Summary of 5G Covid19 Coronavirus

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Slav » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:30 pm

In a nutshell (summary of last month):
[OPERATION: ROUND UP]
1. COVID-19 was used as cover for 5g, after scientists around the world told governments it would make people sick
2. Clinton admin (never happened) had things good to go with Gates foundation to make mandatory vaccines
3. Trump admin caught wind of operation and intercepted it
4. Trump had chance to blow the whistle - he chose to not tell the public and let his team handle it their way
5. Trump admin is fighting 5g/COVID by quarantine (keeping people away from COVID, but not 5g)
6. Hospitals are being told to register ALL DEATHS as COVID-related (NO AUTOPSIES ARE BEING ALLOWED)
7. Trump admin is using pandemic to round up all 154,000 secret indictments (pedophiles, big pharma, plotters of pandemic, etc.), murdering serious cases under the guise of COVID-19 (Rommel death) and advancing his agenda.
8. Trump will get to claim victory when public gets acclimated to 5g - WILL HE ADMIT THE WHOLE TRUTH?
9. It's a dual operation:
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.35.24 AM.png

10. The COVID hubs are now the hospitals. Anyone sick from ANYTHING ELSE will catch COVID or be considered sick from COVID. If they die, it will be assumed COVID, and no one will ever know.

One hand covers the other.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Tuesday
12:54 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time.

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

Slav - Thank you very much for Posting this Headline and Supporting Information. I immediately
circulated this to my 2,117 Global Contacts.

Many people are Finally Realizing that "We the People..." are being deceived and lied to in an
Incredible Cover-Up.

Slav - You are an Excellent Long Time Contributing JFK Murder Solved Forum Member, and you
have switched to an even higher gear.

SLAV - KEEP UP YOUR EXCELLENT ANALYSES, READINGS, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITINGS.

This CV is merely The Deep State, The High Cabal, and The Secret State's Control of "We the
People..." in all phases as is still THE ONGOING COVER-UPS OF JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, THE OKLAHOMA
BOMBING, 09.11.2001, and so much more.

Slav - I usually agree with you 80%+ of the time. None of us here will All Agree All Of The Time.

BUT ACADEMIC DISCUSSION IS DEFINITELY ENHANCED HERE.

MAYBE SOME DAY MORE SHEEPLE WILL JOIN MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR's EXCELLENT JFK MURDER SOLVED
FORUM, AND STUDY HIS MATERIAL and ALL OF OUR CONTRIBUTIONS.

IN MY CONTINUING OPINION THIS IS THE VERY BEST JFK AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS FORUM IN
THE WORLD.

I KNOW 2,117 GLOBAL CONTACTS, MANY NON MEMBERS, WHO READ HERE DAILY.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS HERE: I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE ALL KNOWN GLOBALLY FROM
HERE.

MY CONTINUED APPRECIATION AND THANKS TO WIM AND ALL OF OUR JFKMS FORUM MEMBERS.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?