Quiet Please

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Quiet Please

Postby R Croxford » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:40 am

For all of you peeps who keeps asking that same old goofy question of "How do you keep them quiet?" How did the mob keep all their peeps quiet?
I ask you this...If you received a phone call in the middle of the night and it went something like this.."Is this your name here that lives at so and so street and has so many kids and father lives here and sister lives there? good now if you ever say anything to anyone about anything they all die. G'night." How would you act? You going to run to the media which they own? the police who might laugh at you or call the government for help. lol
wake up peeps. It is that simple. Remember Ross Perot. He tried to tell you peeps the truth and you laughed at him. Remember he said he dropped out because they threatened his little girls life? Naw, yall don't remember the important shit. lol....Ever see Syrianna? Clooney movie. Theres a piece in that that is cherry. He tells the guy "whatever the most dangerous thing you do, even if it is crossing the street..you will die doing it. If what I say doesn't happen." Fckn cherry.
Grow up people the world is way ahead of civility.
Peace
R Croxford

Re: Quiet Please

Postby Pennyworth » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:56 pm

R Croxford wrote:For all of you peeps who keeps asking that same old goofy question of "How do you keep them quiet?" How did the mob keep all their peeps quiet?
I ask you this...If you received a phone call in the middle of the night and it went something like this.."Is this your name here that lives at so and so street and has so many kids and father lives here and sister lives there? good now if you ever say anything to anyone about anything they all die. G'night." How would you act? You going to run to the media which they own? the police who might laugh at you or call the government for help. lol
wake up peeps. It is that simple. Remember Ross Perot. He tried to tell you peeps the truth and you laughed at him. Remember he said he dropped out because they threatened his little girls life? Naw, yall don't remember the important shit. lol....Ever see Syrianna? Clooney movie. Theres a piece in that that is cherry. He tells the guy "whatever the most dangerous thing you do, even if it is crossing the street..you will die doing it. If what I say doesn't happen." Fckn cherry.
Grow up people the world is way ahead of civility.
Peace

You got it right on the money! :!: :!: :!:

Thats how these people win. :!: :arrow: ..also add to the list stalking, tracking. tracing, reputation intimidation, personal assaults and attacks, blacklisting, mail harrassment, internet mail harrasment....sophisticated set-ups if they are high up...for example phone soliciting free medical testshaving agencies call you up and give you false info..more on this later...glad you brought it up...
Pennyworth

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?