"BLACKLIST"

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

"BLACKLIST"

Postby JDB4JFK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:21 pm

Has anyone on here seen this series on TV, and now on Netflix all 7 seasons? I'm just beginning season 3 so don't tell me anything after that, but this is so much like we have been studying on this forum for years. The CIA, FBI, and "THE HIGH CABAL", spoked about constantly by Raymond Reddington, played by James Spader. Any thoughts on the correlation? It's almost like someone from the CIA, and FBI has given the writer these stories. It's definitely captivating, and it makes you cant wait to see the next episode. I started watching this last week because my son said, "dad you have to watch this show called the Blacklist its just like all those conspiracies you have been telling us about for years." Like I said I just started watching last week and I'm already on season 3. NBC announce last week they are already signed up for season 8.

Your responses are appreciated!
JDB4JFK

Re: "BLACKLIST"

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sv9iBGThV8&app=desktop

Somehow alot of movies seem to have inside information like it was given to them, too many movies out there with true storylines senarios.

Who writing these movies the fake news ?
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: "BLACKLIST"

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:35 pm

JDB4JFK

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?