Does Trump compare to JFK?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Does Trump compare to JFK?

Postby Dealey Joe » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:35 pm

What are you thoughtd about this subject? I know it's a different age but to me there are 3 past presedents who are comparable as true Americans, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK and Donald Trump.?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Re: Does Trump compare to JFK?

Postby JDB4JFK » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:06 pm

My thoughts right now are Donald J Trump is the first real President since JFK!!! No President in the History of The USA has had to endure and go through this kind of B.S. EVER!!!

MY TWO CENTS!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby bobspez » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Was watching a PBS series on the Roosevelts. It depicted TR as a person with a genuine blood lust for war, and a fearless Army officer. He did have many accomplishments from conservation and national parks, to enacting laws to protect workers, to breaking up powerful corporate monopolies. It seems at bottom he did try to work for the betterment of the common man.
JFK was responsible for the first meaningful federal action to promote civil rights. His back channeling with Kruschev during the Cuban missile crisis probably prevented world war 3 and an all out nuclear war. He attempted to withdraw troops from Vietnam, and reform the federal reserve and the CIA before he was assassinated. He was a WWII naval officer and war hero, and a congressman and senator for 6 years each before becoming president. A cultured aristocrat who nevertheless inspired the common person.
Trump has no experience in the military or politics. A NYC real estate developer and CEO and reality TV star. So far he has accomplished nothing.
bobspez

Postby Dealey Joe » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:03 am

Are you saying an accomplished businessman cant run a country, but a politician can?
I don't think I can agree with you on this.
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby JDB4JFK » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:05 pm

To say Trump hasn't accomplished anything is a joke!!! He's accomplish more than Obama, Bush, and Clinton did destroying our country! Clinton, Bush, and Obama gave our jobs away to Mexico, and China, and Trump is trying to bring them all back!!!

Before Covid-19, THE THIRD ATTEMPT TO DE-RAIL THIS PRESIDENT, Trump had the lowest unemployment in over 50 years, saved our country billions of dollars on bad trade deals, and made all our 401k's and stocks rise 20 to 30 percent.

If Hillary Clinton would have become President we would have all become slaves to other nations, like China!!! China has us now by short hairs because of the 3 worthless Presidents listed above.

Bobspez I suppose you want Joe "I don't know what day it is" Biden to be our next President??? LMAO!

Bobspez why do you think Trump won???
JDB4JFK

Postby bobspez » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:59 pm

Trying is not accomplishing. All of the stock market and employment gains are washed away. None of the overseas jobs are back. So as of right now nothing has been accomplished. I see Trump as a cheer leader, all talk and tweets, no accomplishments, like Bush, Clinton, Bush and Reagan. All their accomplishments were negative ones, nothing positive for the average working person.

I have some ideas why Trump won.
Hillary was an empty suit. No one liked her. She was lazy and took voters for granted who decided not to vote in enough numbers to win key states. Had she picked Bernie as a running mate I believe they would have won in a landslide. Just like with Bush, the Republicans didn't win, the Democrats just threw away the elections.

Most of my friends are Trump supporters so I have an idea of why he won. 1. Trump made racism acceptable, a throwback to the 50's and 60's that a lot of boomers looked back on with nostalgia. 2. A basic misunderstanding of how economics actually works. Money given to poor people and immigrants doesn't actually come out of our pockets. It's already taken out, the only decision to be made is how it is spent. 3. Blaming America's woes on the poor, the immigrants, the liberals, the Chinese, the Mexicans, etc. instead of the corporations who actually caused it and benefited from it.

It really doesn't matter to me who is elected president. They are all stooges of the establishment, or else, like Carter and JFK, get stopped by the establishment. The last president that accomplished anything for the people was Nixon when he abolished the draft, and Obama when he did away with pre-existing conditions and dollar limits on payouts in health insurance, FDR with SS and LBJ with medicare. The only things done by a president to personally affect me in 73 years. Even long time supporter Piers morgan recently had this to say about Trump. "America doesn’t want a King Trump, still less a deluded, boastful, petty and spiteful Emperor with no clothes." Eventually everyone will feel this way.

JDB4JFK wrote:To say Trump hasn't accomplished anything is a joke!!! He's accomplish more than Obama, Bush, and Clinton did destroying our country! Clinton, Bush, and Obama gave our jobs away to Mexico, and China, and Trump is trying to bring them all back!!!

Before Covid-19, THE THIRD ATTEMPT TO DE-RAIL THIS PRESIDENT, Trump had the lowest unemployment in over 50 years, saved our country billions of dollars on bad trade deals, and made all our 401k's and stocks rise 20 to 30 percent.

If Hillary Clinton would have become President we would have all become slaves to other nations, like China!!! China has us now by short hairs because of the 3 worthless Presidents listed above.

Bobspez I suppose you want Joe "I don't know what day it is" Biden to be our next President??? LMAO!

Bobspez why do you think Trump won???
bobspez

Postby Dealey Joe » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:11 am

WON? LOST? what does it matter. The Congress is at fault for not doing their elected duty. The President according to the Constitution is an Executive position with very little that is required of him. Where did executive orders come from?
For that matter JFK did not win the election by a popular vote either.
Politicians are bought and sold by big money. The average American is a lazy ass who expects the government (you and me) to give them everything. I can see nothing any President or Politician has done to help me. I don't know what Trump has accomplished but I firmly believe that " Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" and I like what Trump says.
Last 4 Presidents Total Executive Orders
42 Bill Clinton 364
43 George W. Bush 291
44 Barack Obama 276
45 Donald Trump 140
Executive order #1 was issued by Abraham Lincoln so it been going on for a while and now are considered Law.
Dealey Joe

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?