Zombies

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Do you take....

Benzo's (aka) Valium, Xanax etc.
20%
Anti depressants (aka) Prozac, Lithium, Lexapro etc.
No votes
Nothing I am completly normal.
80%
Marijuana
No votes
None of your Biz
No votes

Total votes : 5

Zombies

Postby R Croxford » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:32 am

How many of the members on this board take some kind of benzo-diazapam or anti-depressant?
85% of Americans are on some kind of Valium (Benzo)
R Croxford

Postby Pennyworth » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:55 am

I drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine a day...

sometimes I take valerian root and/or st. John's wort to calm my nerves...nature's way is the best
I started taking natural herbs for allergy instead of doctor's prescribed shots and pills...works better with no side effects...I can get severe allergy attacks...my doctor even told that the prescribed meds are poisons..more on this later... :)

I do not smoke pot I am highly allergic to it..it is a form of ragweed....
Pennyworth

Re: Zombies

Postby Pennyworth » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:18 am

R Croxford wrote:How many of the members on this board take some kind of benzo-diazapam or anti-depressant?
85% of Americans are on some kind of Valium (Benzo)

I resort to a valerian capsule when my nerves get really shot..otherwise I usually take a St. John's wort pill...also good for pain and insomnia ..both of these pills can be mixed with alcohol with no dangerous side effects..

valium is made from valerian..but valium can be dangerous while valerian is safe to take...tells you something about the pharmeceutical industry :twisted: :evil: :evil:
Pennyworth

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?