"CONTAGION" the 2011 movie filmed in Chicago, Illinois:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

"CONTAGION" the 2011 movie filmed in Chicago, Illinois:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:25 am

Monday
9:25 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

I usually don’t like comedies, futuristic, monster, scientific and several other types of movies.
So in 2011 I had Zero Interest in a Fictional, Semi-Futuristic Global Pandemic movie called
‘CONTAGION” starring Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburn, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, and
many more excellent actors and actresses. So obviously I never watched the movie then.

Well I just finished watching this movie that was filmed in Chicago, Illinois in 2011.

If I had watched it in 2011 I would have accepted and assumed the Extreme Artistic License like
used in the original ‘WAR OF THE WORLD’S” starring Gene Barry decades ago.

Of course my reason for Posting this here is the incredible similarities to our 2020 Pandemic of
Coronavirus.

Giving away the very end a scene where Bat Dropping in a Pig Farm is the originating cause is
early similar to conjecture, rumor, speculation, etc., circulating today

Real World today in Chicago, Illinois a Black/Afro-America male was interviewed after it was
released today that 72% of the “VICTIMS” are Black/Afro-Americans (no disrespect intended)
in Chicago.

The Black/Afro-American male said that the Chicago Black/Afro-Americans are circulating the belief
that Coronavirus is a “WHITES ONLY DISEASE”, perhaps the "WHITES ONLY” Version of a Sycle-Cell
Anemia Disease, allegedly a Black/Afro-American Only Disease.

I think that the movie "CONTAGION" is worth watching.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: "CONTAGION" the 2011 movie filmed in Chicago, Illinois:

Postby Slav » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:40 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZOn6rrpU-Q

do you really believe the Corona Virus is real it was made to a film 9 years ago
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: "CONTAGION" the 2011 movie filmed in Chicago, Illinois:

Postby Slav » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:49 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?