Is anyone else hooked?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Ian Irving » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:24 pm

LiAnn, Like yourself, as a child I was pretty scared through much of the '60s. Yes the music and some of the vibe etc was great, but I can still remember clearly the terror we felt when the Cuban Missile Crisis was going on.

I actually believe that I owe my life to JFK and the way he dealt with that situation (and Berlin) because I know now that lunatics among the Joint Chiefs would happily have set off a nuclear holocaust and Britain would have been wiped out.

So, as a great admirer of the American people, i hope you'all get some truth about this dreadful lie sooner rather than later. Maybe its just an optimistic day today, but I actaully think that the internet is going to prove to be their downfall - the amount of data out there now is just amazing.

have a nice day!
Ian Irving

Postby Ricky Clow » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Yes, just not you but all in all we all owe something to Kennedy.
"This is it!"
Ricky Clow

Fear in the 60's

Postby LiAnn Simpson » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:45 am

Yes, the Cuban Missile Crisis and a nuclear holocaust were averted because we had a "thinking man" as President. He was willing to stake his reputation and his life on making an unpopular decision.
You have to understand that we were living in such a different era back then. There was an innocence of sorts in our thinking and in our way of life. We had triumphed in WWII and the prosperity that followed settled in and we got used to it, and refused to think about the fact that our way of life could be under threat at any time. The more things change the more they stay the same. We are under threat once again and we desperately need leaders with vision. Just pray that our next President will have the stuff we need for the challenge.
LiAnn Simpson

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?