Marilyn Monroe is in the News again

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Billy Boggs » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:44 pm

For four decades there have been rumours that Marilyn Monroe's death was not a simple suicide. Now a Los Angeles-based Australian writer and director, Philippe Mora, has uncovered an FBI document that throws up a chilling new scenario.

"BOBBY KENNEDY'S affair with the screen idol Marilyn Monroe has been documented, but a secret FBI file suggests the late US attorney-general was aware of - and perhaps even a participant in - a plan "to induce" her suicide."

"The document, hidden among thousands of pages released under freedom-of-information laws last October, was received by the FBI on October 19, 1964 - two years after her death - and titled simply "ROBERT F KENNEDY"."
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/kenned ... 44304.html
Billy Boggs

Postby Pennyworth » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:51 am

Hello Billy,

Take a look at the 'Dorothy' thread.....movie star Marilyn is mentioned!
Pennyworth

murder viction movie star marilyn monroe...

Postby Pennyworth » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:00 pm

http://www.pr-inside.com/marilyn-monroe ... r68945.htm

I doubt very seriously that movie star marilyn had an affair with RFK..a happily married man with 9( : :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ) children ..she was a victim of media hype ..as a relative once said "They were out to smear the Kennedys".. and no one at the time knew exactly hooo :shock: it was...
Pennyworth

Postby Billy Boggs » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:16 pm

Paul, do you know what and who brought the Kennedy brothers into contact with Marilyn, in the first place?
Billy Boggs

Postby Pennyworth » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:18 pm

Billy Boggs wrote:Paul, do you know what and who brought the Kennedy brothers into contact with Marilyn, in the first place?

No, but I heard there was a meeting or party somewhere like the Lawford residence..heck I have a relative who said Bobby and John both came to see him....

Read somewhere that Sam Giancana's nephew who has the same name and is a writer , said his Uncle and Anthony Spilotro did the horrible deed...read also that Marilyn's psychiatrist gave her the deadly enema...it was also reported that Giancana was trying to frame and put the blame on RFK for the murder.... :shock: :cry:
Pennyworth

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:43 pm

11.08.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers"

03.17.2007 - Over 10 years ago Mr. Billy Boggs Posted this Annual Attention Getting Headline.

In Illinois since The JFK Files Began Their Alleged "Complete Release Trickle," Marilyn Monroe articles and seductive pictures are again re-appearing.

1. IS AMERICA SO APATHETIC AND DUMBED DOWN, THAT SEX ABOUT MM IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE REMOVAL OF JFK ?

2. HAS THE OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS OF OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD AND THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED MAIN STREAM MEDIA CONTINUED THIS ONSLAUGHT TO FURTHER COVER-UP THE JFK REMOVAL ?

3. OR IS IT A COMBINATION OF BOTH 1 AND 2 ? (11.08.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Marilyn Monroe is in the News again

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:41 pm

There was a supposed skin flick with Marilyn that got bought up for six figures supposedly to preserve her legacy.

Physical beauty and charisma is nature's way to telling the men she is fertile, ready for babies. Unfortunately she was surrounded by guys who just used her so the natural result of motherhood she never enjoyed and got self-destructive.

This was the book on an RFK conspiracy: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... laims.html
Tom Bigg

Postby Slav » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Marilyn Monroe-The Last Day.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70c_uy4aeA
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:04 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Marilyn Monroe the last interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-lQX-29nE

Don't understand the allegations that state Marilyn's psychiatrist and housekeeper were in on the murder orchestrated by Peter Lawford. It makes no sense because they made a living off of Marilyn. They had nothing to gain from Lawford or any other forces that wanted her dead. I do believe RFK may have been party to her murder. It's documented that there were no barbituate capsules in her stomach, so it was likely she was given a fatal barbituate enema. Despite their many fine attributes the Kennedy brothers also had a ruthless streak. Madame Gnu spoke at UC Berkeley when I was a freshman and I went to her talk in which she was frantically stating our government was intending to depose her brother Gnu and brother in law President Diem. There's no way the Kennedys didn't know of or participate in his ouster a few weeks later. It resulted in their deaths. RFK had been a counsel for the McCarthy Comittee in their anti-communist witch hunt. The Kennedys were not afraid of travelling to the dark side.
bobspez

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13 am

Interesting post.My question is how do you get someone to take a lased enema ?? I know she was freaky from all everyone has heard about her but was enema's a thing folks were doing in those day's for excitement and enjoyment ?? I find it stretching to think it would be ,let's all take an enema .. And if it wasn't voluntary how and how many people would it take to force such a thing on an unwilling participant ??? And can you just imagine the scene,Robert Kennedy and his do what ever I say men giving the biggest BOMB SHELL of the times a rectal enema ?? Must have been a real sight to see if that's what happened ....
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:38 am

http://www.sbs.com.au/guide/article/201 ... lyn-monroe

I think anything was possible back then , I believe Kennedy left and the mob came in to Finish her off she was drunk and taking pills at the time, the mob had her room wiretapped .

I think they did her and David ferrie the same way. A lot of people witnesses had mysterious deaths and sudden heart attacks I also believe she has a drug enema that was forced on her when she was already intoxicated .
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:50 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Marilyn Monroe: The Case For Murder....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfFC0Dv1tM

The Marilyn Monroe Files:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biYs3hR4w_8
kenmurray

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?