was undermined by research carried out by Edward Jay Epstein. With the help of private detective, Jules Kroll, Epstein established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on 22nd November, 1963.

Francois,

Thanks for this information about Epstein & Kroll. Please post your source for this. You say you read it on a web site? Which web site? Maybe you could provide the URL? Thanks!

Jim
Jim Thompson

Postby francois bertrand » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:42 pm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKfiles.htm

read also about a twin brother...
francois bertrand

W H A T ?

Postby Jim Thompson » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:20 pm

francois bertrand wrote:http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKfiles.htm

read also about a twin brother...

:arrow: Epstein says:

In brief, NBC retained me as a consultant for their planned story on Files. I hired the detective firm of Jules Kroll. JK established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on November 22,1963. We then placed a call to Files from Dick Clark's office (DC was producer), and I interviewed Files about Kroll findings. He said he had a twin brother, who no one knew about, and whom he met shortly before November 22, and who he murdered after November 22. He said it was his twin brother in hospital with his wife, not him. His wife, however, said there was no twin, and Kroll confirmed there was no twin. My view then and now is that Files invented the story for the money it would earn him.

Like Francois asks, can anyone provide more info here? :!: :?:

Jim
Jim Thompson

Postby dankbaar » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:11 pm

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/epstein.htm

Epstein is CIA and "damage control". AND a grand LIAR, who is never available for comment.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby francois bertrand » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:35 pm

i read the book and the web site but i didn't catch this one. Thanks you very much for this explanation... i still believe Files is one of the snipers (although one thing or two still need explications)

Wim... your web site is great !

François

(my english is very bad... i know that :) )
francois bertrand

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?