Louis Posada Carriles Granted Freedom:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Louis Posada Carriles Granted Freedom:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed May 09, 2007 6:09 pm

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Members,

Louis Posada Carriles was granted his freedom yesterday.

Several Highly, and closely placed sources, that I have been in contact with over the last several months have indicated that this was a strong possibility. I have been repeatedly asked to say nothing.

Both yesterday and today several highly reliable sources have disclosed to me that all charges against Louis Posada Carriles have all been dropped.

I have hundreds of pages of documents that I received yesterday that I have not reviewed yet, but if anything is of major value, that I can disclose, I will do so.

I am planning on meeting with Carriles later this year if our plans work out.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Louis Posada Carriles Granted Freedom:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:15 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

05.09.2007 - Since I originally Posted this Headline, a very close friend of J and B has met with
Carriles and some of his family members several times. I have not met with him yet. We communicate
through our friend.

Our friend maintains contact, but I am looking for any visible, verifiable information
by any other sources, especially in reference to his legal matters. Had we no contact
with him, it would appear to the rest of the planet that he has vanished.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts,
or writings on this subject matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

LUIS POSADA CARRILES GRANTED FREEDOM:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Sunday
3:15 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

05.09.2007 - I Originally Posted this Very Important Headline and Supporting Information.

PART OF THE MAJOR UNDERLYING ISSUES ARE WAR CRIMES INVOLVING GHWB, LUIS POSADA CARRILES,
THE CIA, AND OTHERS.

I am trying to update all of my Readings, Research, Studies, and Writings on this Subject Matter. Any
additional information will be appreciated.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?