LEE HARVEY OSWALD KILLED JFK BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDHOOD:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

LEE HARVEY OSWALD KILLED JFK BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDHOOD:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:42 pm

Saturday
2:42 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

I skim, read, study, and often write about Extreme Right to Extreme Left. Not because I believe in many/most
of these matters/things, but because I like to know what is "circulating out there." I do not want to live as an
Intellectual Ostrich with my "head in the sand."

Then I often share much/most material to see what others think.

My family, friends, and Research, Study, and Writing Associates World Wide knowing my open interests send me
much Extreme Material.

Every time I think that I have heard, read, seen, or been told just about everything on a Subject Matter, something
bizarre, different, extreme, and/or very unusual comes along.

I just received this today.

A law professor wrote an article that advances the theory that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK because of Oswald's
childhood.

And this Professor of Law was teaching Law at a Law School !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

Here is law professor Jonathan Simon in 1998 blaming the JFK assassination on Oswald because of his childhood.

https://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cg ... xt=facpubs

His 1998 essay is titled “Ghosts of the Disciplinary Machine: Lee Harvey Oswald, Life-History, and the Truth of Crime”

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?