Spooks , Hoods & the Hidden Elite now on Amazon.com

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Spooks , Hoods & the Hidden Elite now on Amazon.com

Postby dankbaar » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:23 pm

Spooks , Hoods & the Hidden Elite

Now available on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Spooks-Hoods-Hidd ... 000W8HEC2/

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm

Wim
Last edited by dankbaar on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:42 am

http://witheet.zattevrienden.be/index.p ... t_for_you/

This is not for me, not for you ...

But for my granddaughter and the American Public, he told his daughter.

Spooks, Hoods and the Hidden Elite

This provocative new DVD takes you inside the Secret Government’s plot to remove President John F. Kennedy from office.

CIA contract agent and underworld figure, the late Chauncey Holt, recounts his participation in deep cover black operations run by the intelligence community during the height of the Cold War. Holt carefully connects how these “black opsâ€
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: Spooks , Hoods & the Hidden Elite

Postby Pennyworth » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:38 am

dankbaar wrote:Spooks , Hoods & the Hidden Elite

killed JFK

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm

Wim

The check's in the mail tonight :D :D :D :D I'm ordering through Chicago.
I'm wondering how long it will take to get it..I can't wait to see it :D :D 8)
Pennyworth

Postby dankbaar » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:49 am

You won't regret this purchase 8)

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Pennyworth » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:46 pm

We thank God for people like you in this world... 8) It's what the world needs....
Pennyworth

Postby Jeff Pascal » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Hello, I'm very anxious to view this DVD as well. I had corresponded with him shortly before he died in '97 & he sent me a print of his outstanding black & white drawing of LHO & JFK that proudly hangs on my wall.there are several good reasons why he is the Old Tramp-1. He walked splay footed, like a duck due his being a tightrope walker previously, & this is shown in the best of the tramp photos that clearly shows him from head to foot.2. The picture in Newseek from Dec. 91 is a perfect match for Chauncey-ears-mouth-chin eyes expression all match up- this photo is seen on this website( Holt wearing a cowboy hat) with the add for the DVD.. 3. what kind of nonsense are the alleged arrest records that surfaced in '92( just a few months after the allegations of Chauncey Holt) with no fingerprints/photos? How would you know who you have in custody?4. Several people that knew Holt are convinced he is the old tramp, from relatives to associates.5. His volunteering to be thoroughly measured in person by Forensic Artist Lois Gibson where an imposter would be likely exposed. 6. No forensic expert/artist has ever said Gedney, Doyle & Abrams are the Tramps pictured in the famous photos.
Jeff Pascal

Postby dankbaar » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:36 pm

Jeff, it's possible (but not likely) that the "tramps" Gedney, Doyle and Abrams, were picked up that day as well, but they were NOT the guys we know from the photographs.

Here 's an interesting video on Doyle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3Eh0c126Y

Interesting he doesn't talk about being photographed.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

MAJOR EVENT

Postby Jim Thompson » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Jeff Pascal wrote:Hello, I'm very anxious to view this DVD as well.

I just viewed Spooks, Hoods and the Hidden Elite . This is a major addition to JFK research. One cannot be too grateful to Wim for publishing this. Put this on the top of your list of necessary resources & benchmark references!

Homage to Chauncey Marvin Holt
1921 - 1997:

"Across the fields of yesterday
he sometimes comes to me, a little lad just home from play, the lad I used to be.

He always smiles so wistfully and once he crept within, I think perhaps he
wished to see the Man I might have been." CMH - 1978
Jim Thompson

Postby dankbaar » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Ah, first review. Don't thank me, thank Chauncey :P

Wim

BTW, I agree ........ and about the little lad he used to be ...this is a favourite of James Files:

http://www.mauimotionpicture.com/client ... ysroad.mov
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Pascal » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:43 pm

Wim,

Yeah, I think Doyle, gedney and Abrams were real tramps and detained that day-they are just not the guys photographed( It's probably here on your web site somewhere. In any event, I recall Sgt. Harkness sayin' there were 6-12 men i.e. transiensts, suspects brought in.. I like what a Duncan McRae had to say on John Simkin's JFK Education board" even a blind person can tell Gedney, Doyle & Abrams aren't the Tramps".I never thought this DVD would see the light of day...great work...Jeff
Jeff Pascal

Postby dankbaar » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:52 pm

Yes, Duncan makes sense like the next guy ;)

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

The shadows

Postby dankbaar » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:52 am

The shadows are absolute and irrefutable proof that Chauncey's story about being the tramp in the photographs is correct, and likewise aboslute and irrefutable proof that Doyle, Gedney and Abrams, were NOT the tramps in the photographs.

Chauncey Holt: We were in the box car a long time. Actually we heard a lot of transmissions. I estimated that it was almost 2 O'clock, although my watch was still on Arizona time. I had a bad habit of not changing my watch. So I think we stayed in there till practically 2 O'clock. We were still in there during the time when we heard the transmissions involving Tippit and back and forth. We heard a lot of other communications. We heard the call that an officer had been dying. I am told and I believe it was somewhere around 1:15 when we heard about the incident at the Texas theater, although we didn't know what happened.

So, this means that Chauncey was detained around 2 PM or after.

Now, look here what Doyle said to the FBI:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Se ... 10221.html

They asked one of the employees at the railroad yard if Kennedy had been shot, and the railroad man confirmed this. They then got an a gondola, also known as a coal car and were heading towards Ft. Worth when the train stopped. After the train stopped they were confronted by numerous police officers who informed them not to move or they would be shot. All three were arrested and brought to the Dallas Police Department where they were interrogated regarding the Kennedy assassination.....

Hence this is right after the shooting, around 12:30 or 12:35.

Look at this picture which was taken around that same time, right after the shooting:

Now look at this picture of the tramps and see how much the shadows have turned, which is exactly conistent with the time ( 2 PM) that Chauncey says he was taken from the boxcar (not an open flatbed gondola by the way)

dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:24 pm

Here it is still clearer:

See these pictures at the time of shooting. They all have shadows more parallel with a north south direction. That is more in line with Houston street than with Main street.

The shadows make an angle of about 20-30 degrees with Houston street . Or you could also say 70 - 60 degrees with Main Street.

Now look at the tramps pictures below. The shadows make an angle of about 45 to 60 degrees with Houston street . Or you could also say 45 - 30 degrees with Main Street. This means that the sun has turned some 20-25 degrees, putting the time at around 2 PM, as Chauncey said.

On another issue, note also how much longer the shadows have grown
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:24 pm

On another issue, note also how much longer the shadows have grown. More than 50% longer. From a person's length to almost twice that length.

How can that be within only a few minutes time? See also the lack of people on Dealey Plaza and in front of the Book depository . The crowds have long gone.

dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Pascal » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:05 pm

The burden of proof should be just as much on Doyle, gedney, and Abrams as Holt, harrelson and Rogers- amazing how so many of our esteemed researchers forget this and parrot Gary Mack, Dave Perry or something, and don't think for themselves and look at all the problems with the official tramps.
Jeff Pascal

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?