"THE BOOK OF HONOR"

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

"THE BOOK OF HONOR"

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:29 pm

Sunday
4:29 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

BEST REGARDS TO EVERYBODY.

More of my twenty+ (20+) Christmas Present books from me to me just arrived via AMAZON.

AMAZON PRIME is incredible in so many ways for my reading, research, study, and writing.

"THE BOOK OF HONOR"

THE SECRET LIVES AND DEATHS OF CIA OPERATIVES

Ted Gup with a new afterward by the author.

First Anchor Books. copyright 2000, 2001 by Ted Gup

"IN THE LOBBY OF THE CIA HEADQUARTERS" 'there rests a book kept locked in a stainless steel and glass case.
Inscribed in that book were the names of the fallen, some twenty-nine agents who died in the line of duty.
But there were another forty whose names were not listed, only the dates of their deaths on missions so
covert that no one, sometimes not even relatives, could ever learn who those agents were or how they actually
died - their lives and deaths marked only by nameless stars until. Until now.'

"THE BOOK OF HONOR" 'is a fascinating and unprecedented book. In it, award winning journalist Ted Gup tells
the full story of CIA agents who died under top secret circumstances in places as diverse ad Tibet, China, El
Salvador, Congo, Cuba, and Laos. But he doesn't stop there. He also tells the stories of those left behind -
the aggrieved widows who were cautioned by the CIA not to ask too many questions or say too much. And
there are the disturbing stories of the parents and children who spent years trying to unearth the simple truth
behind these deaths. Gup digs deeper than anyone before into the quietest corridors and darkest days of the
CIA and emerges with a book that is part history, part journalism, and part multi-biography.' "THE BOOK OF
HONOR" ' is a uniquely compelling book ant the profoundly moving story of men and women who died in the
service of their country.'

MY COMMENTARY:

I have not yet read this book, and only skimmed it and the reviews.

My overall Opinion/Theory is that no article, book, seminar, speech, or writing about The Removal of JFK, the
CIA, Covert Operations, and Related Subject Matters will provide any Silver Bullet, or Smoking Gun.

At best I always hope to either learn, or at least reinforce, some facts of value that appear to be true.

My decades of interviews of many, and reading, research, and study have led me to believe the following:

* The CIA, all U.S. Covert Operations, The Deep State, The High Cabal, and The Secret State do not/have not
documented much of anything of value for the last six+ (6+) decades.

* THERE ARE VIRTUALLY NO MEANINGFUL DOCUMENTS, NOTES, OR RECORDS OF ANY RESOLUTION/SOLUTION
SOLVING VALUE OF ANY TOTALITY. AND CERTAINLY NONE THAT HAS BEEN, OR WILL BE AGREED UPON BY THE
JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY. NO WILL THEY !

* For decades there were no Cell Phones, Lap Top Computers, Emails, Texts, Voice Mails, etc.

* Everything of value was COMPARTMENTALIZED.

* Everything of value was on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS.

* Over 100,000+ people kept the ATOMIC BOMB PROJECT SECRET.

* The D Day Invasion was kept Secret from an incredible amount of people, and The World.

* 11.22.1963 is now 56+ years olds. Yet there is No Totality Of Agreement About The Removal of
JFK and Related Subject Matters. And I don't think that there will ever be.

* I strongly believe that the JFK Research Community has been their own overall worst enemy.

* I strongly believe that many/most of the JFK Research Community has/have focused on The Bottom
Up Approach, i.e., how many shooters, how many shots, how many spotters, how many teams, how
many teams, how many Oswald's, how many rifles, movies, photos, etc.

* I have strongly believed for decades that The Top Down Approach is the Overall Only Way To Plot
and Understand The Matrix Of The Removal of JFK and Related Subject Matters.

* This week I watched two (2) major interviews of Jim Marrs, and Colonel Leroy Fletcher Prouty.

* BOTH MARRS AND PROUTY SUBSCRIBED TO, AND SUPPORTED THE TOP DOWN APPROACH BEFORE
THEIR DEATHS.

* ONE FINAL POINT I POSIT FOR RESEARCH AND STUDY:

If GHWB was only a short time head of the CIA, and never an active CIA Covert Agent, Operative, and
Handler, then:

WHY IS A PORTION OF CIA HEADQUARTERS NAMED AFTER GHWB ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?