THE ABSURDITY OF 56+ YEARS OF JFK REMOVAL RESEARCH:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

THE ABSURDITY OF 56+ YEARS OF JFK REMOVAL RESEARCH:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:36 pm

Wednesday
12:36 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

Below is some of the material that I am updating from my personal library, reading, research, study,
and writings with James Earl Sutton-Files and Pamela Ray Files.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

SPECIAL NOTE: SOME OF THE MATERIAL WILL NOT TRANSFER AND POST HERE. BB.

PT BB Fireball front 300
PT BB Fireball side 300
Bruce P. Brychek
The following is a sample of Bruce P. Brychek’s
comments posted on our website for the book Interview with History: The JFK Assassination 

You can read more at: Bruce P Brychek

Bruce P Brychek

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Tuesday

THE JFK REMOVAL - LESS THAN 10% IS KNOWN TODAY IN 2020:

11.22.1963 The JFK Removal was Successfully Completed. Case Closed. 56+ years and counting.

04.04.1968 The MLK Removal was Successfully Completed. Case Closed. 51+ years and counting.

06.06.1968 The RFK Removal was Successfully Completed. Case Closed. 51+ years and counting.

Thousands, perhaps millions, of questions have come and gone. What we have at best is Thousands
upon Thousands of Grains of Sand (Facts) ON THE BEACHES OF HISTORY AND TRUTH WITH ABSOLUTELY

NO UNIVERSALLY AGREED UPON CONCLUSION AND SCENARIO FROM THE TOP DOWN.

TODAY WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL REMOVALS OF JFK, MLK, AND RFK?

WHAT IS AGREED UPON? 

WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ?

WHAT IS THE TOTAL TRUTH ?

2020 IS UPON US.

11.22.2020 WILL BE 57 YEARS SINCE THE TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL REMOVAL OF JFK WAS COMPLETED AND COVERED
UP TILL TODAY !  CASE STILL CLOSED, FOREVER I BELIEVE. MY OPINION.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING, ANY ROAD WILL TAKE YOU THERE !

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT !

DOES THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAVE ANY BEGINNING GAME, MIDDLE GAME, OR END GAME ?

My Opinion:  To use that almost useless, valueless, worthless phrase, WHAT HAS BEEN PROVED IN A COURT 
OF LAW? OR FOR THAT MATTER, COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION? WHAT PERCENT OF LIVING AMERICAN'S
TODAY ACTUALLY HAVE A REASONED OR RESEARCHED OPINION ABOUT THE REMOVALS OF JFK, MLK, AND
RFK? I submit that it is Less Than 10% of the American Living Population Today.

Respectfully, this is Sincerely meant to be Academically abrasive, aggressive, attack oriented, caustic, 
challenging, contrapuntal, critical, erudite, evocative, intellectually disturbing, multi-faceted, pot stirring, 
provocative, stimulating, thought provoking, unforgiving, in an attempt to elicit responses from Extreme 
Right to Extreme Left, Pro or Con, Agree or Disagree, as you deem fit, necessary, and relevant to point out 
for discussion here. Almost everything is disconnected, disjointed, not inter-connected, and certainly not 
over all connected and established IN AN ACCEPTED, BELIEVED, COHERENT, MEANINGFUL EXPLANATION
OF THE JFK REMOVAL. AFTER 56+ YEARS ALL WE REALLY KNOW IS THAT JFK WAS KILLED ON OR ABOUT
11.22.1963. CASE CLOSED !

JFK was killed. That's about all that is agreed upon. THINK ABOUT IT DEEPLY.

Disagreement about how long he lived, how many bullets, how many shooters, how many teams, where his 
brain is, how many caskets, how many autopsies, where is/was he buried, where is/was his body, etc., etc.

The Warren Commission Alleges and Confirms that LHO DID IT ALL.

The House Select Committee On Assassinations is overall forgotten, ignored, and overall never discussed, 
raised,
or reviewed by The Main Stream Media of the Past, and Present.

As an Academic Exercise I am listing what has been argued, covered, discussed, spoken, and/or written about
in one concise list, in one location. Food For Thought.

Abraham Bolden
Adolph Hitler (Allegations he escaped/lived in South America)
Air America
Albert Anastasia
Albert Sacco
Al (Scarface") Capone'
Aliens
ALPHA 66
Allen Dorfman
Allen Welch Dulles
American Nazi Party
AM/LASH
AMTORG
Anthony ("Tony - "Joe Batters") Accardo
Antoinette Giancana
Antonio Veciana
Aristotle Onassis
Arlen Specter
Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.
Army Intelligence
Arnold ("Arnie") Rothstein
ARTICHOKE Program
Arthur Greenstein
Aryan Nation
Assassination Records Review Board (AARB)
Atsugi, Japan
Bay of Pigs
Bell Helicopter
Benjamin ("Bugsy") Siegel
Bernard L. Barker
Bernard Fensterwald, Jr.
Billy Sol Estes
Black Hand
Boeing Aircraft Company 
Brown Brothers & Company
Brown Brothers Harriman & Company
Bud Fensterwald
Carlos Bringuier
Carlos Marcello
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Central Intelligence Group (CIG)
Charles Pearre Cabell
Charles Harrelson
Charles ("Chuckie - The Typewriter") Nicoletti
Charles Willoughby
Chauncey Holt
Chicago Outfit
Church Committee
Clay Shaw/Bertrand
Clint Hill
Clint William Murchison, Jr.
Corsican's
Cosa Nostra
Criminal Investigations Division (CID)
Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC)
Cuban Intelligence
Cuban's
Curtis LeMay
David Ferrie
David S. Lifton
David Sanchez Morales
David Atlee Phillips (Maurice Bishop)
David Rockefeller
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Department Of Defense (DOD)
Dick Russell
Dorothy Kilgallen
Douglas Dillon
Douglas P. Horne
Douglas MacArthur
Dwight David Eisenhower
E. Roland Harriman
E. Howard Hunt, Jr.
Earle Cabell
Earl Wheeler
Ed Lansdale
Edwin Walker
Eladio ("Yito") del Valle'
Emory Roberts
Eugene Hale Braden, Brading, (and several other names)
Eugenio R. Martinez
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Federal Reserve
Felix ("Milwaukee Phil") Alderisio
Felix Rodriguez
Fidel Castro
Five Points Gang
Forty Two Gang
Francis Gary Powers
Frank Costello
Frank Church
Frank Rogano
Frank Sinatra
Frank Sturgis/Fiorini
Frank Wisner
Fulgencio Batista
Gary Shaw
Genovese Family
George Herbert Walker
George Herbert Walker Bush
George Joannides
George Marshall
George de Mohrenschildt
G. Gordon Liddy
George Wallace
Gerald Rudolph Ford
Gerry Patrick Hemming
Gold and Silver Standard for U.S. Currency
Guy Bannister
Harriman Brothers & Company
Harry Cohn
Harry S. Truman
Henry Kissinger
Henry Cabot Lodge
H. L. Hunt
Hillel Levin
House Judiciary Committee on Civil and Constitutional Rights
House Select Committee on Assassinations
Howard Baker
Howard Hughes
Hy ("The Ivy League Mobster") Larner
Illuminati
Israel
Israel ("Icepick Willie") Alderman
Jackie Cerone
Jackie Kennedy
James "Jim" Fetzer
James Earl Sutton/Files
James ("Jimmy - The Weasel") Fratianno
James "Jim" Garrison
James Riddle Hoffa
Jack Ruby (Jacob Rubenstein)
James Jesus Angelton ("Mother")
James ("Jim") Braden a/k/a Brading, a/k/a Eugene Hale Braden a/k/a Brading
James Douglas
James Ehrlichman
James Henry Fetzer
James P. Hosty
James "Jim" Marrs
James W. McCord
James Tague
James ("Jimmy") Ullo
Jeanne de Mohrenschildt
Jean Rene Souetre
JFK (Body Double ?)
JFK (Died When? Report of JFK Surviving Dallas.)
JFK Limo (Stop vs. No Stop?)
JFK (Multiple Autopsies?)
JFK (Multiple Caskets?)
J. D. Tippet
J. Edgar Hoover
John Connally
John Foster Dulles
John Hankey
John McCone
John McCloy
John Birch Society
John Stockwell
Johnny (Filippo Socco, Johnny Handsome, Raven, John Rawlston, Grey Ghost) Roselli, Roselli
Jose Aleman
Joseph (Joe") Adonis
Joseph ("Joe") Aiuppa
Joseph Bonanno
Joseph ("Joe - The Boss") Masseria
Judith Campbell Exner
Karl von Kleist
KGB
Kim Philby
Ku Klux Klan
L. Fletcher Prouty
Larry Schmidt
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Len Osanic
Lee Harvey Oswald (Albert Hidel, Alex J. Hidel & Alex Hydell)
Louis Posada Carilles
Lucien Conein
Lucien Sarte'
Lyman L. Lemnitzer
Madeleine Brown
Mafia
Majestic Twelve
Malcolm Wallace
Marilyn Monroe
Mark Lane
Marshall Plan
Masons
Maxwell Taylor
McGeorge Bundy
Meyer Lansky
Military Industrial Complex (MIC)
MI - 5
MI - 6
Michael Calder
Michael Vernon Townley
Military Intelligence Group (MIG)
MK - Ultra Program
Mossad
NASA
National Security Act of 1947.
National Security Action Memorandums (NSAM's) # 52, 55, 56, 57, 263, 273, & 288.
National Security Agency (NSA)
National Security Council Directives # 4, 25, 5412, & 5412/2.
Nicholas Katzenbach
Nelson Bunker Hunt
Nelson Rockefeller
New World Order (NWO)
Nick Circella
Nikita Khrushchev
Ngo Dinh Diem
Ngo Dinh Nhu
Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)
Office of Policy Coordination (OPC)
Office of Special Operations (OSO)
Office of Strategic Services (OSS)
Oil Depletion Allowance
Oliver Stone
Operation Chaos
Operation Condor
Operation Coordinating
Operation Glaudio
Operation Group 40
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Mongoose
Operation Northwoods
Operation Orpheus
Operation Paperclip
Operation Perception Management
Operation Phoenix (several similar names)
Operation Pluto
Operation Sledgehammer
Operation Wurlitzer
Operation Zipper
Orlando Bosch Avila
Oscar Garcia del Valle'
Pedro del Valle'
Phillip Agee
Phillip Hemenway
Prescott Bush
Rafael Trujillo
Rand Corporation
Randolph Churchill
Raul Castro
Reinhart Gehlen
Ricard von Kleist
Richard Bissell
Richard Cain
Richard Helms
Richard Case Nagell
Richard Milhous Nixon
Richard Russell
Robert ("Bobbie") Baker
Robert Bennet
Robert Clayton Buick
Robert Gates
Robert J. Groden
Robert Aimee Maheu
Rockefeller Commission: Report on the C.I.A.
Rolando Cubela
Rolando ("El Tigre") Masferrer
Ronald Reagan
Roscoe White
Rose Cheramie
Roy Kellerman
Russ Baker
Saigon Solution
Salvatore ("Sam - Momo") Giancana
Samuel Bush
Santos Trafficante, Sr.
Santos Trafficante, Jr.
Secret Army Organization (SAO)
Secret Intelligence Service (SIS)
Senate Foreign Relations
Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee
Senate Select Committee
Sergio Aracha - Smith
Soviet Union
Stansfield Turner
State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research
TFX Jet Fighter Contract/Project(s)
Theodore ("Ted - The White Ghost") Shackley
Tri Lateral Commission
U - 2 Spy Plane
Umbrella Man 
Vatican
Victor Krulak
Victor Marchetti
Virgilio R. Gonzales
Vito Genovese
Walter Bedell Smith
W. A. Harriman & Company
Watergate
William Casey
William Colby
William ("Wild Bill - Father of American Intelligence - Father of Central Intelligence") Donovan
William Greer (JFK Limo Driver)
William ("Wild Bill") King Harvey
William Averell Harriman
William Oltmans
William Westmoreland
Winston Churchill
Zbignew Brzezinski
Zechariah Shelton

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any

aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,

BB.

BB -JF Dec 2018 300 
James Files and long time close friend Bruce P. Brychek

Download all attachments as a zip file

PT BB Fireball front300
.jpg
640.4kB

PT BB Fireball side300 (2)
.jpg
993.8kB

SPECIAL NOTE: SOME MATERIAL WILL NOT TRANSFER AND POST HERE. BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: THE ABSURDITY OF 56+ YEARS OF JFK REMOVAL RESEARCH:

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:24 pm

We must keep the heat on from the left and the right. From the top-down to the bottom-up. The moment we throw our hands up in resignation is the moment we lose.
Bob Jonas

Postby Dealey Joe » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:57 pm

I have virtually lost interest in JFK research for some of the reasons Bruce posted, if you try to see the entire picture it is mind boggling. Then I read Bob's post and it really hit me hard and he has put the pin on the donkey in the correct spot to me. Just a simple matter of keeping the heat on.
I was once told that in our history one man, such as Benjamin Franklin could know almost all of everything that was to known. This is not so today for several reasons.
Also most of us read everyones book? I know what you read, hear and see goes into your mind and some of it will influence how you think about a subjectmatter. This reading is done for research background.
I also believe the power to be, cabal, Deep State or whatever you want to call it has and did early on lay out a path to follow and we have done a great job in following where they said we should go. We were told who was involved and for what reason and what they did.
I limited my research to Dallas and Oak Cliff with the idea that a lot of secrets lay there. I found a lot of background was unknown and actually not of much interest to research. Actually my research then was about the perpatrators and not so much on who ordered the murder. I felt my vision problems which kept me from readin was a help to me to go this direction.
I was watching Mark Furman on Fox Nation and he in one program solved the murder by finding Oswald guilty of doing the shooting and was in fact the lone shooter with no one advising him, made for a good program and then he could go on to the next crime and solve it. How Simple it is. But there are several layers involved, the ones wanting the job done, the ones who order it done, the ones who are prepared to do it and the ones who actually do it, and I'm sure I overlooked a layer or two.
My research was based on a few things like "what is possible", "what is probable", "How is human nature involved", "what would I do", "how would I do it" ect. Most of my research was done on foot.
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby bobspez » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:49 pm

The problem is one of human nature. All belief is subjective. No one can convince anyone of something they are opposed to. Thus all the fruitless debates about politics and religion. More than that consider the paranormal. Those who have personally had a paranormal experience like seeing a ufo, or hearing a dead relative speak, or seeing someone from another time in a place they could not possibly have been, or having a prophetic dream, can not be convinced otherwise. But if you have not had such an experience it may be impossible to convince you it actually happened to someone else.

There are countless arguments and theories about the assassinations. If you have one world view you will think you have the answer and will acknowledge all of the reports that support that world view. To you it is obvious and not really a mystery at all. But to someone else with another set of beliefs, your conclusions are nonsense, and reports that support their views bear the most weight.

Add to that that it is impossible to prove a negative. For example, I may be able to prove my place and date of birth with documents. But no one could prove I'm not an alien clone who replaced the person who was born with my name shortly after he was born. Highly unlikely, but impossible to disprove. There's ways to prove something did happen, but no way to actually prove something that could have happened, didn't happen.

And many times the truth doesn't matter. Thomas Naguchi as LA Coroner ruled the kill shot to Robert Kennedy came from behind and a couple of inches from his right ear, based on scientific evidence. Yet Sirhan was filmed as never being in a position to fire that shot, and he is still in prison for RFK's murder, and the actual shooter has never been charged. Humans are very prone to cognitive dissonance when it satisfies their desires. They may realize the truth of something, but continue to support opposing views as if that truth didn't exist. For example, I may be against war, but pay my taxes which support war, because I don't want to go to jail.
bobspez

Postby JDB4JFK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:47 pm

Good post Dealey Joe!!! I tend to think we make it more complicated then it really is!!! We argue over things that don't matter! For instances was Judy Baker really Oswald's girlfriend? Who knows, who cares, and how does that help us solved or prove the case? She has no solid evidence, or highly circumstantial evidence that she was Oswald's girlfriend. So don't get bogged down with potential theories! So lets just list the facts that are undisputable and use commonsense to solve the crime. Here are the facts that I know are undisputed, and please correct me if you think I'm wrong:
1. JFK WAS ASSASSINATED BY GUN FIRE AT APPROXIMATELY 12:30 PM CST ON ELM STREET IN DALLAS TEXAS!
2. JFK'S WOUNDS WHEN RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL WERE RIGHT TEMPLE, THROAT, HIS BACK APPROXIMAETELY 5" DOWN FROM SHOULDER!
3. Governor Connally was shot and his wounds were his back, wrist, and right thigh!
4. At approximately 1:09 PM CST officer J.D. Tippet was gun down in Dallas, Oak cliff area, at 10th and Patton!
5. J.D. Tippet's wounds were three to the body and one to the head. Weapons' used was 38 automatic pistol!
6. At approximately 1:40 PM CST the alleged suspect of the J.D. TIPPIT killing, LEE HARVEY OSWALD was arrested in The Texas Theater.
7. LHO was officially charged with the Tippit killing at 7:10 PM CST 11/22/63
8. At 1:30 AM CST NOVEMBER 23, LHO WAS CHARGED WITH KILLING JFK!
9. Shortly after LHO'S arrest he was given a paraffin test which he past showing no nitrates or gun residue on his right cheek.
10. James Teague was hit by a stray bullet on the south side of Elm street while watching JFK'S LIMO COME TOWARDS HIM!
11. At lease 25 CIA agents spotted on camera in Dealey Plaza, and several other CIA Agents confirmed they were there.
12. Army Intelligence Agent Powell caught in Dealey Plaza taking pictures of the School book depository building!
13. Bernard Baker and two other men were stopped by policemen behind the picket fence, on the grassy knoll, flashing Secret Service badges!
14. Secret Service statement said they had no men on the ground or behind the fence on the Knoll!
15. 3 tramps were arrested in a railroad box car behind the picket fence, by two Dallas city policemen, and taken to the Sheriffs office???
16. These three guys were Charles Harrison, Charles Rogers, and Chauncey Holt! All three were contract agents of the CIA!
17. LBJ had the limo that JFK AND Governor Connally were shot in, sent to Ford motor company, and they were ordered to strip the car and revamp the whole car like new!
18. The first descension of The Warren Report came within the committee itself, where WC members RUSSELL, COOPER, AND BOGGS disagreed vehemently with the single bullet theory and refused to sign off on it unless there was an addendum stating that! The other members agreed but the addendum was never put in!!!

There's 18 for now we can all add more latter! Lets start here!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby Dealey Joe » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:21 am

Good Post JDB.
I think another thing is looking for lost or missing evidence, One I get hung up on is, Where are the fingerprints and what did they show, that were taken from JD Tippit's car?
Another thing of interest Helen Markham's son was a criminal who died in Eastham prison. also Helen was a close relative of Bonnie Parker, so was well known by Dallas cops. Sorry I got off topic a little.
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?