Requesting Feedback: Two Presidents, One Enemy

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Requesting Feedback: Two Presidents, One Enemy

Postby Dan Allen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:40 am

Looking for objective feedback.

Two Presidents, One Enemy
On YouTube

The connection between President Trump and another President who was on the receiving end of an attempted coup. Both coups were perpetrated by the same agencies in the Executive Branch.

Weird how everyone not on the left sees so clearly what is happening with the plots by the Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and Obama to take Trump down. Limbaugh, Bongino, Hannity, Ingraham, and plenty others have all been spelling out what we can see, while they are silent or blind about the obvious connection to an attack on the President a lot more intense and dramatic than the one against Trump.

View it here:
well, I cannot get the link to work when posted here... here it is, but you will have to add https:// to the start of this web address and paste it into your browser. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
youtube.com/watch?v=WFxde_rBIjc
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Re: Requesting Feedback: Two Presidents, One Enemy

Postby Slav » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:46 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:45 pm

GREAT POST SLAV!!!

GREAT VIDEO!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby bobspez » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:06 am

What struck me was Trump saying nothing like this has ever happened before. Well this type of legal coup happened with Nixon and was attempted with Clinton. An actual coup was JFK and a preemptive coup was RFK. I believe the shooting attempt on Ford and shooting of Regan were attempted coups.

It seems Trump exaggerates everything, and has no knowledge of history, so in his mind this is the biggest coup attempt ever to happen.
bobspez

Postby Dan Allen » Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 am

bobspez wrote:What struck me was Trump saying nothing like this has ever happened before. Well this type of legal coup happened with Nixon and was attempted with Clinton. An actual coup was JFK and a preemptive coup was RFK. I believe the shooting attempt on Ford and shooting of Regan were attempted coups.

It seems Trump exaggerates everything, and has no knowledge of history, so in his mind this is the biggest coup attempt ever to happen.

I think the reason for this particular exaggeration is ignorance of the history.

I can understand Trump and the bonehead waste of protoplasm in the media being ignorant. Here is what I cannot figure out. Is Rush Limbaugh ignorant of the big event? That man is brilliant and knows a ton of history. Could he possibly have missed this? There is not single reference anywhere of Rush uttering one word about the Big Event. And yet, he is totally on top of how the FBI and CIA went after Trump. Limbaugh frequently compares the current coup to Nixon and Watergate, but the parallel with JFK is a lot more clear. I think he does not know.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?