JONATHAN GETZSCHMAN NEWEST JFKMS FORUM MEMBER:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

JONATHAN GETZSCHMAN NEWEST JFKMS FORUM MEMBER:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:28 pm

SATURDAY
5:28 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

BEST WISHES, CONGRATULATIONS, and WELCOME ABOARD TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER, MR. JONATHAN GETZSCHMAN.

Jon Sincerely Thank your for joining.

James Earl Sutton-Files and I have known Jon for 10+/- years. We became acquainted with Jon when he began
sincerely writing J at Stateville Penetentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois, which was greatly appreciated.

Jon is a Man's Man. He never sought, nor received anything.

J was receiving massive mail, most of which he/we ignored. J found Jon's letters interesting and sincere. All of J's
mail for 20+ years was given to me. J was impressed by Jon's attitude and sincerity, and asked me to reach out to
Jon. I'm glad that I did.

UNDERSTAND THAT WE BELIEVED AND TRUSTED NOBODY THAT CONTACTED US, TRUTH BE KNOWN !

J and B began communicating with J. I have talked to Jon many times over the years, and we Email. We remain
in touch. And much more lately.

Jon is an Excellent Researcher on many Subject Matters that Jon and B are both very interested in studying.
We agree about 80%+/- of the time. I agree with nobody 100% of the time, not J, not Wim, not my girlfriend.

Jon has sent me some tremendous research that nobody else has, which I totally appreciate and share with my
2,117 Global Contacts.

I have been advised by numerous sources that Jon took over one of Wim's Fake Books, and has been one of the
Best of The Best.

I can't stand Fake Book - Space Book, Link Em Up, or Tweety Bird. To me they are like phone sex instead of
being with a live, loving, real, warm woman.

No disrespect to Wim or Jon.

That said, knowing Jon increases both J and B's reputation, and I'm sure lessens his. Oh Well Jon !

I am sure that Jon will be an Excellent Addition to Mr. Willem Dankbaar's JFK Murder Solved Forum which I think
is The Very Finest JFK and Related Subject Matters Forum in the World. Those that know me well know what I
mean when I state that I don't care what others think on that.

Mr. Willem Dankbaar has the Continued, On Going Thanks and appreciation of J, B, and all of our Advisory Board and
Attorneys, and my 2,117 Global Contacts.

PLEASE CONSIDER BUYING, STUDYING AND PROMOTING ALL OF WIM'S MATERIAL WHICH IS EXCEPTIONAL.

NO, J AND B DON'T MAKE A PENNY ! NEVER HAVE.

BUT WIM HAS HAD TREMENDOUS FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS AND SACRIFICES TO PROMOTE HIS WORKS WHICH ARE
THE BEST OF THE BEST, AND STATE OF THE ART.

NEXT TO MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR, JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES and JULIUS ASSANGE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK.

In addition, the JFK Murder Solved Forum Moderators Messrs: Bob Fox, Joe Hall, Ken Murray, and Phil Dragoo,
are incredible and some of the very best analysts, contributors, readers, researchers, students, and writers on
JFK and Related Subject Matters IN THE WORLD.

ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH I THINK ABOUT WIM, BOB, JOE, KEN, PHIL, and Jon CAN STICK YOU OPINIONS
WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. I HAVE KNOWN THEM, and THEIR LIVES and SACRIFICES FOR 15+ YEAR, and DO
FEEL THAT I AM AN AUTHORITY. PERIOD.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JONATHAN GETACHMAN NEWEST JFKMS FORUM MEMBER:

Postby kenmurray » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:38 pm

Welcome to the Forum Jonathan!
kenmurray

Re: JONATHAN GETACHMAN NEWEST JFKMS FORUM MEMBER:

Postby Slav » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:29 am

Welcome Jon it’s been a long time since we had a new member to the Best Board around, this board is really different, I seen other boards and blogs and they don’t interest me what so ever, on those boards everyone has an opinion and usually people with opinions are people with hearsay and have no facts to back it up and are all over the place, here we have Truly a group of the best people on the internet , first that Truly and Sincerely care about our past present and future and the direction this Country is going in, I don’t care what subject is talked about it’s all related to the sick deep state that Continues to try and Control the world, like Dulles , Hoover, LBJ , Bush, Rockerfella, Rothchilds, Bloomberg , Warren, Gates the sick vaccine maker who should take his own vaccine along with all his family and Relatives.

Bruce I agree with you 84.5 % this is the best board with the best people, I hope many more join and that we can bring back members who haven’t posted in a while.

lets keep this going its the only way people will understand why we are going threw such hell on earth , everything that happens is a false flag from the deep state for over 100 years, maybe if we’re lucky one day all our contribution will be read and help put a stop to the insane rich club that are trying to kill off humanity.

Welcome Jon and thank you to all the dedicated people who make this board possible.

My favorite Quote from this board, you cant beat a Battleship with a BB Gun.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?