Bullet Casing with Tooth Marks Manufactured 1971 or Later?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Bullet Casing with Tooth Marks Manufactured 1971 or Later?

Postby Dan Allen » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:43 pm

The bullet casing found in Dealey Plaza attributed to James Files is marked in a way that indicates is was manufactured no earlier than 1971.

Edit by Dan Allen:
I need to correct my original post. I am reporting to this forum information I found on the internet. I do not know if the claim about when the bullet was manufactured is valid. The report I found appears that it might be valid, but I cannot verify it at this time.
Last edited by Dan Allen on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Re: Bullet Casing with Tooth Marks Manufactured 1971 or Late

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Interesting post. Please elaborate on this claim or finding !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Dan Allen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 am

Tommy Wilkens wrote:Interesting post. Please elaborate on this claim or finding !!

Tommy Wilkens wrote:Interesting post. Please elaborate on this claim or finding !!

The reason I am posting it here is to obtain help from this forum in evaluation this claim. Honestly, I don't care of this claim is true or false. What I care about is knowing whether it is true or false. I stand nothing to gain either way.

In this post, I am going to post the crucial claim regarding the bullet casing found in Dealey Plaza, matching the description provided by James Files in the video excerpts that are public. This claim is not my work. It is work I found published on the internet at this link:
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/ .

In a nutshell, the claim is the dash between R and P on the spent cartridge from the Remington Fireball is too short for bullets manufactured before 1971. Specs for lettering on cartridges is provided in this picture. The length of the dash between the R and P was .040 inches until 1971. The bullet found in Dealey Plaza has a shorter dash, consistent with bullets manufactured 1971 and later. The link provided above provides more context and names of people participating in this analysis. Here is that link again. http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/

This is a picture of the cartridges found in Dealey Plaza, one of which is attributed to James Files.

Remington bullets manufactured before 1971 where stamped with lettering in accordance with this specfication:

Remington bullets manufactured before 1971 looked like this.
Last edited by Dan Allen on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Interesting.. Maybe some of the other Forum members could address this and explain how this could be ??
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:51 pm

I believe I saw somewhere that this whole deal about the shell casings being late 60s or early 70s was found to be false and in fact traced to someone trying to sabotage James Files' story. I'll dig around for it.
Bob Jonas

Postby Dan Allen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Bob Jonas wrote:I believe I saw somewhere that this whole deal about the shell casings being late 60s or early 70s was found to be false and in fact traced to someone trying to sabotage James Files' story. I'll dig around for it.

The claim regarding the spent bullet cartridge appears to originate with research by Allan Eaglesham. I found a discussion of Eaglesham's work on the spent bullet, beginning with a the post on the "Education Forum," linked at the end of this note. The linked post follows a question about the status of James Files's claims and a copy of several paragraphs by Jim Marrs, which have been reposted to the linked thread. Marr's paragraphs include s an account of his first-hand knowledge of the spent bullet, and his view of facts corroborating James Files' account of the Big Event and his part in it. Marrs also says further corroboration is required before considering Files's story proven fact. My perception is Jim Marrs's words regarding the Big Event are among the most reliable anywhere. I don't know anything about the Education Forum or any of the authors of any of the other posts in that thread.

Here is the link. Unfortunately, you will have to paste it into your browser and remove the spaces after the http://
http:// educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23187-jim-marrs-comments-on-the-james-files-story-has-any-of-it-been-debunked/?do=findComment&comment=336753

https://google.com
Dan Allen

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?