"THE TRINITY"

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

"THE TRINITY"

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Wednesday
11:18 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

"THE TRINITY"

" O blessed glorious Trinity

Bones to Philosophy, but milk to faith,

Which, as wise serpents, diversely

Most slipperiness, yet most entangling hath,

As you distinguish'd undistinct,

By power, love, knowledge be,

Give me a such different instinct,

Of these let all me elemented be,

Of power, to love, to know you numbered three."

"inspiration to name the first nuclear bomb test 'TRINITY"

John Donne, "A LITTANY," 1896.

The Trinity Bomb Test was July, 16, 1945

MY COMMENTARY:

In the Matrix and Overlays of my ongoing analyses, readings, research, study, and writings of The
Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, and Related Subject Matters, the Subject Matters and Studies
of Wars and Victories are also paramount to me.

As I have stated before, I believe that the U.S. Economy is based on The Prevention of Wars, Wars,
and Drugs.

The U.S. Economy would collapse in 90 days without the Military Industrial Corporations.

The U.S. Economy would collapse in 90 days without the Sale and Use of Illegal Drugs.

The foregoing came to mind this morning as I watched President Donald J. Trump's speech about the
Iran Situation.

What made me regress to my thinking patterns influenced greatly by the above immediately was Trump's
Opening Statement:

"IRAN WILL NEVER HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS."

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: "THE TRINITY"

Postby kenmurray » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:37 pm

kenmurray

"THE TRINITY"

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:05 am

Wednesday
7:05 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Mr. Ken Murray, Long Time Outstanding Contributing Moderator and Member of the JFK Murder Solved
Forum, Thank you for all of your Contributions, and of course this one about J. Robert Oppenheimer,
The Father of The Atomic Bomb.

This Overall Subject Matter, like so many you provide information on, is of invaluable interest to my
Matrix and Overview of my analyses, interviews, readings, research, study, and writing in Sequential
Time Line Analysis.

Ken, My Sincerest Thanks and Appreciation for all of your Outstanding Academic Work exemplified
here. If I Thanked you for each and every contribution, I would certainly sound like a Broken Record
on Fake Book, Link Em' Up, and/or Tweety Bird, all of which I abhor as you know.

Ken Thanks for always helping keep us on track. Your efforts are invaluable. Don't ever change.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:22 am

I would keep in mind how perverse, destructive, amoral and simply how rotten the military industrial complex is. I hope we never see nuclear war again, but probably will.

The recent assassination in Iran is the perfect example of the US and Israeli governments are.

I got this from a friend by way of commentary:

After having lived through the lies about Vietnam, the lies about NAFTA, the lies about WMD, the lies about spying on Americans, the lies about Russiagate and lately the lies about Afghanistan, I don't believe a thing our government says, especially when it comes to foreign intervention and wars. After all those episodes, a person would have to be completely brain dead to accept on face value anything our government has to say.

Rather, I have come to realize that our military, State Department, intelligence agencies and the military-industrialists all are untrustworthy. So, I don't believe for one second what they are saying about the Iranian general.

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. The US government is a pathological liar.

Behind the current lies is a neo-con regime change cult that is the most dangerous thing on the planet at the moment. They will get start a
war at the drop of a hat.

This is the largest nuke dropped so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghH7Wmj46k8
Tom Bigg

"THE TRINITY"

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:34 pm

Thursday
9:34 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Mr. Ken Murray, Thank you.

I stayed up last night and watched the entire movie/video: "THE DAY AFTER TRINITY," which is
1 hour and 28 minutes long.

I found it Consciousness Expanding, educational, focused, historical, informative, precise, powerful,
scary, extremely well done and balanced before, during, and after the Building of The First Atomic
Bomb, and then its detonation.

The backdrop of the then Current World Affairs, and WW II, with Special Attention to Germany and Hitler,
and then Japan, awe inspiring especially with the backdrop of our current World Affairs with Iran.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:33 pm

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:40 pm

The conventional view of history is that Germany and the US were in an arms race to produce the first atomic bomb. Had Germany won the race it is conceivable we would be writing these posts in German, as subjects of the Third Reich. Once the bomb was in fact produced, and Germany was no longer in the war, there were political pressures to use it, maybe to quickly end the war in Japan, maybe also to display our superiority among nations such as Russia, maybe also to give the military industrial complex another giant payday to build and maintain our nuclear arsenal. Is it coincidence that with the end of WWII, the cold war started and with it an imperative for nuclear superiority? Is it coincidence that when the arms race started to decline under JFK, a new war was needed to produce another long payday for the military industrial complex? The sale to the taxpayers of all that fuel, munitions, planes, boats, helicopters, including more bombs dropped in Vietnam than had been used in all of World War II.

Under Eisenhower the taxpayers paid the military industrial complex to build up our nuclear arsenal. This included 16,000 nuclear bombs and delivery systems and bases for nuclear armed planes to perpetually circle the globe and missiles sites ready to launch nuclear tipped missiles at a minute's notice, and even the first nuclear armed submarine, all built during Eisenhower's presidency. Probably a hundred times more capability then was needed to destroy all of civilization. When Eisenhower warned us of the military industrial complex, he was just stating what had already happened under his presidency. He gave those forces free reign and we have been living with the consequences to the present day.
bobspez

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?