The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Postby SeamusCoogan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Yeah Bob she looks darn interesting well done.

Hmmm the last good geo political book I read was by William Blum killing hope. He utilised Prouty quite often. However, he buys into a lot of the stuff about Kennedy that has since been disproved. It would be interesting to get his views. But this book Bob, that you recommend seems to be pretty damn on the mark.
SeamusCoogan

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:56 am

Bob wrote:
ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.

If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.

Thom

Thom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. 8)

I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.

You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course! :wink:

Nobody bats 1.000.

The Comic News is a small newspaper with a small staff. At one time it consisted of Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman- the only time in my life that I was ever alphabetically first.

Yes, I have been fortunate in meeting and getting to spend a little time with various infamous folks, and I guess there is no denying that I like to remind everyone at every opportunity. Let me know when you can't take it anymore.

Did I ever tell you that I once caddied for Captain Kangeroo?
ThomZajac

Postby neab » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 am

I ordered this book last night , lookin forward to it!
neab

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:28 am

In addition to being a fantastic researcher and writer, Mark is also an excellent cartoonist- you won't be disappointed!
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 pm

ThomZajac wrote:
Bob wrote:
ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.

If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.

Thom

Thom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. 8)

I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.

You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course! :wink:

Nobody bats 1.000.

The Comic News is a small newspaper with a small staff. At one time it consisted of Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman- the only time in my life that I was ever alphabetically first.

Yes, I have been fortunate in meeting and getting to spend a little time with various infamous folks, and I guess there is no denying that I like to remind everyone at every opportunity. Let me know when you can't take it anymore.

Did I ever tell you that I once caddied for Captain Kangeroo?

Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman? Is that Robert Zimmerman...aka...Bob Dylan? I know you have been connected to another musical legend (Neil Young). 8) :wink:
Bob

Postby ThomZajac » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 pm

You've got me wondering if I'm related to Forrest Gump!
ThomZajac

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Life is like a box of comics. :wink:
Bob

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:12 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.21.2006 - I first Posted this Headline about this book, and its related subject matters. Even then it was
ahead of its time for many, if not most.

It is clear that the O.S.S., C.I.G., and then the C.I.A. was almost never held to its intelligence gathering,
and investigative "original mission and directives." Who here reading this believes that this was ever true ?

I connect dots, and look for patterns and trends.

If we connect some of the now well "accepted" dots of he C.I.A., why is the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001,
and other events not more easily believed ?

How many Americans know about Operation Northwoods today ? And how many Americans if totally informed
about Operation Northwoods would fail to believe, grasp, or understand the nature or significance of its truth ?

And how many could equate it with the actions, control, and unbridled power of "the Ruling Elite" over the last 50
years in both America, and the World ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:32 am

03.21.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline and information about this Powerful yet
Small Book/Booklet.

As I previously stated dynamite comes in small packages. And this book is dynamite.

The lessons of history and the Military Industrial Corporation are repeating themselves
more quickly as we proceed as a Global Civilization.

And the Global Populace seems to ignore the Lessons of History more quickly than ever.

Understanding the Overall Theory of this book would serve today's reader well to really
understand what is going on today.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 pm

08.07.2017:

03.21.2006 - I originally Posted the Headline about this Powerful Small Book/Booklet that I have likened to
Dynamite because Dynamite can come in small packages. Certainly, though, we are now well into the TIME
OF C-4, Thermite, and Nano-Thermite of Post 09.11.2001.

Perhaps by analogy the Power of Mark Zepezauer's book has increased exponentially likewise.

FORGETTING THE LESSONS OF THE PAST HAS CERTAINLY TAKEN "We the People..." WELL BEYOND THE POINT
OF MERELY REPEATING THE PAST I FEAR.

REGRETFULLY, I THINK THAT "We the People..." ARE WELL BEYOND THE POINT OF NO RETURN. (08.07.2017, BB).

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?