JFK RESTORE

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

JFK RESTORE

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:57 pm

A great site on articles and books of the JFK Assassination in pdf form:

http://jfkrestore.co.uk
kenmurray

JFK RESTORE

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Sunday
12:55 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time.

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

01.20.2019 Mr. Ken Murray Posted this Very Important Headline, and Major Supporting material,
as Ken routinely does for The JFKMS Forum.

Mr. Ken Murray is, and has been, an Outstanding Analyst, Reader, Researcher, and Writer on JFK
and Related Subject Matter Materials both HERE on the JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM, and
elsewhere.

Ken, in addition to being a Member here at the JFKMS Forum, is also a Moderator. And both
J and B are proud to call Ken a Friend.

Also, Messrs. Bob Fox, and Phil Dragoo are outstanding Intellects, and friends of both J and B.

We communicate daily or weekly with Ken, Bob, and Phil.

We, of course, also Equally Respect and Admire Mr. Willem Dankbaar, The Creator and Genius
Behind the Curtain of the JFKMS Forum. Though our perspectives sometimes differ, my admiration
and appreciation of Wim, and all of his accomplishments, never fails. I recommend favorably
Willem Dankbaar, AND ALL OF HIS WORKS, TO EVERYBODY THAT I COMMUNICATE WITH ABOUT JFK,
and ANY/AND ALL RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS MATERIAL.

Mr. Dan Storper, a name and person whom I have recently revealed, deserves attention, analysis,
and understanding of all that he is working on currently, and going forward.

MOVING ON - NEGATIVE EVALUATION:

In Chicago, Illinois, it was Common Knowledge since 1964 that The Removal of JFK "was handled"
for The Secret State, The High Cabal, and The CIA THROUGH CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. And Tony Accardo
and Sam Giancana were "Directors" for the "Producers" of "THE BIG EVENT" as The JFK Removal was
referred to by many.

The FBI and all of Chicagoland KNEW that "MOMO" Giancana and "his group torpedoes," "did the deed."

The FBI knew since the late 1960's, as I did, that James Earl Sutton Files was a shooter along with Charles
Nicoletti. J had no spotter. Nicoletti's "Assistant" was Johnny Rosselli. They had no other shooters, and/
or Back-Ups as far as they knew.

This knowledge was as Common and Well Known in Chicagoland as was Al Capone. And the connections
of James Riddle Hoffa to The Removal of JFK, with The Outfit, was also equally well known, and understood.
In fact jokes were common in Chicago in 1964 about "when Bobby Kennedy would bite the bullet."

WHAT BLOWS MY MIND IS THAT THE NAME OF WILLEM DANKBAAR, AND HIS BODY OF WORKS, IS NOT REFERENCED
HERE IN KEN's POST ! NOR IS IT ELSEWHERE ! TO ME THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES. IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS !

Many of "The Self-Apointed Expert Researchers" of The JFK Removal, and Related Subject Matters are GROUPIES
WHO WANT TO KEEP KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD ! They need for The JFK Removal TO NEVER BE SOLVED,
SO "THEY" CAN CONTINUE TO BELONG TO SOMETHING ! In a sense they are worse than The Secret State, and The
High Cabal.

Also, writing articles and books, and holding seminars about The JFK Removal, is now a full-time business.

What I don't grasp is that Mr. Willem Dankbaar a foreigner to the U.S., a man from Holland, a man whose primary
language is Dutch, who is not an American, who is a foreigner, AND who is not an illegal alien, IS IGNORED almost
totally ! AND JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES, THE MAN WHO REMOVED JFK, IS ALMOST COMPLETELY, TOTALL IGNORED.
And those who attack Wim and J do so with cynical, emotional, inaccurate, sarcasm, non-sensical comments, and
just plain silly remarks, and innuendos. Oh My ! That placates THEIR LOW LEVELS OF SELF ESTEEM, ONLY !

FOR THE RECORD:

11.22.1963, at 12:30 p.m., Dallas time, James (Deadeye, and an assorted list of other nicknames and aliases),
Earl Sutton fired the Right Front Headshot that obliterated JFK's brain and blew it out of the rear of JFK's head,
from the Grassy Knoll. JFK's brain was never missing ! It was vaporized with a Mercury Filled Hollow-Point fired
from a Remington Fireball. Yet "The Search" for JFK's Missing Brain soon thereafter began, and has never ended.
Oh My ! YET "THEY" and NOBODY WILL FURTHER THE EFFORT TO SEEK TO EXHUME JFK's EMPTY COFFIN. We often
wonder why that is not done, and further yet, NOBODY DISCUSSES IT !

Charles "Chucky the Typewriter" Nicoletti fired the Rear shots from The Dal Tech Building.

Files and Nicolletti "shot and removed JFK as assigned."

Believe it.

Don't believe it.

So what !

Who shot JFK is now Totally irrelevant and inconsequential 55+ years later.

Who had: The Authority, Controls, Money, and Power to both Plan and Cover-Up The Removal
of JFK for 55+ years ? Individuals played roles, Yes ! But the Ongoing Secret State, and The
High Cabal are alive and well. DON'T PEOPLE GET IT ?? THE SECRET STATE, AND THE HIGH CABAL
IS A SET OF NEVER ENDING MUSICAL CHAIRS, WITH THE SEATS CONSTANTLY REFILLED. JFK IS STILL
DEAD ! Justice for JFK ?? What's that ???

If you don't believe and understand the work products of Willem Dankbaar, and CONFESSIONS
OF AN ASSASSIN (1992), and the Jim Marrs Interview of FILES ON FILES (2003), THEN 55+ YEARS
LATER, NOTHING - NOTHING - NOTHING IS KNOWN ABOUT THE JFK REMOVAL, AND 95%+ OF THE
JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY IS PEOPLED BY CON ARTISTS, DISINFORMATION TYPES, FAKES, FRAUDS,
AND TROJAN HORSES TO THE COMPLETE BODY OF THE REAL TRUTH.

Ken's Excellent Post and Information show what is there, and available. Ken's Excellent Post and
Information also SHOW WHAT IS NOT THERE, NOT ADDRESSED, PRO OR CON, NOT DISCUSSED AND
REVIEWED INTELLIGENTLY, AND CERTAINLY NOT FOLLOWED TO LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS. The appropriate
proper questions for me today are: Who, What, When Where, Why, and How DO "We the People.."
DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT JUSTICE AND TRUTH FOR JFK, YES, BUT IN A MUCH LARGER SENCE,
HOW ABOUT FOR "We the People..." TODAY, 55+ YEARS LATER, AND ONGOING ????? NOTHING !!!

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK RESTORE

Postby Slav » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:56 am

Great Post

My question is where do we go from here ? Do we walk away? What do we do ?

Look what they predict is next to come.

https://trump.news/2019-01-20-roger-sto ... -coup.html
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dan Allen » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:05 am

Slav wrote:Great Post

My question is where do we go from here ? Do we walk away? What do we do ?

Look what they predict is next to come.

https://trump.news/2019-01-20-roger-sto ... -coup.html

Slav, I hope you are talking about walking away only as a means of making people upset and more active in what we are doing here.

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Sunday
We, of course, also Equally Respect and Admire Mr. Willem Dankbaar, The Creator and Genius
Behind the Curtain of the JFKMS Forum. Though our perspectives sometimes differ, my admiration
and appreciation of Wim, and all of his accomplishments, never fails. I recommend favorably
Willem Dankbaar, AND ALL OF HIS WORKS, TO EVERYBODY THAT I COMMUNICATE WITH ABOUT JFK,
and ANY/AND ALL RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS MATERIAL.

What I don't grasp is that Mr. Willem Dankbaar a foreigner to the U.S., a man from Holland, a man whose primary
language is Dutch, who is not an American, who is a foreigner, AND who is not an illegal alien, IS IGNORED almost
totally ! AND JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES, THE MAN WHO REMOVED JFK, IS ALMOST COMPLETELY, TOTALL IGNORED.
And those who attack Wim and J do so with cynical, emotional, inaccurate, sarcasm, non-sensical comments, and
just plain silly remarks, and innuendos. Oh My ! That placates THEIR LOW LEVELS OF SELF ESTEEM, ONLY !

FOR THE RECORD:

11.22.1963, at 12:30 p.m., Dallas time, James (Deadeye, and an assorted list of other nicknames and aliases),
Earl Sutton fired the Right Front Headshot that obliterated JFK's brain and blew it out of the rear of JFK's head,
from the Grassy Knoll. JFK's brain was never missing ! It was vaporized with a Mercury Filled Hollow-Point fired
from a Remington Fireball. Yet "The Search" for JFK's Missing Brain soon thereafter began, and has never ended.
Oh My ! YET "THEY" and NOBODY WILL FURTHER THE EFFORT TO SEEK TO EXHUME JFK's EMPTY COFFIN. We often
wonder why that is not done, and further yet, NOBODY DISCUSSES IT !

Charles "Chucky the Typewriter" Nicoletti fired the Rear shots from The Dal Tech Building.

Files and Nicolletti "shot and removed JFK as assigned."

Believe it.

Don't believe it.

So what !

Who shot JFK is now Totally irrelevant and inconsequential 55+ years later.

Who had: The Authority, Controls, Money, and Power to both Plan and Cover-Up The Removal
of JFK for 55+ years ? Individuals played roles, Yes ! But the Ongoing Secret State, and The
High Cabal are alive and well. DON'T PEOPLE GET IT ?? THE SECRET STATE, AND THE HIGH CABAL
IS A SET OF NEVER ENDING MUSICAL CHAIRS, WITH THE SEATS CONSTANTLY REFILLED. JFK IS STILL
DEAD ! Justice for JFK ?? What's that ???

If you don't believe and understand the work products of Willem Dankbaar, and CONFESSIONS
OF AN ASSASSIN (1992), and the Jim Marrs Interview of FILES ON FILES (2003), THEN 55+ YEARS
LATER, NOTHING - NOTHING - NOTHING IS KNOWN ABOUT THE JFK REMOVAL, AND 95%+ OF THE
JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY IS PEOPLED BY CON ARTISTS, DISINFORMATION TYPES, FAKES, FRAUDS,
AND TROJAN HORSES TO THE COMPLETE BODY OF THE REAL TRUTH.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

Bruce, Even though I am kind of old, I am part of a new generation of people investing time into understanding and passing on the truth so far as possible. I have plans to accomplish something. I just read about you at https://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/ ... ychek.html, where you say you are the world's foremost authority on this topic. I bet you know a lot. I hope you will accept my apology for not having heard of you before, but now you are front and center for me. I hope you will understand and respect the fact that since I have no prior knowledge of you, I am going to assume there is a 50%-50% shot that you are not adding showmanship and fakery to your knowledge. People do things like that. I hope you are not one of them.

Me? I am nobody. I am an ordinary dumb middle age white American man. I have my reasons for being interested in the JFK situation and the main thing that matters is they are my own, I am not here for anyone else. I am not here for money. If that makes you think I am sucker, that is your problem. I have no problem with people making money in this arena, except when it comes to holding information private when that information is not just color and texture to the hard core story. If getting the hard core story is going to cost something, in this matter, I don't think that is right. It makes me doubt the legitimacy of the information if that is the case. Speaking fees, private readings, the more $$ you can make the better. I just do not want to hear that I can finally find out what really happened for the low low price of a raw egg or any other price. There might have been a time when that kind of information could be private, but not anymore. It is time to call everyone's hand and see what is going on.

The subject at hand is not just what happened and how it still is going on today. The issue at hand is whether or we are rolling over and being a bunch of lame excuses for life, not able to get straight about our government being overthrown in broad daylight. In a lot of countries that might be ok, but the thing that is different about the United States is that believe it or not, this is the first country to take a serious shot at self government, that is government of the people, by the people and for the people. How can anyone say with a straight face we live by those principles when they know what happened in Dallas that day? Any American who has no idea what happened that day, over the age of 50, has no excuse. The younger people are ignorant because we have not done our job of passing word onto them, and anyone who is not ashamed or horrified of that is afraid of life. The only way people can be comfortable with this is by being comfortable storing in their heads materials and substances ready and overdue for expulsion from out their a$$.

So now you know plenty about me, but I am going to tell you more. I respect you and how your came up through this world in contact with the Outfit and the way you use your brains. I grew up in a small town that is pretty close to Leave it to Beaver. As a result, it has taken a little longer than it might have to wake up to the smell of coffee. Plus I am stupid, so that slows me down too.

I have seen some of James Files video. I was just thinking about him today. I need to go through all the material I can about James Files. To me, he appears believable, but I don't believe anyone until I have tested them and their information.

Am I correct in understanding that a lot of the best material on James is copyright-protected material, not publicly available except through purchasing it? I hope that is not the case. Regardless, I wish I could ask the FBI why they do not look seriously at what James has said. I cannot tell you how sick it makes me the phoney way that group operates.

At this point, everyone involved with the Big Event when it happened and up until now should be considered to have got away with it, and respected for that amazing feat. We should congratulate them all and throw a big party for being so bad ass they could do that, even though it was a horrible and damaging thing to do. Hats off. All should be given unconditional immunity for their parts in removing JFK. Now we need to learn from them to find out who we are, we Americans. One thing is for sure, we are not who we have been holding ourselves out to be, not lately anyway.

At the same time, people still perpetuating the BS, still not releasing government info, news media acting like they don't know what happened, they need to get the message they can have immunity too, provided they knock off the BS now and get with the program of bringing this stuff into the open.

I have a favor to ask, if I may. Could you please let me know your recommendation on where to find all the stuff there is on James Files?

One more favor to request. Don't shoot me or do anything else to harm me. I believe you are the first person I have ever communicated with who was close enough to the Outfit to say the things you say. That is frightening, I hope you can understand and respect that. If anything I have said to you is disrespectful, then I am sorry for that and will do what i can to make it right. I am uneducated but I am also open minded enough to learn to an extent.

I hope we are able to become better acquainted and contribute to one another's efforts to make something happen on this topic. Your assessment of overall failure in that regard is indisputable.

p.s. I just looked again at jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com. I will make you two promises. If the day comes when I know beyond a doubt that Jimmy is telling the truth, I will buy some of his art as long as its value is within my reach. In addition, if the reason I come to learn that Jimmy is for certain telling the truth has anything to do with you, I will make a contribution to you as a token of gratitude and deep respect. If I find out you are full of hot air, I probably will not say much. I can see one thing already. Either you and Jimmy both are the real deal or you both are not because you two are close. That makes you an important person to me, because so far, I am not aware of any reason to doubt Jimmy, except one thing. I have no problem believing this is bull, but I read somewhere that Jimmy could not have been in Dealey Plaza that day, because there is proof he was somewhere else. The place where I read that was not particularly believable, I really don't know what to believe yet.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Postby bobspez » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:47 pm

I hate to see the group get contentious. I think we all are on the same side. Our views of politics and history may differ but at bottom we are in the forum because the murder of a president and the successful cover up seems wrong. The concept of a deep state is not new. I think there have always been those forces of wealth and power that have put forward people to serve their interests under the guise of serving the electorate. When these designated "leaders" go off script, they get assassinated or almost get assassinated as a reminder of who is in charge. In any crime, they say follow the money and see who profits. It's out there in plain sight.
I agree with Bruce that the JFK Murder has been solved. And I somewhat share his frustration that we can't do a damn thing about it. Unlike others, I don't believe the country has changed, I think it is what it always was. What has changed is the ability of ordinary people to educate each other and voice their opinions on forums such as these.
bobspez

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?