Organizing to get Something Done

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Dan Allen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Seems like we need to organize to get something done. Is there anyone anywhere taking a lead on that?

We need Donald Trump out in front on this. He'll do it, if enough people start calling for it.

Is there anyone in the media who can and wants to help us with this?
My goal is to develop a succinct, undeniable proof that the Warren Report is incorrect about its findings with regard to Lee Harvey Oswald being a lone assassin. Blurry pictures are not good proof, because not everyone can see the same thing.
Dan Allen

Re: Organizing to get Something Done

Postby Slav » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 am

It seemed like Trump wanted to help , then he held back Files , why did he not release all the files, it seems like he has his hands tied .
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dan Allen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Slav wrote:It seemed like Trump wanted to help , then he held back Files , why did he not release all the files, it seems like he has his hands tied .

Trump knows the government account of the Big Event is incomplete. Before he became President, I heard him dismiss the lone gunman theory the same way he dismisses Hillary.

To withhold documents after saying he wouldn't, he must have had new information that he has not disclosed.
My goal is to develop a succinct, undeniable proof that the Warren Report is incorrect about its findings with regard to Lee Harvey Oswald being a lone assassin. Blurry pictures are not good proof, because not everyone can see the same thing.
Dan Allen

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Sunday
2:42 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

JFK IS STILL DEAD.

JFK IS DUST IN THE WIND !

11.22.2018 WAS 55+ YEARS SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK. I HAVE COME TO VERY RELUCTANTLY ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND, TO A
DEGREE, WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE
AGENCY, THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, THE HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND GRADUATE SCHOOL COMMUNITIES, THE FEDERAL
BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, THE STATE OF TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT
AGENCIES, THE WARREN COMMISSION INVESTIGATION AND REPORT, etc., HAVE NEVER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY ATTEMPTED
AND PRODUCED A COMPLETE, FINAL, FULL, NO HOLDS BARRED IN DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE JFK REMOVAL OF 11.22.1963, NOR WILL
THEY - EVER !

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW AND WHY THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO LITTLE OF ANY REAL VALUE
OVER THE LAST 55+ YEARS. IN DEPTH ANALYSIS, READING, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITING ABOUT WHAT REALLY DEVELOPED
AND LED UP TO AND THROUGH THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS UNDER DEVELOPED, AND UNTOUCHED IN REAL FAR REACHING ANALYSES.

CONTINUALLY AMASSING, ARGUING, COLLECTING, REVIEWING, AND WRITING ABOUT CONFLICTING FACTS ON THE JFK ADJUSTMENT
AND REMOVAL ONLY COLLECTS THESE ALLEGED FACTS, OPINIONS, AND POINTS OF INFORMATION LIKE SO MANY GRAINS OF SAND ON
THE GROWING BEACH DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JFK.

BUT WHAT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED ?

WHAT HAS CHANGED ?

WHAT HAS BEEN IMPROVED ?

In some ways this is meant to be a Total Attack on 95%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who just don't get it.
Never have. Never will.

In some ways this is meant to be a Total Support of the 5%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who does get it,
and seeks to Develop and Improve The Quest For Knowledge and Truth.

Less than 5% of the JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and Watergate-Nixon Adjustments and Removals is agreed upon, confirmed, discussed,
known, or proven intelligently in America today.

95% of the JFK Research Community continues to spin their wheels chasing their Tails and Tales.

55+ years since the JFK Adjustment and Removal and so very little has been accomplished, agreed to, or proven, that it is
PATHETIC. Most Americans couldn't find The TRUTH today with a CAMERA PHONE, a DRONE, and a TIME MACHINE.

55+ years later after The JFK Adjustment and Removal, and the JFK Research Community, is still arguing, debating, and
investigating the following, but not limited to:

Abort teams, autopsies, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, confessions, conversations, discussions, escape routes, homosexual
stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations, photos, photo alterations, pictures, picture
alterations, pixels, planners, rifles, sabots, shooters, shooting teams, shots, silencers, videos, videos altered, witnesses,
witness depositions, witness statements, witness statements altered, witness testimony, etc.

THIS IS ALL PATHETIC NONSENSE !!!

95%+ of all Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Witnesses don't care about, know about, or understand
the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963.

95%+ of all Living Americans today don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications
of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Dan Allen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:26 am

Bruce,

If we were in Vegas seeking a profitable bet on the likely results of all we can possibly do to rectify the situation regarding the Big Event in Dealey Plaza and the other big events you mentioned, I think you would be explaining how to play the smart money.

This isn't about the smart money. This is about what it means to be a human being, and not just any human being, but a American who was taught the ideals of this country and lived during a time when our country showed greatness beyond anything else ever achieved. At the same time, we lost our soul, whatever we ever had of a soul. Our national soul was killed at the Big Event and we have not got it back.

I am not ready to give up trying to breath life back into that soul. I see a way it can happen. We need to raise money through small contributions from Americans who care. Then we need to put together a smart advertising campaign, coordinated with current events that will attract interest.

Some things are so important it is better to do them badly than to not do them. This is one of those things.
Dan Allen

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:10 am

Monday
12:09 a.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

55+ years since The Removal of JFK, and the JFK Research Community has basically accomplished nothing.
ZERO, above scratching the surface.

Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How JFK was removed on 11.22.1963 has more than 25,000 articles,
books, conversations, discussion groups, DVD's, History Channel Specials, interviews, live presentations,
radio presentations, reenactments, seminars, stage plays, theories, T.V. presentations, videos, websites,
etc., and counting.

58 years ago this January, 2019 will be The Anniversary of The JFK Inaugural. What do "We the people…"
really know for certain, to be the TRUTH ? Using what I consider to be that most useless, valueless, and
worthless of Standards, “Proven In A Court Of Law Beyond A Reasonable Doubt" about anything significant
in The JFK Removal, WHAT DO WE AGREE ON AND KNOW FOR CERTAIN ? JFK IS STILL DEAD. THAT'S
ALL WE KNOW ! AND JFK IS DUST IN THE WIND TO 95%+ FOR ALL AMERICANS LIVING TODAY !

95% of the JFK Researcher's have concentrated on chasing their own tails and tales. Less than 5% of all
living American's today either care or know about The JFK Removal, along with MX, MLK, RFK, Viet Nam,
Laos, Cambodia, and every war since then, the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, the Oklahoma Bombing,
09.11.2001, False Flags, etc.

VICE, the movie that premiered last week about Former Vice President Dick Cheney, starring Christian
Bale, will receive much more attention by the American Public that JFK.

We are still counting or evaluating abort teams, autopsies, bullets, caskets, conversations, discussions,
escape routes, homosexual stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations,
photos, photo alterations, pictures, pixels, planners, rifles, shooters, shots, spotters, teams, videos, witnesses,
etc.

ALL OF THE FOREGOING HAS ZERO TO DO WITH UNCOVERING WHO PLANNED, AND ORDERED THE
REMOVAL OF JFK, AND WHO AND WHY IT HAS CONTINUED TO BE COVERED UP TODAY. THERE IS
ABSOLUTELY ZERO HOPE OF CONVINCINGLY ESTABLISHING "THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT
THE TRUTH" WITH THE CURRENT CONTINUED APPROACH OF THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY. My
Opinion.

JFK Researcher's are viewed as Conspiracy Nuts wearing Tin Foil Hats. While the CIA may have invented the
Title, the JFK Research Community has certainly overall lived up to the title on its own accord. In Fighting,
Name Calling, Complete and Total Disorganization, and Complete and Total Insincerity of Purpose are more
commonplace in The JFK Research Community than "insiders" care to admit. The JFK Research Community
has overall become a Full Time Business for many, and a Cult for others.

Since The Removal of JFK on 11.22.1963 only two Legal Actions have ever been filed relative to The Removal
of JFK. BOTH CRASHED AND BURNED, AND NOBODY SINCE HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED, OR DONE
ANYTHING TO CONTINUE OR REVIVE THESE LEGAL ACTIONS.

1. New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison LOST. Nobody has ever pursued a meaningful follow-up.

2. Joe West Filed a Federal Cause of Action to Exhume JFK’s Empty Coffin. After West’s Untimely Death,
that Federal Cause of Action slipped into the abyss like Moby Dick. Nobody has ever pursued a meaningful
follow-up.

The JFK Research Community has barely scratched the surface after 55+ years.

Nothing of any real value will be accomplished - EVER !

I defy anybody to prove me wrong !

Today almost 99% of American’s simply don’t care about JFK.

Article, books, seminars, and talks are cheap. None of the money spent ever goes to accomplishing
anything of Value Relative To The Removal Of JFK.

Meaningful Actions and Accomplishments speak louder than words.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

In my opinion I think something should be done, will it work ? Who knows , probably not with the msm it will never make the news it will be kept quiet, the media is controlled, look what they are doing to Trump 24/7 a character assasination for 2 years, Even Trump is afraid to open up all the files , who controls the release of them after all these years behind the scenes, the best bet would be a go fund me page just like the one they have for the wall that raised 20 million, I don’t think there is big demand to open the JFK books and change History, only a go fund me page would show you what kind of support there is.

Look at the newsmax story of breaking news that a mafia hit man admits he shot jfk, it never made big headlines thanks to the controlled media.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/artic ... &id=670683

I’m a minority I want something magical to happen, have I given up? No but I don’t think it will never happen anytime soon unless of course the media is taken over or is no longer controlled.

A go fund me page would be a great start to see if there is interest.

Let’s say I had all the info on who shot jfk from the top down to the last person involved in video, it would never make the news it would be kept quiet from the Public.

Some how I believe one day the truth will come out but I’m not sure if I believe or that is a dream of mine. I also believe I know what happened to JFK from the top down like others do and a lot of People don’t know and don’t care either way.

If Trump is afraid and the Media is controlled I don’t know how far we will get in doing anything positive.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Tuesday
1:22 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time.

10.29.2018 - Mr. Dan Allen Posted this Headline and Thought Process which indicates his
sincere Beliefs on this Subject Matter, and within his following Posts.

BB Responded twice to this Discussion.

01.14.2019 - Mr. Dan Allen Posted Convictions of Dedication, Emotion, and Passion to
his Belief Structure.

01.14.2019 - Mr. Slav Posted his Thought Process which demonstrates a Course of Action,
Action Plan, and Structure with his suggestions on this Subject Matter.

(Belief + Conviction + Enthusiasm + Passion) + (Course of Action + Action Plan + Structure) =
GAME PLAN, IDEAS, STRUCTURE, and THOUGHT PROCESSES. NOW WHO IS GOING TO PICK
UP THE BALL, AND RUN WITH IT ???

I hereby suggest that Dan Allen and Slav commence with this project and provide monthly
updates to the JFKMS Forum.

For the record I will not provide any effort, energy, money, or time, BUT SINCERELY WISH THE
VERY BEST TO BOTH DAN ALLEN AND SLAV AS THEY UNDERTAKE THIS PROJECT. Sincerely,
Good Luck !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:49 pm

This is too big of a job, or maybe too small if everyone ignores it, but I believe we should continue to talk about it until we are blue in the face otherwise it all goes away and we forget what happened and how a group of people changed history and killed a president and blamed it on an innocent man. Look how a Mafia hit man ex cia was the Grassy knoll shooter and they did a show on him and it went ignored, if you ask someone who who is the grassy knoll shooter they don’t know.

The only living person who was one of the shooters, who is alive that has spoken is not heard and ignored, do we walk away and not talk about it? Do we burry our heads in the sand and not try to educate people into reading what happen. This board is almost dead with very little input or new post.

I think walking away and turning our back is harmful to our future .

Ask 100 people who shot jfk, you will never get the answer that it was JAmes Files , ask who James Files is they will have no clue.

This is not how we keep the Legent of how and why JFK was Murdered and how our Country was hijacked. If they don’t know the past they will be blind for the Future.

There should be a jfk class in every school to educate what really happened.

Without Oliver Stones movie JFK we would be decades behind.

It’s time a new movie came out with the new info.

To do nothing is really bad for our Past and Future.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dan Allen » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 am

Slav wrote:In my opinion I think something should be done, will it work ? Who knows , probably not with the msm it will never make the news it will be kept quiet, the media is controlled, look what they are doing to Trump 24/7 a character assasination for 2 years, Even Trump is afraid to open up all the files , who controls the release of them after all these years behind the scenes, the best bet would be a go fund me page just like the one they have for the wall that raised 20 million, I don’t think there is big demand to open the JFK books and change History, only a go fund me page would show you what kind of support there is.

Look at the newsmax story of breaking news that a mafia hit man admits he shot jfk, it never made big headlines thanks to the controlled media.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/artic ... &id=670683

I’m a minority I want something magical to happen, have I given up? No but I don’t think it will never happen anytime soon unless of course the media is taken over or is no longer controlled.

A go fund me page would be a great start to see if there is interest.

Let’s say I had all the info on who shot jfk from the top down to the last person involved in video, it would never make the news it would be kept quiet from the Public.

Some how I believe one day the truth will come out but I’m not sure if I believe or that is a dream of mine. I also believe I know what happened to JFK from the top down like others do and a lot of People don’t know and don’t care either way.

If Trump is afraid and the Media is controlled I don’t know how far we will get in doing anything positive.

slav,
There are not many of us, but we are not alone either.

Your are 100% right that the problem now is not the proof, it is the msm ignoring the proof.

Even without a go fund page, there might be a way to see the level of support is LOW. Looking at the number of views on some of the best youtube pages on this subject says hardly anyone watches them. There are tons of videos about all kinds of stupid stuff with millions of views but when it comes to jfk videos, 50K is a big number.

In spite of low support, we still need a go fund page, because a day could come when interest increases and when that happens, having a go fund page already setup would be a big plus.

It has to be done in a way that no one profits and the money is used for a particular purpose. The goal has to be to the one place where no one is in it for profit or anything but the truth.

REGARDING JAMES FILES'S CONFESSION
James Files should be given immunity from prosecution and the FBI should use all its power to investigate everything he says.
Dan Allen

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?