Bush is Gone to meet his destiny

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Bush is Gone to meet his destiny

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:18 am

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/for ... -at-age-94

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.co ... ge-94.html

Maybe all the files will now be available.

I wouldn’t want to be him in his afterlife.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: Bush is Gone to meet his destiny

Postby Tom Bigg » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Kierkegaard said something about how the morally worst people in this life are praised, honored and feted by all who value those things and are buried as patriots or as witnesses to the truth; in the end God will judge this low life, and mete out judgment and punishment on bluebloods like the notorious head of the Bush crime family!
Tom Bigg

Postby JDB4JFK » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:32 pm

THE DEVIL HAS RECEIVED ONE OF ITS OWN TODAY!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Yes, I'm back. You knew I would be on this day. I won't be watching any of the MSM gushing over what a great man Poppy Bush was. All I know that Poppy lived more than twice as long as a man (JFK) that he conspired to assassinate.

For those of you that don't know, Poppy was the main recruiter of Operation 40 for the CIA, which was a group put together to assassinate Fidel Castro. That group later turned it's attention to the assassination of JFK. Many of the members of Op 40 were in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963 according to James Files. Poppy was there himself.

If you haven't read it, I would suggest you go out and get Family of Secrets by Russ Baker. I'm sure Russ won't be interviewed by anybody in the MSM in the next few days.

Another book you should read is actually online. It's called George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography by Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin.

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/

Chapter 6 is very interesting, as it describes how "heroic" Poppy was in World War II.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:07 pm

kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:11 pm

Poppy's Legacy? Drug Running with Slick Willie in Mena Arkansas! MSM won't mentioned a word of this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 am

Bob it’s about time I was going to send out a search party to look for you, he is all over the media, what a joke a treasonous thug, yes JD he will meet the devil in a firery hell and burn with pain.

It took so long as we all waited patiently, now if the rest of his group would join him the world will be a better place.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

GHW Bush, secrets of success?

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:19 am

The media is having a huge festival centered around the life of the late GHW Bush. I'm not a fan.

But you have to hand it to him for having successfully cultivated many friendships that propelled him upward politically. His marriage was also a hugely advantageous one for his career.

He was well known for sending out kindly "thank you" notes to many people; I have heard this from others as a successful career building methodology. Is this just an attempt to ingratiate oneself among others, or is there something to it even in the digital age?
Tom Bigg

Postby bobspez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:33 am

Another reason it is becoming obvious that MSNBC, CNN, and Fox news all have the the same goal, to brainwash the American people while keeping them hyped up on the Red vs. Blue division. This serves their masters, the establishment, the cabal, the people who pull the strings and keep the voters dumb and angry, so that they can get away with filling their pockets with cash and their egos with power. Poppy Bush was a murderer like so many in high places. It's not just in street gangs where you gain entry by making your bones and killing. Yet people going crazy with the red vs blue hype and propaganda are believing this guy was a squeeky clean hero. Wow. Mind boggling but unavoidable in today's world.
bobspez

Postby Slav » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:40 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Slav wrote:https://youtu.be/-NlJQJUUqR4

If the conspiracy community is going to have any chance of educating the next generation, it has to come up with better stuff than this poorly done tripe; read the critical comments: https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Legacy-Geor ... filter-bar
Tom Bigg

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Tom Bigg

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Gary North recommends this book as a good starting point on GHW Bush: http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/
Tom Bigg

Postby Slav » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:57 am

Here you have a normal funeral with no fanfare no crowds and no grief 56 years later, take a look at there faces they are not happy, I just hope they realize what they did to someone 56 years ago and 50 years ago and how a Family had to grieve with an unexpected double death Murder of the 2 sons.
Can you imagine if 2 of bush family members were gunned down what a different funeral that would be.

If I was a Bush I would be worried which way I am headed, after all the people that got murdered gunned down and died at the hands of the Bush family.

God bless
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?