Bullet Casing with Tooth Marks Manufactured 1971 or Later?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Bullet Casing with Tooth Marks Manufactured 1971 or Later?

Postby Dan Allen » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:43 pm

The bullet casing found in Dealey Plaza attributed to James Files is marked in a way that indicates is was manufactured no earlier than 1971.

Edit by Dan Allen:
I need to correct my original post. I am reporting to this forum information I found on the internet. I do not know if the claim about when the bullet was manufactured is valid. The report I found appears that it might be valid, but I cannot verify it at this time.
Last edited by Dan Allen on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Re: Bullet Casing with Tooth Marks Manufactured 1971 or Late

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Interesting post. Please elaborate on this claim or finding !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Dan Allen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 am

Tommy Wilkens wrote:Interesting post. Please elaborate on this claim or finding !!

Tommy Wilkens wrote:Interesting post. Please elaborate on this claim or finding !!

The reason I am posting it here is to obtain help from this forum in evaluation this claim. Honestly, I don't care of this claim is true or false. What I care about is knowing whether it is true or false. I stand nothing to gain either way.

In this post, I am going to post the crucial claim regarding the bullet casing found in Dealey Plaza, matching the description provided by James Files in the video excerpts that are public. This claim is not my work. It is work I found published on the internet at this link:
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/ .

In a nutshell, the claim is the dash between R and P on the spent cartridge from the Remington Fireball is too short for bullets manufactured before 1971. Specs for lettering on cartridges is provided in this picture. The length of the dash between the R and P was .040 inches until 1971. The bullet found in Dealey Plaza has a shorter dash, consistent with bullets manufactured 1971 and later. The link provided above provides more context and names of people participating in this analysis. Here is that link again. http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/

This is a picture of the cartridges found in Dealey Plaza, one of which is attributed to James Files.

Remington bullets manufactured before 1971 where stamped with lettering in accordance with this specfication:

Remington bullets manufactured before 1971 looked like this.
Last edited by Dan Allen on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Interesting.. Maybe some of the other Forum members could address this and explain how this could be ??
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:51 pm

I believe I saw somewhere that this whole deal about the shell casings being late 60s or early 70s was found to be false and in fact traced to someone trying to sabotage James Files' story. I'll dig around for it.
Bob Jonas

Postby Dan Allen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Bob Jonas wrote:I believe I saw somewhere that this whole deal about the shell casings being late 60s or early 70s was found to be false and in fact traced to someone trying to sabotage James Files' story. I'll dig around for it.

The claim regarding the spent bullet cartridge appears to originate with research by Allan Eaglesham. I found a discussion of Eaglesham's work on the spent bullet, beginning with a the post on the "Education Forum," linked at the end of this note. The linked post follows a question about the status of James Files's claims and a copy of several paragraphs by Jim Marrs, which have been reposted to the linked thread. Marr's paragraphs include s an account of his first-hand knowledge of the spent bullet, and his view of facts corroborating James Files' account of the Big Event and his part in it. Marrs also says further corroboration is required before considering Files's story proven fact. My perception is Jim Marrs's words regarding the Big Event are among the most reliable anywhere. I don't know anything about the Education Forum or any of the authors of any of the other posts in that thread.

Here is the link. Unfortunately, you will have to paste it into your browser and remove the spaces after the http://
http:// educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23187-jim-marrs-comments-on-the-james-files-story-has-any-of-it-been-debunked/?do=findComment&comment=336753

https://google.com
Dan Allen

Postby Dan Allen » Mon May 20, 2019 1:50 am

Bob Jonas wrote:I believe I saw somewhere that this whole deal about the shell casings being late 60s or early 70s was found to be false and in fact traced to someone trying to sabotage James Files' story. I'll dig around for it.

Bob, I am sorry, but you appear to have a conflict of interest. That means you word cannot be accepted at face value without independent, verifiable information.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the sum total of rebuttal from this forum, hosted by the owners of the for-profit story of James Files, is zero.

Pending information to the contrary, this site is hereby DEBUNKED. This site might be legitimate, but it cannot be trusted.
Dan Allen

Postby Bob Jonas » Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 am

Dan Allen wrote:

Bob, I am sorry, but you appear to have a conflict of interest. That means you word cannot be accepted at face value without independent, verifiable information.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the sum total of rebuttal from this forum, hosted by the owners of the for-profit story of James Files, is zero.

Pending information to the contrary, this site is hereby DEBUNKED. This site might be legitimate, but it cannot be trusted.

What I saw debunking this claim that the shell couldn't have been from '63 wasn't even on this site, so there. ;-)
Bob Jonas

JFK IS STILL DEAD AND NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed May 22, 2019 12:00 am

Tuesday
7:00 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Bob Jonas correct, excellent, and precise as always.

Everybody please remember that:

1. The FBI leaked J's Involvement in the JFK Removal.

2. J avoided relating to it, or talking about it for almost 3 decades.

3. J has never made one penny ($0.01) from the sale of any of Bob Vernon's, Dick Clark's, Joe West's,
Jim Marrs's, or Wim Dankbaar's Sale of JFK Removal Material.

4. Over the decades several stories attacking J's credibility were all caught in their own lies and
disinformation schemes, including the ammunition issues. This is all circuitous, repetitive, and
just plain sill any more.

5. JFK IS STILL DEAD !

6. J is still alive, and nobody, nowhere, no how has ever proven him wrong !

7. 56 years later The Disinformation Clowns, and 95% of The JFK Research Community are still
chasing their tails and their tales.

8. How come these Detractor's and Liars still can't put JFK's Removal together 56 years later if
they know so much, and are such experts now ?

9. J does not care about who does not believe his Interviews. J does not need The JFK Research
Community. The JFK Research Community needs J.

10. SO CAN ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, ANY TIME PLEASE EXPLAIN THE TOTAL STORY OF THE JFK
REMOVAL HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH ALL OF THESE EXPERTS SOUNDING OFF ? I DEFY
ANYBODY, EVERYBODY, EVERYWHERE, HERE AND NOW ONCE AND FOR ALL !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu May 30, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Wed May 22, 2019 5:22 am

Why do I believe J Files Story ?

1. The Warden believed Files Story

2. There was 2 FBI agents who visited him in Prison without notifying the warden.

3. Nobody knew about the Mercury Round

4. Nobody knew Charles Nicoletti was in the Daltex building

5. Files was driven around deally Plaza and to the Gun range by LHO

6. Files and LHO were both on the Civil Air PATROL

7. Both Files and LHO had the same CIA Handler .

8. Only Files knew that the gun used was a fireball, which wasn’t available until years after the assasination

9. Files has the Diary from Nicoletti and Maps and secret service badges, and was beaten and Left for dead .

10. Files made a video 25 years ago and gave info which no one else knew.

11. Files was exposed by an ex Fbi Agent who said the man who killed JFK is James Files and he is alive and in jail

12. In the interview with Files , Files body Language indicates he is telling the Truth by Body Language experts.

13. A second attempt to Kill Files happened and when Files tried to defend himself he was arrested, the people who tried to Kill Files was 2 police officers.

14. Oliver Stone visited James Files and tried to get Files to help in the movie JFK and Files refused.

15. Had files made money from Oliver Stone or any of the books made I would have my doubts.

16. J Files did not make money off any of the for profit ventures that took place

There fore my conclusion is that J Files is the Man who he said he is without any Doubt in my mind.

If anyone has any info that differs please let me know, as there is enough proof to say Files was the Shooter on the Grassy knoll.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Wednesday
10:11 a.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members an Readers:

Slav further proof of why you are a constantly evolving, improving Intellect, Researcher, Student, and
Writer on Wim's Outstanding JFKMS Forum.

Slav you are Accurate, Analytical, Concise, Focused, and Precise.

NOW EVERYBODY, TRY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING.

Reviewing this discussion this morning with J, we again came to this Conclusion.

Believe J.

Don't Believe J.

JFK IS STILL DEAD.

NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED.

NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

Okay, J and B Admit that SLAV actually was The Grassy Knoll Shooter. SLAV KILLED JFK.

So What ?

JFK WAS REMOVED 56 YEARS AGO.

THE CIA and FBI KNEW THAT J AND NICOLLETTI ACCOMPLISHED THIS, 56 YEARS AGO.

Zechariah Shelton, a Top Retired FBI Agent from Chicago who arrested J, has been on Radio, Television,
DVD's, PLAYBOY Magazine, Articles, Books, and Seminars, etc., all over the U.S., and The World.

56 YEARS LATER one person asks if ANYBODY HAS CHECKED ZECHARIAH SHELTON's FBI CREDENTIALS ?

How circuitous, repetitive, and just plain silly is that ? Demonstrates ZERO INTELLECTUAL EFFORT OF
ACTUAL READING, RESEARCH AND STUDY.

p.s. JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA IS BURIED IN SLAV's BACK YARD. BUT DON'T TELL ANYBODY !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu May 30, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed May 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Slav great reply post. I agree with you completely . It does appear very clear that James Files is not in this for monetary gain unlike that bizarre strange no credibility Judyth "crazy" Baker who just today posted on her FACEBOOK page a plea for people to send her donations for medical assistance if you can believe such ...... Here is what this strange woman posted.

"To my friends: April, at David Denton's Olney Conference, fell on a concrete floor. Hurt head, neck, elbow & leg, but went on to L A to meet Chris Fulton (wrote 'The Inheritance') --next day, ended up in bed! Then it got worse. Had to cancel museum opening & EU JFK Birthday Conf. Can hardy type, losing use of arms, plus lot of pain. Diagnosis: acute cervical stenosis in neck vertebrae from the fall --must get operation (scheduled next wk). Would you like to help?(in 2016 you saved my left eye w/ your donations!), please consider sending a small gift to judythvarybaker@gmail.com using PayPal. Please do not send a big gift, because will not be able to repay and would feel obligated. Operation has 70% chance of success. That is a lot better than zero. The problem pre-existed, I've learned, but cascaded to a state of emergency when I fell! [quote] "there are also patients with an acute clinical course. These are mostly patients with significant but asymptomatic stenosis who suffer acute spinal cord compression after a trivial injury, sometimes leading to high-grade tetraparesis." That is, paralysis of all four limbs, having "suffered irreversible spinal cord damage from a trivial accident" that caused "acute spinal cord compression" and it has become unbearable, can't even sleep...Right now, both arms are affected, my feet are less affected. Will gladly send artwork to anyone who would like to send a $50 gift to help out. We can't do GO FUND ME because my enemies shut it down in 2016 when my friend P.D. created it, as they claimed it was a scam! Attached is the photo the doctors took of my eye operation, as they were proud of their success.
Right now, have a little worse vision in the left eye than in the right eye, but it sure beats having NO vision in that eye! Your help in 2016 made a huge difference in my life.

Surgery might simply stop the deterioration from getting worse. The goal is to be able to continue to write and paint!!! AND TO RUN THE CONFERENCE! Will continue exercises to stop muscle loss. Surgery cost in countries such as Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia and Poland are MUCH lower than in US -- about $5,000 -- but while have some health insurance, there is a big deductible that is about equal to the cost of this operation.
The fall onto concrete floor at Olney could have done a LOT more damage. There is a lot to be grateful for! Know times are not good for so many of us, but have faith that many small gifts will make it possible for to get the surgery without delay (foreigners in big trouble if they do not pay)... God bless you and thank you!

photo: ... enemies claimed did not have an eye problem and was just trying to get money! Will submit copies of my MRI's to anyone doubting my truthfulness.
love, Judyth <3"

What a joke this woman will send anyone her MRI's if you don't believe her... Wish I could get about 2000 people to demand she sends her MRI's so they can see she is truthful !!!!!!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Thu May 23, 2019 2:47 am

Hoffa is not buried in my back yard, I live to far, and he is not buried in anyone’s back yard, his ashes are sprinkled all over everyone’s front yard back yard that lived near the incinerator Station, that’s why his body will never be found, yet the fake pony show where they pretend to look for his body continues , yet they know exactly what happened.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/allthatsint ... theory/amp
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby JDB4JFK » Thu May 23, 2019 9:51 pm

JFK'S REMOVAL, was a Military Coup d'état from start to finish with LBJ waiting in the wings to take us back to the "EVIL GENERATION" of war so General's, and anyone connected to the Military Industrial complex could make millions. The Military PROCUREMENT Business was why he was killed!!! Big Banking and Big Oil hired THE CIA, FBI, SECRET SERVICE, ARMY ITELLIGENCE, AND THE ONI to come up with the Plan for the removal!!! You can't kill the President of The USA without the VP, HEAD OF FBI, and The HEAD OF THE SECRET SERVICE, in on it!!! They picked a city where they could control the police force and the media. Dallas had approximately 1,200 officers at the time and over half of them were KKK members who hated Kennedy because he was helping the black people of America. "THE CITY OF HATE" it was called back than. The perfect city for the crime!

When JFK was elected the torch was passed to a new generation of people who wanted peace, freedom, and their liberty's given back to them!!! When they killed him the torch was passed back to the old generation of EVIL!!! It's as simple as good versus evil!!!

Bottom Line is: THE MESSAGE THAT WAS SHOT DOWN IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AND LOS ANGELES WAS YOU'RE NOT OWNING YOUR OWN LIBERTY!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu May 30, 2019 2:48 am

Wednesday
9:48 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

JDB4JFK has been an excellent member and contributor to the JFKMS Forum for over 10 years, with
approximately 580 Academic Contributions.

I often/usually agree with 80%+ of the Academic Contributions of JDB4JFK, and most of the Academic
Material Posted here on the JFKMS Forum.

HOWEVER, IT IS MY COMPLETE, SINCERE, TOTAL INTENTION TO POKE THE BULL, AND STIR THE POT
HERE, TO HOPEFULLY RE-GENERATE INCREASED, SUBSTANTIAL COMMUNICATION, DISCUSSION, INTEREST,
RESEARCH, STUDYING, AND WRITING ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF JFK GOING FORWARD FROM 2019.

Moving On:

I completely, totally, unequivocally disagree with the previous statements of JDB4JFK. But there is no
personal attack meant here, this is meant to generate Academic Efforts going forward here by all.

JDB4JFK’s statements are just that, merely statements, and they are not established Statements of Fact
whatsoever, and nothing more anyplace, anytime, anywhere.

Some of the statements are mere conclusions.

Some of the statements are mere conjecture.

Some of the statements are mere Cut and Paste efforts.

Some of the statements are mere innuendo.

Some of the statements are mere rumor.

Some of the statements are mere idle speculation.

None of the foregoing has ever been established.

Throwing a lot of meat, noodles, and vegetables into a pot and cooking them may make for a great vegetable
soup or stew, but stewing all of these statements for 56 years does not establish anything more than when
they were first cooked up and speculated to by the public.

The statements are totally unsubstantiated by any evidence, anyplace, anytime, anywhere in the last 56
years, without any Formal investigations and Conclusions of Fact, and Finding of Law whatsoever via any
Court of Law, any Investigative Agency, Investigation, or any Documented Confession, ever.

James Earl Sutton-Files' alleged involvement in The Removal of JFK was “leaked” by the FBI beginning in
1964. Files went on to sit for two (2) Interviews, the First in 1992, and the Second in 2003. These two (2)
Interviews finally occurred after years of encouragement, harassment, and intimidation, with ZERO FINANCIAL
CONSIDERATION EVER !

Since his two (2) Interviews Files has been called a disinformation agent, a liar, a plant, a publicity seeker,
etc., etc.

Files’ two (2) Interviews have NEVER, EVER BEEN SERIOUSLY PURSUED BY A COURT OF LAW, INVESTIGATIVE
AGENCY, OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY, LET ALONE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

There were only 2 lawsuits ever filed in 56 years after The Removal of JFK in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m.,
on 11.22.1963, relative to The Removal of JFK.

The First Law Suit filed by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison ended in a Not Guilty Verdict, and
Judgment for the Defendant, a New Orleans Business Man, Clay Shaw, a/k/a as Clay Bertrand.

Granted, Shaw may have been a practicing homosexual/bisexual with David Ferry, Lee Harvey Oswald,
and others as alleged, but never proven. And as distasteful as this may have been to many back then,
these mere allegations have nothing to do with Proof and Substantiation for The Removal of JFK.

Granted, there may have been later Substantiation, as Alleged, that Shaw had CIA Business ties. But this was
never established and proven at Trial. And further, even if had been established at Trial, this would have had
No Proof relative to The Removal of JFK.

Many businesses around the time of The Vietnam War had some knowing or unknowing attachment to the CIA,
and/or The Military Industrial Corporations. General Electric and General Motors had connectivity to the Vietnam
War, along with many Major U.S. Corporations.

Does that mean that anybody who used General Electric Electricity, or drove a General Motors automobile was
knowingly and intentionally supporting the Vietnam War for the CIA, or the Military Industrial Corporations ?

The Second Law Suit relative to The JFK Removal was filed by Investigator Joe West to Exhume the Body of
JFK. West died under questionable circumstances, Yes! But no other American has ever legally proceeded
to have JFK’s Body Exhumed for Examination, ESPECIALLY MEMBERS OF THE KENNEDY FAMILY. WHY ?

The Entire Kennedy Family has never actively, legally, openly, patently, publicly sought to Totally Review
The Removal of JFK, and all of the conjecture, innuendo, rumor, and speculation. ZERO EFFORT EVER
BY THE ENTIRE KENNEDY FAMILY WITH ALL OF THIER CONTACTS, MONEY, AND RESOURCES. WHY ?

JFK and his policies were disliked by many. But almost half of the Voting Americans voted against JFK, and
for RICHARD MILIEUS NIXON, just as what recently occurred with TRUMP vs. CLINTON.

In 1963 there were No Cell Phones, No Personal Computers, No Emails, No Faxes, etc., as we know them
today in 2019.

No Face Book, No Faxes, No Link Em Up, No Social Media, No Twitter, etc., etc.

Merely because Agencies, Agents, some Americans, Civil Organizations, Financial Organizations, Individuals,
Military Organizations, etc., disliked JFK and his Policies, and benefitted by JFK’s Removal DOES NOT
establish anything conclusively.

Many benefitted from JFK’s Election. Many suffered because of Nixon’s loss

Many would have benefitted from Nixon’s Election. Many would have suffered because of JFK’s loss.

IN AMERICA POLITICS IS BUSINESS - BIG BUSINESS. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
IT ALWAYS WILL BE.

If all of the allegations supporting The Removal of JFK are now established Facts, and Provable in a Court
of Law why hasn’t Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime in America, in the Kennedy Family, the Government, the
Main Stream Media, etc., GONE FORWARD WITH SOMETHING ?

WHERE DID IT BEGIN ?

WHO ORDERED THE REMOVAL OF JFK ?

WHERE IS THE ORDER, RECORDED OR WRITTEN TO REMOVE JFK ? (CLUE - IT ACTUALLY EXISTS !)

WHERE IS THERE ANY PROOF ? (CLUE - IT ACTUALLY EXISTS !)

WHY HAS THE INTEREST IN THE REMOVAL OF JFK GONE “DEAD” (PARDON THE PUN), SINCE THE 1992
MOVIE “JFK” BY FILM MAKER OLIVER STONE ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu May 30, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?