Just came acrossed this

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Just came acrossed this

Postby R Croxford » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:30 am

This is funny and I never heard of it.
http://foia.fbi.gov/jfkjr/jfkjr1.pdf
Scroll down to where it says Senator Joe Biden. LOl
It appears Someone acting like JFK Jr. Threatened to hurt Mr. Biden, Calling him a traitor? Funny Sht.
Peace
R Croxford

JOE BIDEN A TRAITOR ?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:10 am

Tuesday
10:10 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Readers and Researchers:

03.17.2006 - Mr. R. Croxford, an Excellent Contributing Member of the JFK Murder Solved Forum, Originally
Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about Senator Joe Biden, and John F. Kennedy, Jr.

I found this very interesting, and was surprised that this did not receive more interest.

Recalling the first time I heard Vice President Joe Biden's name with Thanks to my old friend Mr. R. Croxford.

Curious if anything else concerning Vice President Joe Biden of an unusual nature ever surfaced.

Other than his normal activity that is.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JOE BIDEN A TRAITOR ?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:34 am

Thursday
8:34 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.17.2006 - Mr. R. Croxford, an Original, Excellent Contributing Member of the JFK Murder Solved
Forum who often thought both Ahead and Outside of the Box, Originally Posted this Headline and
Supporting Material.

I remembered this today, while spending more time than I care to admit, to the whole President
Donald J. Trump vs. Joe and Hunter Biden, Adam Schiff, and Nancy Pelosi Soap Opera.

Aside from this all WHAT HAVE THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED OR WORKED
ON OF VALUE FOR "We the People..." SINCE HILLARY CLINTON LOST IN 2016 ?

MOVING ON:

Trump is now being investigated for lingering Russia, and allegedly more importantly Ukraine Issues
Involving Possible Corruption Benefits received by Hunter Biden, $600,000.00 per year, for a position
Hunter had Zero Expertise and Experience. But the Drug User busted from the Military had an ACE
in the Hole as they say in Washington, D.C. Hunter Biden's father, Joe Biden, was currently then the
Vice President of the United States.

Bet that looks good on a Resume ! Sure we can pay you $600,000.00 a year, and disregard you being
removed from the U.S. Military for Drug Abuse, Hunter Biden, we see real potential of you !

MOVING ON:

R. Croxford raised issues about Joe Biden allegedly being called a traitor by John F. Kennedy, Jr.

Is anybody familiar with this, as I simultaneously begin researching myself.

Ken Murray, Slav, Bob Spez, and anybody else interested, I would appreciate your Input both Pro
vs. Con.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Just came acrossed this

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:43 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:46 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:48 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm

The original poster had it right. He said someone acting like JFK Jr. sent Joe Biden a letter, calling him a traitor. The FBI investigated and looked for fingerprints on the letter and found none. They closed the case. This was pretty obviously a hoax, and nothing ever came of it. It's not the type of thing JFK Jr. would have done, and Joe Biden never responded to it. However the internet has deemed it a fact.
Regarding Biden's son, there's nothing illegal there. $600K a year is a drop in the bucket for an energy company. If someone offered us $600K a year to serve on a board of directors, we would do it. There is no indication there was any quid pro quo by Biden towards the company. Most corporate board members are from areas other than the business the company is in. Some people serve on the boards of various and diverse corporations. They are there to serve as a check and balance on management and basically represent the interest of the shareholders.
Regarding impeachment, it's a done deal that the house will impeach and the senate will acquit. Clinton was impeached for far less. Maybe Clinton was payback for Nixon. Maybe Trump is payback for Clinton. Who knows? The one thing I do know is I can't turn on cable news without immediately hearing something about Trump. I basically switch the channel at the first mention of his name. I guess it's a cheap source of content for cable news. Why it has become almost the only thing being reported is bizarre.
bobspez

JOE BIDEN A TRAITOR ?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Friday
11:17 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Mr. Bob Spez I read and study everybody's Headlines and Posts as I have done since Mr. Willem Dankbaar
created the JFK Murder Solved Forum around 2006.

And as you may have noticed I enjoy going back to Older Headlines and Posts and seek to Re-Generate
Current Discussion and Interest.

I often/usually wait to respond in an effort for everybody's Headlines and Posts to take Root, and then
hopefully generate appropriate discussion.

Bob Spez I usually agree with you, and most JFKMS Forum Members, at least 80% of the time.

Bob Spez I admire, appreciate, and enjoy all of your analyses, facts, stories, and theories etc.

ON YOUR MOST RECENT POST JUST MADE I MUST AGREE WITH YOU 100,000%.

"WHY IT HAS BECOME ALMOST THE ONLY THING BEING REPORTED IS BIZARRE."

BIZARRE IS A WORD THAT I, AND SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS, HAVE RECENTLY USED SEVERAL TIMES.

That is where we are overall in our analyses going forward with this Subject Matter.

BIZARRE !

WHY !

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?