WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY SUPPORTED WIM DANKBAAR ?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY SUPPORTED WIM DANKBAAR ?

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:11 pm

Thursday
!:11 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

06.26.2019 - Yesterday, at our Monthly Meeting of our Advisors, Attorneys, and a Few Confidential
Long Time Highly Trusted Friends, We Again All Raised This VERY Important Question to Us, which
is certainly in no way intended to be in any way negative of Mr. Willem Dankbaar:

WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY SUPPORTED MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR, and HIS COMPLETE BODY
OF WORKS, WHICH ARE THE MOST ANALYTICAL, CONSISTENT, INQUISITIVE, PROBATIVE, and
PROFESSIONAL ATTEMPTS TO SHINE LIGHT ON THE REMOVAL OF JFK, AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS
EVER ATTEMPTED and COMPLETED ANY PLACE, ANY TIME, ANY WHERE - EVER ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY SUPPORTED WIM DANKBAAR ?

Postby JDB4JFK » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Why should the Kennedy's support WIM or Jimmy??? For what reasons??? Does Wim or Jimmy have absolute proof on how and why it went down???

Jackie paid for a foreign detective to investigate JFK'S assassination and the man came back with it was LBJ, BIG OIL, AND THE CIA!!!

Stupid Bobby should have came out and said the WC was a scam and we believe it was a COUP DE TAT!!! The media at that time would have believe Bobby and demanded a true investigation! Instead the knuckle head thought he would fake them out by going along with the findings, than latter on if he became President he would re-open the case. Poor judgement on his part. Bobby was given the job of AG to watch his brother's back instead he's wasting his time chasing two bit Mafia guys when the real threat to the country and his brother was THE PENTAGON AND THE MILATARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!! Yeah the "HIGH CABAL" that makes BILLIONS ON WARS!!! NOT PEACE!!!

Bobby was a bulldog don't get me wrong, but the brains of that family was John and Joe. Once John was dead and Joe paralyzed with a stroke their family had no real true leader.

If I had the money the Kennedy's had, and you would of killed my brother, there would have been dead bodies coming up weekly!!! Bobby should have went into LBJ'S office and said, "I KNOW I'M ON YOU AND THE HIGH CABAL'S DEATH LIST BUT PLEASE LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU AND THEM ARE ON MY LIST"!!! LBJ would have been scared to walk out the door!!!

Also Bruce JFK JR. was very close to publishing in his George Magazine, the whole JFK conspiracy, but his plane went down just before he could publish it. So from that time on it was Teddy's idea to let it go, because all it was going to do in their opinion, was going to result in more deaths.
JDB4JFK

Postby Slav » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:26 am

It still make no sense to me why the Kennedy did nothing, why they stayed quiet, if they would of fought back the future would of changed, instead they went on to kill more people and silence everyone , that’s great info I didn’t know JFKjr was going to publish the whole story.

It’s too bad, it looks like Robert Kennedy Jr wants to open up the case.

I wish the Kennedy were more involved ..
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:46 pm

If they did reopen the case, do you think today's for profit news media would even give it more than 30 seconds of airtime? Aren't they totally committed to the 2020 dog and pony show/circus?
bobspez

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:06 pm

As John Hughes said in the 'I Killed JFK' documentary, the Kennedy family probably knows that reopening the case would reveal just how despised JFK was by so many groups (mob, CIA, FBI, Cuban-Americans, etc) and that he wasn't as universally loved as the whole "Camelot" myth has portrayed.
Bob Jonas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?