The Black Zapruder Film: They Killed Malcolm X

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby kenmurray » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:08 pm

kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:05 am

Tuesday
1:05 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

Ken , Thanks again for another excellent contribution that I have never seen before.

KILLING HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND IS STILL, THE COMPLETE, PERFECT WAY TO STOP A PERSON, AND REDUCE
HIS CAUSE SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH HIS EXISTENCE, AFTER THE SMOKE CLEARS, AND THE PASSAGE OF TIME.

AND IN MANY CASES ALLOWING EITHER THE STOPPING OR TAKING CONTROL OF THE CAUSE OF THE PERSON
REMOVED, HIS MONEY AND OR PROPERTY, etc., THUS ALLOWING PERSONAL AND OR POLITICAL TAKE OVER,
USUALLY IRREVERSIBLY IN MY OPINION, WITH THE "CAUSE LOST."

I have always maintained and written that since Cain killed Abel, Brutus, Jesus Christ, Abraham Lincoln,
JFK, MX, MLK, RFK and so many others, KILLING, DEATH OF THE OPPONENT, IS THE CHECK MATE OF LIFE.

Ken, I just watched this twice.

I knew some of this, but certainly not all of this.

The FBI and Police Infiltration of The Black Muslims, and Reverend Elijah Muhammed was very revealing.

I found it interesting that Eric Holder, Barack Obama's buddy, alleged that this Murder was Barred By The
Statute of Limitations. UTTER LEGAL NONSENSE !

Accurate in many ways that I know, analytical, detailed, factual, historical, and theoretical with a very
persuasive presentation.

Abel, Jesus Christ, Lincoln, JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK to name a few are still dead.

I have Posted some of these before. I see them as relevant here.

COLLEGE STUDENTS WERE INTERVIEWED. HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR ANSWERS.

* ABRAHAM LINCOLN INVENTED THE LINCOLN AUTOMOBILE.

* ADOLPH HITLER, GIVE ME A CLUE, WHAT FIELD OR INDUSTRY WAS HE IN ?

* JFK DATED ONE OF THE KARDASIANS, OR WAS ON DANCING WITH THE STARS.

* JFK, JR., GIVE ME A CLUE WHO HIS FATHER WAS ?

Like I stated before, Death by Killing "Your Opponent" is the Check Mate of Life.

And for example, Reverend Louis Farrakhan, Leader of the Nation of Islam, is still preaching at the Nation
Of Islam Temple in South Chicago, Illinois, on Stoney Island Avenue, near where both J and B grew up, and
also near where I went to grade school.

I have personally seen the Reverend Farrakhan speak. In my opinion he is a very accomplished, convincing,
effective, and more finessed Adolph Hitler speaker type.

He is extremely captivating, charming, convincing, emotional, intelligent, and a tremendous leader of his
followers.

Farrakhan also travels and lives with more body guards than Michael Jeffrey Jordan. I have seen them
personally.

But like young white people that I talk to today, JFK, RFK, and JFK, Jr., are either UNKNOWNS, or definitely
not on their dashboard or radar.

And the young black people that I talk to today have mostly never heard of Malcolm X. Although some have
seen the Denzel Washington movie.

Of course MLK's memory enjoys much more celebrity, although declining, among today's younger Blacks.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Black Zapruder Film: They Killed Malcolm X

Postby kenmurray » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Thanks BB. There is a 6 part series on Malcolm X on Netflix which is full of half-truths. Phil has seen it and so have I. Here is a review of it:

https://kennedysandking.com/malcolm-x-r ... m-x-review
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Great Video Ken, I never followed this subject, Alot of great info .
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Phil Dragoo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:43 pm

I watched the six (6) episodes of this series.

At first I was put off by the narrator/investigator's focus on himself. My irritation subsided into understanding he was establishing his street creds.

Over the course of the series we see the FBI surveilling Malcolm--I knew there was an FBI informant in the Chicago NOI office as early as 1951.

The police presence was absent during the assassination in the ballroom--but really Folks--do you think Malcolm and his audience would have accepted white cops standing around the walls and doors.

I knew Malcolm told his door people NOT to search for weapons--it's in the DiEugenio-Pease The Assassinations 2003.

Not one word was said in the entire six-shot series of Farrakhan--not his name, not a hint--and Louie called out Malcolm as only the Minister of Hate can do.

Did the word come down to hit Malcolm from the Deep State?

Consider that Jesse Jackson was in the Lorraine lot when a Memphis PD officer shot King.

So was milint/later-CIA Marrell McCullough an African American who raced up to the balcony to check the vitals--maybe to signal the milint shooters pointed out by Pepper a follow-up shot was not needed.

Malcolm had converted to Sunni Islam April 1964.

In 1959 in the Middle East, perhaps in 1960 in Seattle when he opened Temple No. 67, he met the (still-living) daughter of an Arabist professor at American University of Beirut and fathered the 44th POTUS.

Malcolm was a dangerous unifier of black anger--just as King was a dangerous unifier of black outrage--both were taken out--

--but not by Hoover--though Hoover's man Earl Holloman was Memphis Police & Fire commissioner and FBI had Malcolm in its sights.

For Hoover was heartattacked May 1972 so he couldn't complicate the Helms coup known as Watergate.

Hoover's neighbor and partner in high crimes Johnson was heartattacked January 1973, and Nixon was removed August 1974.

Ford named Rocky to whitewash CIA and placed GHWB as DCI to sanitize the HSCA witness list--au revoir George DeMohrenschildt.

Witness the recent coup attempts against 45--and recall the web of hate around 35.

Churchill's grand cabal doesn't like it when the People's leaders don't follow the [e.g. CFR] script.

Who was president when Malcolm was taken out--oh that's right Landslide who had "these [deleted] voting Democrat for 200 years"--

Can't have some agitator organizing the slaves to cast off their chains of welfare and demand rights given from God

My final takeaway from the series was the blacks' general apathy--and what's more, an acceptance of the assassination

As though "shame on Malcolm--he swam upstream"--he had that Cool Hand Luke problem of bolting from the chain gang

Did you know blacks have no place in the Cuban Communist paradise pantheon of gods which includes the Castros and Che

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/opinion/sunday/for-blacks-in-cuba-the-revolution-hasnt-begun.html

And still no one such as Maxine Waters or any others of the black caucus or Obama or his buddy Skip Gates will point the finger of blame for the assassination at the same deep state they serve--

Treason prospers
What's the reason?
For if it prosper
None dare call it treason.
Phil Dragoo

Postby bobspez » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:40 pm

My recollection of Malcolm X at the time was that he had moved away from the racist segregation policies of Farrakhan and had begun to seek an integrated front against the establishment. Like others at the time I accepted that the reason for the assassination was Malcolm had broken with Farrakhan and was a threat to Farrakhan's leadership and organization. But it was also accepted that the establishment (the NYPD and the FBI) may have had a role in the assassination. At that time I don't recall anyone being aware of CIA involvement in domestic politics, because that was supposedly illegal. Of course that perception has changed.

In retrospect it seems Malcolm became a threat to the establishment when he broke from Farrakhan and sought to unite whites and blacks against the establishment. I don't believe black only organizations were taken that seriously by the establishment. In fact Farrakhan and George Wallace would have been in complete agreement over separation of blacks and whites along racial lines. The NYPD was relatively indifferent to black on black crime, which was referred to as NHI, no humans involved.

MLK and RFK also became a threat when they sought a broader coalition against the establishment. MLK, when he broadened his focus on cilvil rights to include association with the anti-war movement. RFK when he sought to unite people of all races against the war. And of course JFK set the precedent after WWII. If you can kill a president, who can't you kill?

When JFK Jr. announced that he was open to the idea of seeking public office, he would have been a serious contender for the presidency, and so his plane crashed under dubious circumstances. When his uncle Ted posed a serious run for the presidency, his car ran off the road, and the scandal disqualified him for the presidency. When Jessica Savitch broadcast an expose of the Vatican banking connection to South American dictatorships, she and her dog wound up drowned and her car found upside down in a narrow canal, preventing the doors to be opened, behind a restaurant in New Hope, PA. that I have eaten at. The car would have to have been parked parallel to the canal and then lifted on one side by several strong men and dropped into the canal to wind up in that position. Some time later, her husband was found hanged in his home with the dead dog's leash.

Anyone who can't connect all these dots isn't trying too hard. Church, Mafia, CIA, FBI, local police, the military. At the highest levels they are all the same and have the same goals. At times they all behave like criminal enterprises.

Regarding Netflix, they are in the entertainment business, not the history business.
bobspez

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?