Coronavirus theory covid19

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Slav » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 am

Think about it.....

I was wondering how China immediately got the prefab hospitals built so quickly.

Saw this: Not that crazy when you think about it.

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody explain why?

Looks So Logical....After all The Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Why not Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way? Read on.....

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: I read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there.

Worth pondering..Just Think about this...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch allies of China. Not a single case reported from these 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic initial measures they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Antidote of the virus.

Why was Beijing not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy may collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyze the nation and its’ Defense capabilities. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT the American economy was....and improving on all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create economic havoc.

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but that was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released.

China’s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. China will soon have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.

Just Think about it ...

The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities...

Sure makes you wonder, doesn’t it?!
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: Coronavirus theory covid19

Postby Slav » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:35 pm

Great work Slav! 8)
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Sunday
10:55 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

Slav - I join our Excellent JFK Murder Solved Forum Moderator and Member, my friend, Mr. Ken Murray,
in Thanking you for your continued Great Work. PLEASE KEEP IT UP !

To me, Knowledge is a never ending process for ALL WHO REALLY CARE !

For my analyses, readings, research, study, and writings I see a Direct Line of Continuity since The Very
Successful Removals and Perfect Cover-Ups of The Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, Vietnam, Laos,
Cambodia, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, and so much more by The Deep State, The High Cabal,
and The Secret State from before, during and after all of these events through today, 04.05.2020.

"We the People..." are No Closer to Improving or Stopping any of THIS !

IN FACT I THINK THINGS ARE WORSENING and GROWING MORE OUT OF CONTROL FOR "We the People..."

"We the People..." are Cannon Fodder, Collateral Damage, and Expendables for The Very Rich and Secret
Ruling Class who see us as children and props to be abused, used, and removed AS NEEDED FOR THIEIR
GAME PLANS !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:08 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:23 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:00 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:49 pm

SOMETHING IS FISHY!!*

>> Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km

>> Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km

>> Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km

>> Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

>>

>> The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

>>

>> All business areas of China are now safe.

>>

>> America is not just blaming China without a reason.

>>

>> Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

>>

>> The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

>>

>> The Coronavirus or i ginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

>>

>> Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

>>

>> Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

>>

>> Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

>>

>> Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

>>

>> Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

>>

>> This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

>>

>> China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

>>

>> Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

>>

>> *SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!*
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dealey Joe » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:04 pm

Great post Slav, I had put my thoughts on paper before I read this so I will post it anyway
My .02, no facts just my gut feelings.
Why is it not called Wuhan Killer Germ.
So Covid 19 has us all under control? Why? Because we are uneducated about it. Everyone is confused, even the "experts" can't agree.
I think it's a good chance that eithr China or maybe Russia has released this as Germ Warfare? Why not?
What better way to take over without a fight?
Strangely the Theodore Roosevelt, our newest and most powerful aircraft carrier is out of commission? I thought military people followed orders?
Why is northern China unaffected by this?
I had no idea how many people were entering the US nor from where.
I think the final steps to take our country was begun one day in 1963?
Biblically, the sons of Israel hated each other and fought all the time , still do.
According to old law an adoption was a way to pass your estate to one who was not an heir, so Israel adopted Josephs two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh to pass his heritage on. one was that he would be the greatest nation the word would ever know, the other was to become the greatest group of nations.
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?