CIA TARGETED ASSASSINATIONS BY HEART ATTACK AND CANCER:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:32 pm

Saturday
11:32 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

The Deep State, The Secret State, and The High Cabal target thousands of people yearly, some say beyond
calculation and estimation, FOR REMOVAL BY VARIOUS MEANS, BOTH IN THE U.S., AND GLOBALLY.

Food For Thought !

CIA Targeted Assassinations by Induced Heart Attack and Cancer :

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targe ... er/5326382

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CIA TARGETED ASSASSINATIONS BY HEART ATTACK AND CANCER:

Postby kenmurray » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:53 pm

kenmurray

Re: CIA TARGETED ASSASSINATIONS BY HEART ATTACK AND CANCER:

Postby Slav » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:33 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:01 pm

Sunday
1:01 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Messrs. Ken Murray and Slav, Brilliant contributions by both of you as is your norm. I always read
your material, but often wait to respond so that others may join our discussions, as I do with most
of the JFK Murder Solved Member's Headlines and Posts.

In addition, so as not to sound like a broken record, I intermittently compliment Slav, Ken Murray,
Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, Bob Spez, JDB4JFK, and all of the Many Other Brilliant
Contributors here.

But I treat The JFK Murder Solved Forum as more of a Discussion and Educational Forum, and not like
Fake Book or Space Book, Link Em Up, or Tweety Bird, which I abhor and all remind me of my sister's
high school girlfriend's pajama parties with 10 - 20 high school females analyzing endlessly, and then
meaninglessly correcting in their mind's eye the problems with boys and the universe.

MOVING ON:

After decades my analyses of articles, books, commentaries, interviews, meetings, movies, readings,
research, seminars, studies, videos, etc., I have come to the Following Conclusions.

The Deep State, The Secret State, and The High Cabal is a Never Ending, On Going Set of Musical Chairs,
beginning with The Founding Fathers, Ingrained during The American Revolution, Greatly Strengthened
during The Civil War, and then buttressed in an ever increasing fashion during WW I, WW II, the Korean
War, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Afghanistan, China, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Russia,
Syria, etc.

I believe that the CIA, though allowed much freedom, independence, and Plausible Deniability, is merely
one of the Many Tentacles of THE OCTOPUS. The CIA is One of The Main Enforcement Arms of The Deep
State.

The Air Force, Army, CIA, DEA, Delta Force, Federal Reserve, FBI, Green Berets, Marines, NASA, Navy, NSA,
Secret Service, SOG, the 17 Known Intelligence Agencies plus others, and all of the Secret Groups and
Organizations, etc., ARE ALL TENTACLES OF THE HEAD OF THE OCTOPUS. IN ESSENCE, THEY ARE THE
ENFORCEMENT "TENTACLES OF THE HEAD OF THE OCTOPUS."

JFK IS STILL DEAD.

NOBODY KILLED JFK !

EVERYBODY KILLED JFK !

There is Compartmentalization Everywhere as much as is possible.

There is a Need to Know Basis Everywhere as much as is possible.

There is Plausible Deniability Everywhere as much as possible.

AND CLASSIFIED AND TOP SECRET WORKS OVERALL.

Just look at the over 100,000+ plus who kept the Secrets of The Atomic Bomb.

For enough fear and/or money many/most can be controlled.

"We the People..." today know more of the evil actions and deeds of The Octopus than every before
in all of Recorded History.

YET LESS THAN EVER IS CHANGED, CORRECTED, OVERCOME, OR REVERSED GOING FORWARD !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?