Just Released E-Book Version "Walking The Razor's Edge"

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Just released this morning on Smash Words E-Book version of our new book "Walking The Razor's Edge: The Dutchman and The Baron". Hope a lot here on the forum will check it out. I have mentioned many of you here in the book. And was proud to do it !!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/929633
Attachments
Cover Design 01 (1).jpg
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Just Released E-Book Version "Walking The Razor's Edge"

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:58 am

I just bought a Ebook and thanks for Mentioning me with the others members here I will start reading it ASAP

Best wishes Tommy
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: Just Released E-Book Version "Walking The Razor's Edge"

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Thank you very much Slav. I think you will enjoy the read and we reported everything we found and some has never been revealed before. Slav after you have finished the book if you feel it deserves a good review please take a moment and post a review on Amazon. Those reviews are very helpful with our marketing. Good luck to you also and once again Thank you.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Sunday
10:08 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Well over a decade ago Mr. Willem Dankbaar, from Holland, began his journey with projects
and quests focused On The Removal of JFK, and Subject Matters related thereto.

The JFK Murder Murder Solved Forum (JFKMS Forum), in My Opinion, under Wim’s dedication,
direction, energy, finances, and guidance has grown to The Very Best JFK Forum and Information
Site in the World.

Mr. Tommy Wilkens has recently written and published a book, and has proudly Posted his information
here

“WALKING THE RAZOR’s EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN AND THE BARON.

Our individual approaches, concerns, energy, focus, interests, reading, research, writings, zeal, and
zest toward The Removal of JFK on 11.22.1963 differ, and vary.

Of course so do mine.

But Tommy Wilkens is one of us, united in the overall Quest for Knowledge and Understanding in
The Puzzle of The JFK Removal. Tommy may bring some pieces to the vast decades long puzzle
as you deem to see it.

I ask, request, and suggest that we all support Tommy, as we all seek each other’s camaraderie.

TOMMY WILKENS IS ONE OF US.

TOMMY WILKENS IS YOU AND WE.

WE ARE ALL TOMMY WILKENS.

LET’s ALL SUPPORT TOMMY WILKENS AND WILLEM DANKBAAR AS WE WOULD ASK, HOPE, AND LIKE TO
BE SUPPORTED.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?