CORONAVIRUS IN CHINA IS OUT OF CONTROL:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:44 am

Thursday
10:44 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

Just received and reviewed this.

Looks important and powerful.

Can't say I vouch for it, but it seems to make some sense.

Forewarned Is Forearmed.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

BREAKING: (23Jan2020) Chinese COVERUP.... 112,000 DEAD from Coronavirus... dropping in the streets....
Freelance Investigative Science Reporter since 1996 
++++++++QUOTE

Coronavirus in China:

23 Million QUARANTINED,

2.8 Million Infected;

112,000 DEAD 
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/coronavirus-in-china-20-million-quarantined-2-8-million-infected-112-000-dead
January 23, 2020
By Hal Turner

The outbreak of an alleged new coronavirus in China is completely out of control, and is killing THOUSANDS every day.   
As of 6:00 PM eastern US time on 23 January, Covert Intelligence sources inside China confirm over 2.8 MILLION infected people with 112,000 DEAD so far.  Chief cause of death: Multiple Organ Failure.
This deviates wildly from the PUBLICLY reported number of 830 Infected and 25 deaths because . . .  ready for this . . . . . A message from a frontline doc in Wuhan has confirmed the reason for the stopped growing number of infected is because the hospitals have run out virus test kits …
The thousands of dead are being taken directly to incinerators. No funeral. No burial.  Just burned. 
Intel is getting its actual Death counts directly from the incinerator operators!!!!!! 
People are literally "Dropping-Dead."
On trains (Before Quarantine):

On the streets:

And Here:

And here too:

On Hospital Floors waiting for treatment:

Now, even Doctors in Hospitals are literally falling down dead:

The new virus is different from SARS, in that it causes rapid kidney failure. 
As of Thursday, 23 January, the government of China has QUARANTINED a total of EIGHT cities:  Wuhan, Huanggang, Ezhou, Chibi, Xiantao, Qianjiang, Zhijiang and Lichuan

20,000,000+ citizens in total.

The Chinese Military is now assisting with the lockdown of multiple Chinese cities. They’re all wearing bio-protective suits.
CCP Central Military Commission has ordered Central Command to assist the Wuhan lockdown in response to social instability due to panic emotions.

The soldiers were equipped with biological protective gear and they vowed to win the campaign.

Motorized equipment will be put to use. Dongfeng EQ2050 armored vehicle, armored personnel carriers and light tanks were all put to use to defend the roadblocks.
Even more astonishing, Chinese in the entire province Zhejiang have been told to stay in their homes. 60 million people are told to stay where they are. It's not an official Quarantine (yet) but rather strongly worded advice.

The systemic failure of Chinese society has already started. By THIS Sunday, full panic will be unavoidable as people realize food, medicine, and doctors, are finite resources and triage is in effect.
Stores are already OUT of food:

There is literally NO FOOD LEFT in the cities under Quarantine because no trucks are allowed in to deliver!
When China collapses -- and it looks very much as though it will -- China's collapse will set in-motion a global economic shockwave from which the planet will be unable to recover for decades.

ELSEWHERE
In Australia:
Health authorities have confirmed a person in Sydney is in quarantine as of this morning after possibly contracting the potentially deadly coronavirus disease.
 Suspected case now in Brisbane.

In Canada:
MONTREAL -- Five people in Quebec who had recently traveled to China and displayed symptoms of a respiratory virus are currently being tested for coronavirus.

In Colombia (South America):
Colombia is on alert for a possible case of a patient suspected of presenting the symptoms of coronavirus originating in China.

As reported by various Colombian media, it is a Chinese citizen who arrived in the city of Cali after traveling from Turkey. The man was isolated to undergo the respective exams.

In England (UK)
FIFTH SUSPECTED CASE OF CORONAVIRUS FEARED IN UK AS PATIENT RUSHED TO HOSPITAL

In Italy:
In ITALY, Chinese woman who was in Wuhan has been hospitalized

In Malaysia:
Two suspected cases now in Quarantine, awaiting test results.

In Mexico:
Three new suspected cases of coronavirus reported in Jalisco, Mexico

In Northern Ireland:
1 suspect case in Belfast, Northern Ireland

In The Philippines:
Five suspected cases

In Saudi Arabia:
Several confirmed cases

In Scotland:
The Scottish Government says three people are being tested, as a precaution, for coronavirus but says there are no confirmed cases.

In the United States:
LOS ANGELES - A passenger arriving on an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles International Airport from Mexico City was hospitalized and quarantined after showing what health officials called “disturbing" symptoms, that indicate the patient may have been exposed to the deadly coronavirus,  it was announced Thursday.  
American Airlines flight 2546 arrived around 6:45 p.m. Wednesday and was met by Los Angeles firefighters and police. 
The Los Angeles Fire Department conducted a deep contamination process after the patient was transported to a local hospital Wednesday night. 
This development comes a day after Los Angeles County public health officials said it was “very possible” the area will see at least one patient, given the number of people traveling between the Southland and China.
Health screenings continue at LAX for passengers arriving from China amid the coronavirus outbreak. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention began conducting health screenings of passengers arriving at Los Angeles International Airport from China on Saturday.

TEXAS - Possible case of coronavirus in Brazos County, Texas- person being tested.  the Brazos County case is in College Station.

There is also a SECOND suspected case at Baylor ICU per insiders.
UPDATE TEXAS: BrazosCoHD has confirmed it is a Texas A&M University student who is the patient health officials suspect may have the Coronavirus

In Vietnam:
Two Chinese nationals in Vietnam have tested positive for the SARS-like coronavirus and are being treated in hospital, officials said Thursday.

A Chinese man living in Ho Chi Minh City was infected by his father who traveled to Vietnam on January 13 from the Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus.

No info available yet from Japan, Thailand or South Korea.

Now that you have read this story, please COVER THE COST for what your visit cost this site by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.
When YOU read a story here, the web hosting company charges us for "data transfer / Bandwidth" to convey the material to you.  Without your help by clicking an ad below, this web site would be in danger of shut down from the data transfer charges.  Please click any ad below to offset the cost of bringing this news to you.

END QUOTE

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CORONAVIRUS IN CHINA IS OUT OF CONTROL:

Postby Bob Lilly » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:56 pm

Thank you for the heads-up. The emerging info is already explosive and dangerous.
Bob Lilly

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Sunday
11:40 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

Mr. Bob Lily - Thank you for your input. And I'm glad to see that you are still around and contributing
to the JFK Murder Solved Forum.

I have Headlines and Posts here dating to March, 2006, but due to Attacks and Hacking on some of my
Original Material here, Mr. Willem Dankbaar had to cleanse and re-register me in 2007.

Bob Fox, Bob Lily, Bruce Patrick Brychek and perhaps a few more are still active here from when we
Joined in 2006.

That's 14 years of Membership and Contributions from us.

MOVING ON:

I have long since passed the point in my thinking processes when I trust information from governments,
and the Main Stream Media.

Now that Chicago, Illinois, my home venue "...reports..." one active case of Coronavirus, I must think
that there are many.

I no longer trust U.S. city, county, state, federal, and other governments, and certainly none of the Main
Stream Media anywhere.

That said, below is an even more powerful article just sent to me about Coronavirus.

As a "funny" aside on this terrible crisis, a Chicago Radio Station that I was listening to yesterday referred
to this as "...The Corona Beer Virus."

I'm sure that The Corona Beer Company is not happy with the name of this virus.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

Raw Conservative Opinions

Home Social A ‘High-Level Pandemic Exercise’ Conducted 3 Months Ago Showed That A Coronavirus...
SOCIAL
A ‘High-Level Pandemic Exercise’ Conducted 3 Months Ago Showed That A Coronavirus Pandemic Could Kill 65 Million People
January 25, 2020 420

Just over three months ago, a “high-level pandemic exercise” entitled “Event 201” was held in New York City. On October 18th the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in conjunction with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, brought together “15 leaders of business, government, and public health” to simulate a scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic was ravaging the planet. The current coronavirus outbreak that originated in China did not begin until December, and so at that time it was supposedly just a hypothetical exercise.

The following comes from the official page for this event…

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

I find it quite interesting that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was involved, because they are also financial backers of the institute that was granted a U.S. patent for “an attenuated coronavirus” in November 2018.

It appears that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has been quite interested in the threat posed by coronaviruses for quite some time.

Eric Toner, a researcher at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, spearheaded putting “Event 201” together. In his scenario, a coronavirus outbreak had begun on Brazil’s pig farms…

Toner’s simulation imagined a fictional virus called CAPS. The analysis, part of a collaboration with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, looked at what would happen if a pandemic originated in Brazil’s pig farms.

Even though the outbreak was quite limited at first, Toner’s scenario ultimately showed that a coronavirus pandemic could kill 65 million people…

The pretend outbreak started small: Farmers began coming down with symptoms that resembled the flu or pneumonia. From there, the virus spread to crowded and impoverished urban neighborhoods in South America.

Flights were canceled, and travel bookings dipped by 45%. People disseminated false information on social media.

After six months, the virus had spread around the globe. A year later, it had killed 65 million people.

Let us certainly hope that this current outbreak does not evolve into that sort of a nightmare.

According to Reuters, there are now more than 800 confirmed cases, and the death toll has shot up to 25…

China confirmed 830 cases of patients infected with the new coronavirus as of Jan. 23, while the death toll from the virus has risen to 25, the National Health Commission said on Friday.
But many are skeptical that the official figures are accurate. Because the images coming out of Wuhan are extremely alarming…

Disturbing images of Wuhan residents dropping unresponsive to the floor have emerged on Instagram following the diseased Chinese city’s coronavirus lockdown.
Wuhan has been branded a “zombieland” by frantic locals after Chinese authorities told residents they are not allowed to leave yesterday morning.
Pictures from inside the city paint an apocalyptic picture as medics patrol in hazmat suits and gas masks.

Over the past 48 hours, numerous videos have been posted on social media that supposedly show violently sick people that have literally collapsed in the streets of Wuhan. Here is just one example.

In #Wuhan,people are collapsing on streets due to the deadly #WuhanPneumonia .
so helpless.#WuhanCoronavirus #WuhanOutbreak pic.twitter.com/X5ho3Llpcm — 巴丢草 Badiucao (@badiucao) January 23, 2020

And in another video, hundreds of mask-wearing Chinese citizens are crammed into the hallways of a hospital in Wuhan as they wait to see a doctor.
A video from a hospital in Wuhan …

i am so speechless,just look at the crowd… it only takes one real patient of #WuhanCoronavirus to doom everyone else on the site!#Wuhan #WuhanPneumonia #WuhanOutbreak pic.twitter.com/eivOno6Soh — 巴丢草 Badiucao (@badiucao) January 23, 2020

This is something that I wrote about yesterday, and even though I documented my claims, I don’t think that a lot of people believed me.
In fact, when I told my wife what was happening at the hospitals even she didn’t believe me at first.

But this is actually happening, and one video from a Wuhan hospital even shows a patient that collapsed on the ground as he waited to see a doctor…
video from a Wuhan hospital,patient collapes on the ground.#WuhanPneumonia #wuhanpic.twitter.com/ogD2D2ZrJH — 巴丢草 Badiucao (@badiucao) January 23, 2020

If people are literally dropping where they stand, that would seem to indicate that we aren’t being told the full truth about this virus.

Chinese authorities are trying to keep everyone calm, but they are definitely treating this like it is no ordinary outbreak. For example, one airline passenger that was suspected of having the virus was actually “wheeled out of an airport in a quarantine box”…

Footage has emerged showing an airline passenger with suspected SARS-like coronavirus being wheeled out of an airport in a quarantine box.

The man inside the box is wearing a protective suit, a mask and gloves after he reportedly showed possible symptoms, including a fever, during screening and was isolated from other travellers.
The box is surrounded by staff wearing blue masks as it is wheeled to a waiting ambulance outside a terminal at the airport in Fuzhou in south-eastern China.

The whole world was stunned when it was announced that the entire city of Wuhan would be facing a quarantine, but now seven other Chinese cities are also being locked down.
In addition, big cities all over China are canceling festivities for the upcoming Lunar New Year holiday…

Major Chinese cities, including Beijing and quarantine-blocked Wuhan, banned all large gatherings over the coming Lunar New Year festival, the most important holiday on the Chinese calendar, in an expanding effort to contain a rapidly spreading coronavirus outbreak.

The announcement Thursday came as authorities expanded travel restrictions imposed on Wuhan to surrounding municipalities, shutting down travel networks and attempting to quarantine about 25 million people – more than the population of Florida.

We have never seen anything like this before in the entire modern history of China.

Would Chinese officials really take such dramatic measures if the threat was not real?

Of course here in the United States the CDC is assuring us that we don’t have anything to be concerned about…
“We don’t want the American public to be worried about this because their risk is low,” says Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. “On the other hand, we are taking this very seriously and are dealing very closely with Chinese authorities.”

Hopefully they are correct, and hopefully this outbreak will blow over sooner rather than later.

But a virologist that played a key role in identifying SARS in 2003 insists that what we have seen so far is just the beginning…

“A bigger outbreak is certain,” said Guan Yi, a virologist who helped identify severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2003. He estimated – “conservatively,” he said – that this outbreak could be 10 times bigger than the SARS epidemic because that virus was transmitted by only a few “super spreaders” in a more defined part of the country.
“We have passed through the ‘golden period’ for prevention and control,” he told Caixin magazine from self-imposed quarantine after visiting Wuhan. “What’s more, we’ve got the holiday traffic rush and a dereliction of duty from certain officials.”

And if that wasn’t enough to send a chill down your spine, just check out what else he had to say…
“I’ve seen it all: bird flu, SARS, influenza A, swine fever and the rest. But the Wuhan pneumonia makes me feel extremely powerless,” he told Caixin. “Most of the past epidemics were controllable, but this time, I’m petrified.”

The next week or two will be an absolutely critical time.

If authorities are able to stop the number of cases from rising at an exponential rate, and if there are able to keep it mostly confined to just a few areas of China, we may have a chance to prevent a global pandemic.

But if not, we may be facing a worst case scenario.

And according to “Event 201”, a worst case scenario could potentially mean tens of millions of dead people.
via themostimportantnews
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?