Our New Book "Walking The Razor's Edge The Dutchman & The B

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu May 16, 2019 11:45 pm

Thursday
6:45 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Tommy and Hilde Wilkens Thanks again for your personally autographed copy of your book which I just
unwrapped now.

I think that many of the Perspectives, Points of Interest, Research, and Study differ from not only Wim's
JFKMS Forum Members, but also the "entire JFK Removal Research and Study Community."

I will enthusiastically and positively read and review Tommy's book to try to sincerely "walk in Tommy's
shoes."

Tommy has asked me to withdraw the rumor that I gave him all of The Secret Files on JFK, MX, MLK, RFK,
and James Riddle Hoffa. I can not Confirm or Deny that, sorry.

Sincere Respect and Thanks to Tommy and Hilde for bringing further authoritative recognition to our Wim's
JFK Murder Solved Forum.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed May 22, 2019 10:40 pm

Wednesday
5:40 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Tommy Wilkens yesterday and today, I began reading your book:

WALKING THE RAZOR's EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN & THE BARON.

Admittedly it covers people and subject matters that I previously did not delve into at all, and some
subject patterns that I had only peripherally or tangentially touched upon. I do find your book very
smoothly written in an interesting style that drew me into reading it because of your uncomplicated
fashion. And how you handle the connectivity with events, locations, and time frames is handled very
well.

Congratulations on a job well done.

What I find of further interest is that: William Oltmans, George de Mohrenschildt, Lee Harvey Oswald,
Barry Seal, and David Ferrie were all known to be practicing Homosexuals, and the numerous wives of
this group discovered their Homosexuality after a "sham marriage," much like Hollywood California
from the 1930's - Present Day.

Not meaning to be Homophobic Sounding, BUT I FIND THIS A VERY CURIOUS PATTERN THAT SO MANY
INVOLVED WITH THE JFK REMOVAL, and/or THE MENA, ARKANSAS DRUG CARTEL OF THEN GOVERNOR
WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON and GHWB.

I refer the readers here to also obtain the PLAYBOY article - interview of Jennifer Flowers, a total babe,
and admittedly Bill Clinton's main adulterous squeeze for 10 years. She recounts that when she (Jennifer)
first heard that Hillary was a lesbian, and she (Jennifer) was afraid to tell Bill. But when Jennifer finally
told Bill of what she heard about Hillary, Bill told Jennifer that Hillary gets more pussy than he (Bill) does.

Bill went on to say that Hillary has an ass so big that it could fit into a wheelbarrow..

I connect dots and patterns in Sequential Time Line Analysis.

Perhaps my religious background has made me simple in understanding the "patterns" of the homosexual
and lesbian world, especially in Politics, and "The Alleged Intellectual World."

Tommy, having said that, What are your thoughts ?

Also I have read of the Homosexual Patterns of Yale's Secret Society, SKULL and BONES.

Tommy, and others, thoughts ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Our New Book "Walking The Razor's Edge The Dutchman & T

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri May 24, 2019 3:44 pm

First off let me thank you Bruce for your positive and fair review of our new book. We appropriate that !! Writing a book is a very difficult and challenging task. My goal and objective was to produce a well researched smoothly flowing page turner that once the reader began they just wanted to read onto the next page. Over the many decades of reading and studying and researching I have found many authors who have accomplished this style of writing such as Don DeLillo (Libra), Norman Mailer (Oswald's Tale), Joan Mellon (A Farewell To Justice), William Pepper (An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King Jr.) Those are just a few of my favorites who I studied there writing style and form.

To answer your question Bruce concerning the pattern of homosexual individuals connected to the JFK assassination. To all who have taken the time to research and study these people connected in some form to the assassination the evidence shows boldly that many were indeed homosexual or had bisexual tendencies. Willem Oltmans was a flaming homosexual/bisexual even possible a pedophile. While in the Netherlands researching for our book we located a gentleman in Amsterdam who told us Oltmans was a regular at many of the cities Adult Movie/Book stores that were famous for there back room peep booths. In Oltmans personal notes we found many notes concerning Jeanne de Mohrenschildts strong feelings that Oltmans and George were very privately engaging in sexual gratification almost ever chance they could without her knowing about it. George de Mohrenschildt's fourth wife Dorthy Piercen told that George was a pervert who subjected his sexual partners to being sodomized. And here is a strange story. Many months ago now I was in a messaging conversation with Juydith V. Baker and I asked her the question did she think Lee Oswald was homosexual and she liked to flipped out on me almost ....LOL.... Saying why would I ask such a thing ? So my answer was well Lee had been very close friends with George de Mohrenschildt who had been the close friend with Willem Oltmans who was an open homosexual. And that our research showed de Mohrenschildt was most likely a Sadomasochist.....LOL... She was mad as hell that I mentioned this to her...I loved it she is the biggest fraud that ever walked. Now onto Hillary Clinton. I would believe completely she is a lesbian Bull-dagger. And indeed her rear end is noticeably HUGE fitting for a rear end sign saying "Double Wide Load"
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Our New Book "Walking The Razor's Edge The Dutchman & T

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri May 24, 2019 7:32 pm

https://youtu.be/bCMH-tpP5v8

Yko Ono said she had an affair in the 70's with Hillary Clinton.
JDB4JFK

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?