Similarity between assasination studies and ufo sightings.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby bobspez » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm

There's a new cable show on the history channel, called Unidentified, about UFO sightings by military pilots and crew. To people who are friendly with military aviators this is old news that has finally got some notoriety and was recently presented to a congressional committee. Apparently these ufo sightings are documented by pilots and have been documented on ground and aircraft radar which has been recorded on video. The official position of the armed forces upper echelons has been to ignore these findings rather than address them, even though the reports have been submitted by experienced officers and crew.

It occurred to me how similar this is to all of the evidence that has been researched and reported regarding the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations, and the aftermath. The official government position has been, we looked at it and there's nothing to see here. I believe the evidence that has been made public on the assassinations and the ufo sightings have left many (maybe a majority) of citizens believing the evidence and accounts but not being able to do anything about it.

I sometimes get the feeling that to those in power we are little more than cattle, to be herded and used as natural resources in providing them with wealth and power. Years ago I worked at a rich man's dining and social club in Brooklyn, NY. One of the founding members in the late 1800's was J.Pierpont Morgan. I remember the club manager, a German immigrant who had been a German POW in Russia during WWII telling me sincerely. "Always remember Bobby, to the members ve are just s*it."
bobspez

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Friday
11:35 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

07.03.2019 - Mr. Bob Spez, an Excellent Frequent Intellectual Contributor to the JFK Murder Solved
Forum Posted this Powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

The U.S. Government, The Military Industrial Complex, The Deep State, The Secret State, and The
High Cabal, et. al., were able to keep The D - Day Invasion a Virtual Global Secret, except for those
involved.

The U.S Government, The Military Industrial Complex, The Deep State, The Secret State, and The
High Cabal, et. al., were able to keep The Atomic Bomb, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki Virtual Global
Secrets, except for those involved.

How many unknown Secrets and Truths are kept from "We the People..." ?

Bob Spez touches upon a Subject Matter that is of Crucial Importance, and Significance in so many
ways to the Serious Reader, Researcher, Student, and Writer about The Removal of JFK, and so
many Tangentially Related Subject Matters.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Similarity between assasination studies and ufo sighting

Postby Slav » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?