Organizing to get Something Done

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Dan Allen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Seems like we need to organize to get something done. Is there anyone anywhere taking a lead on that?

We need Donald Trump out in front on this. He'll do it, if enough people start calling for it.

Is there anyone in the media who can and wants to help us with this?
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Re: Organizing to get Something Done

Postby Slav » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 am

It seemed like Trump wanted to help , then he held back Files , why did he not release all the files, it seems like he has his hands tied .
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dan Allen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Slav wrote:It seemed like Trump wanted to help , then he held back Files , why did he not release all the files, it seems like he has his hands tied .

Trump knows the government account of the Big Event is incomplete. Before he became President, I heard him dismiss the lone gunman theory the same way he dismisses Hillary.

To withhold documents after saying he wouldn't, he must have had new information that he has not disclosed.
This is not about the majority. It is about making it impossible to say Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin without discrediting your friends and employer.
Dan Allen

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Sunday
2:42 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

JFK IS STILL DEAD.

JFK IS DUST IN THE WIND !

11.22.2018 WAS 55+ YEARS SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK. I HAVE COME TO VERY RELUCTANTLY ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND, TO A
DEGREE, WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE
AGENCY, THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, THE HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND GRADUATE SCHOOL COMMUNITIES, THE FEDERAL
BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, THE STATE OF TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT
AGENCIES, THE WARREN COMMISSION INVESTIGATION AND REPORT, etc., HAVE NEVER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY ATTEMPTED
AND PRODUCED A COMPLETE, FINAL, FULL, NO HOLDS BARRED IN DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE JFK REMOVAL OF 11.22.1963, NOR WILL
THEY - EVER !

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW AND WHY THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO LITTLE OF ANY REAL VALUE
OVER THE LAST 55+ YEARS. IN DEPTH ANALYSIS, READING, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITING ABOUT WHAT REALLY DEVELOPED
AND LED UP TO AND THROUGH THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS UNDER DEVELOPED, AND UNTOUCHED IN REAL FAR REACHING ANALYSES.

CONTINUALLY AMASSING, ARGUING, COLLECTING, REVIEWING, AND WRITING ABOUT CONFLICTING FACTS ON THE JFK ADJUSTMENT
AND REMOVAL ONLY COLLECTS THESE ALLEGED FACTS, OPINIONS, AND POINTS OF INFORMATION LIKE SO MANY GRAINS OF SAND ON
THE GROWING BEACH DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JFK.

BUT WHAT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED ?

WHAT HAS CHANGED ?

WHAT HAS BEEN IMPROVED ?

In some ways this is meant to be a Total Attack on 95%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who just don't get it.
Never have. Never will.

In some ways this is meant to be a Total Support of the 5%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who does get it,
and seeks to Develop and Improve The Quest For Knowledge and Truth.

Less than 5% of the JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and Watergate-Nixon Adjustments and Removals is agreed upon, confirmed, discussed,
known, or proven intelligently in America today.

95% of the JFK Research Community continues to spin their wheels chasing their Tails and Tales.

55+ years since the JFK Adjustment and Removal and so very little has been accomplished, agreed to, or proven, that it is
PATHETIC. Most Americans couldn't find The TRUTH today with a CAMERA PHONE, a DRONE, and a TIME MACHINE.

55+ years later after The JFK Adjustment and Removal, and the JFK Research Community, is still arguing, debating, and
investigating the following, but not limited to:

Abort teams, autopsies, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, confessions, conversations, discussions, escape routes, homosexual
stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations, photos, photo alterations, pictures, picture
alterations, pixels, planners, rifles, sabots, shooters, shooting teams, shots, silencers, videos, videos altered, witnesses,
witness depositions, witness statements, witness statements altered, witness testimony, etc.

THIS IS ALL PATHETIC NONSENSE !!!

95%+ of all Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Witnesses don't care about, know about, or understand
the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963.

95%+ of all Living Americans today don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications
of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Dan Allen » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:26 am

Bruce,

If we were in Vegas seeking a profitable bet on the likely results of all we can possibly do to rectify the situation regarding the Big Event in Dealey Plaza and the other big events you mentioned, I think you would be explaining how to play the smart money.

This isn't about the smart money. This is about what it means to be a human being, and not just any human being, but a American who was taught the ideals of this country and lived during a time when our country showed greatness beyond anything else ever achieved. At the same time, we lost our soul, whatever we ever had of a soul. Our national soul was killed at the Big Event and we have not got it back.

I am not ready to give up trying to breath life back into that soul. I see a way it can happen. We need to raise money through small contributions from Americans who care. Then we need to put together a smart advertising campaign, coordinated with current events that will attract interest.

Some things are so important it is better to do them badly than to not do them. This is one of those things.
Dan Allen

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:10 am

Monday
12:09 a.m., Chicago, Illinois time:

55+ years since The Removal of JFK, and the JFK Research Community has basically accomplished nothing.
ZERO, above scratching the surface.

Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How JFK was removed on 11.22.1963 has more than 25,000 articles,
books, conversations, discussion groups, DVD's, History Channel Specials, interviews, live presentations,
radio presentations, reenactments, seminars, stage plays, theories, T.V. presentations, videos, websites,
etc., and counting.

58 years ago this January, 2019 will be The Anniversary of The JFK Inaugural. What do "We the people…"
really know for certain, to be the TRUTH ? Using what I consider to be that most useless, valueless, and
worthless of Standards, “Proven In A Court Of Law Beyond A Reasonable Doubt" about anything significant
in The JFK Removal, WHAT DO WE AGREE ON AND KNOW FOR CERTAIN ? JFK IS STILL DEAD. THAT'S
ALL WE KNOW ! AND JFK IS DUST IN THE WIND TO 95%+ FOR ALL AMERICANS LIVING TODAY !

95% of the JFK Researcher's have concentrated on chasing their own tails and tales. Less than 5% of all
living American's today either care or know about The JFK Removal, along with MX, MLK, RFK, Viet Nam,
Laos, Cambodia, and every war since then, the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, the Oklahoma Bombing,
09.11.2001, False Flags, etc.

VICE, the movie that premiered last week about Former Vice President Dick Cheney, starring Christian
Bale, will receive much more attention by the American Public that JFK.

We are still counting or evaluating abort teams, autopsies, bullets, caskets, conversations, discussions,
escape routes, homosexual stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations,
photos, photo alterations, pictures, pixels, planners, rifles, shooters, shots, spotters, teams, videos, witnesses,
etc.

ALL OF THE FOREGOING HAS ZERO TO DO WITH UNCOVERING WHO PLANNED, AND ORDERED THE
REMOVAL OF JFK, AND WHO AND WHY IT HAS CONTINUED TO BE COVERED UP TODAY. THERE IS
ABSOLUTELY ZERO HOPE OF CONVINCINGLY ESTABLISHING "THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT
THE TRUTH" WITH THE CURRENT CONTINUED APPROACH OF THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY. My
Opinion.

JFK Researcher's are viewed as Conspiracy Nuts wearing Tin Foil Hats. While the CIA may have invented the
Title, the JFK Research Community has certainly overall lived up to the title on its own accord. In Fighting,
Name Calling, Complete and Total Disorganization, and Complete and Total Insincerity of Purpose are more
commonplace in The JFK Research Community than "insiders" care to admit. The JFK Research Community
has overall become a Full Time Business for many, and a Cult for others.

Since The Removal of JFK on 11.22.1963 only two Legal Actions have ever been filed relative to The Removal
of JFK. BOTH CRASHED AND BURNED, AND NOBODY SINCE HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED, OR DONE
ANYTHING TO CONTINUE OR REVIVE THESE LEGAL ACTIONS.

1. New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison LOST. Nobody has ever pursued a meaningful follow-up.

2. Joe West Filed a Federal Cause of Action to Exhume JFK’s Empty Coffin. After West’s Untimely Death,
that Federal Cause of Action slipped into the abyss like Moby Dick. Nobody has ever pursued a meaningful
follow-up.

The JFK Research Community has barely scratched the surface after 55+ years.

Nothing of any real value will be accomplished - EVER !

I defy anybody to prove me wrong !

Today almost 99% of American’s simply don’t care about JFK.

Article, books, seminars, and talks are cheap. None of the money spent ever goes to accomplishing
anything of Value Relative To The Removal Of JFK.

Meaningful Actions and Accomplishments speak louder than words.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

In my opinion I think something should be done, will it work ? Who knows , probably not with the msm it will never make the news it will be kept quiet, the media is controlled, look what they are doing to Trump 24/7 a character assasination for 2 years, Even Trump is afraid to open up all the files , who controls the release of them after all these years behind the scenes, the best bet would be a go fund me page just like the one they have for the wall that raised 20 million, I don’t think there is big demand to open the JFK books and change History, only a go fund me page would show you what kind of support there is.

Look at the newsmax story of breaking news that a mafia hit man admits he shot jfk, it never made big headlines thanks to the controlled media.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/artic ... &id=670683

I’m a minority I want something magical to happen, have I given up? No but I don’t think it will never happen anytime soon unless of course the media is taken over or is no longer controlled.

A go fund me page would be a great start to see if there is interest.

Let’s say I had all the info on who shot jfk from the top down to the last person involved in video, it would never make the news it would be kept quiet from the Public.

Some how I believe one day the truth will come out but I’m not sure if I believe or that is a dream of mine. I also believe I know what happened to JFK from the top down like others do and a lot of People don’t know and don’t care either way.

If Trump is afraid and the Media is controlled I don’t know how far we will get in doing anything positive.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Tuesday
1:22 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time.

10.29.2018 - Mr. Dan Allen Posted this Headline and Thought Process which indicates his
sincere Beliefs on this Subject Matter, and within his following Posts.

BB Responded twice to this Discussion.

01.14.2019 - Mr. Dan Allen Posted Convictions of Dedication, Emotion, and Passion to
his Belief Structure.

01.14.2019 - Mr. Slav Posted his Thought Process which demonstrates a Course of Action,
Action Plan, and Structure with his suggestions on this Subject Matter.

(Belief + Conviction + Enthusiasm + Passion) + (Course of Action + Action Plan + Structure) =
GAME PLAN, IDEAS, STRUCTURE, and THOUGHT PROCESSES. NOW WHO IS GOING TO PICK
UP THE BALL, AND RUN WITH IT ???

I hereby suggest that Dan Allen and Slav commence with this project and provide monthly
updates to the JFKMS Forum.

For the record I will not provide any effort, energy, money, or time, BUT SINCERELY WISH THE
VERY BEST TO BOTH DAN ALLEN AND SLAV AS THEY UNDERTAKE THIS PROJECT. Sincerely,
Good Luck !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:49 pm

This is too big of a job, or maybe too small if everyone ignores it, but I believe we should continue to talk about it until we are blue in the face otherwise it all goes away and we forget what happened and how a group of people changed history and killed a president and blamed it on an innocent man. Look how a Mafia hit man ex cia was the Grassy knoll shooter and they did a show on him and it went ignored, if you ask someone who who is the grassy knoll shooter they don’t know.

The only living person who was one of the shooters, who is alive that has spoken is not heard and ignored, do we walk away and not talk about it? Do we burry our heads in the sand and not try to educate people into reading what happen. This board is almost dead with very little input or new post.

I think walking away and turning our back is harmful to our future .

Ask 100 people who shot jfk, you will never get the answer that it was JAmes Files , ask who James Files is they will have no clue.

This is not how we keep the Legent of how and why JFK was Murdered and how our Country was hijacked. If they don’t know the past they will be blind for the Future.

There should be a jfk class in every school to educate what really happened.

Without Oliver Stones movie JFK we would be decades behind.

It’s time a new movie came out with the new info.

To do nothing is really bad for our Past and Future.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Dan Allen » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 am

Slav wrote:In my opinion I think something should be done, will it work ? Who knows , probably not with the msm it will never make the news it will be kept quiet, the media is controlled, look what they are doing to Trump 24/7 a character assasination for 2 years, Even Trump is afraid to open up all the files , who controls the release of them after all these years behind the scenes, the best bet would be a go fund me page just like the one they have for the wall that raised 20 million, I don’t think there is big demand to open the JFK books and change History, only a go fund me page would show you what kind of support there is.

Look at the newsmax story of breaking news that a mafia hit man admits he shot jfk, it never made big headlines thanks to the controlled media.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/artic ... &id=670683

I’m a minority I want something magical to happen, have I given up? No but I don’t think it will never happen anytime soon unless of course the media is taken over or is no longer controlled.

A go fund me page would be a great start to see if there is interest.

Let’s say I had all the info on who shot jfk from the top down to the last person involved in video, it would never make the news it would be kept quiet from the Public.

Some how I believe one day the truth will come out but I’m not sure if I believe or that is a dream of mine. I also believe I know what happened to JFK from the top down like others do and a lot of People don’t know and don’t care either way.

If Trump is afraid and the Media is controlled I don’t know how far we will get in doing anything positive.

slav,
There are not many of us, but we are not alone either.

Your are 100% right that the problem now is not the proof, it is the msm ignoring the proof.

Even without a go fund page, there might be a way to see the level of support is LOW. Looking at the number of views on some of the best youtube pages on this subject says hardly anyone watches them. There are tons of videos about all kinds of stupid stuff with millions of views but when it comes to jfk videos, 50K is a big number.

In spite of low support, we still need a go fund page, because a day could come when interest increases and when that happens, having a go fund page already setup would be a big plus.

It has to be done in a way that no one profits and the money is used for a particular purpose. The goal has to be to the one place where no one is in it for profit or anything but the truth.

REGARDING JAMES FILES'S CONFESSION
James Files should be given immunity from prosecution and the FBI should use all its power to investigate everything he says.
Dan Allen

Postby Dan Allen » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:23 am

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Tuesday
1:22 p.m., Chicago, Illinois time.

10.29.2018 - Mr. Dan Allen Posted this Headline and Thought Process which indicates his
sincere Beliefs on this Subject Matter, and within his following Posts.

BB Responded twice to this Discussion.

01.14.2019 - Mr. Dan Allen Posted Convictions of Dedication, Emotion, and Passion to
his Belief Structure.

01.14.2019 - Mr. Slav Posted his Thought Process which demonstrates a Course of Action,
Action Plan, and Structure with his suggestions on this Subject Matter.

(Belief + Conviction + Enthusiasm + Passion) + (Course of Action + Action Plan + Structure) =
GAME PLAN, IDEAS, STRUCTURE, and THOUGHT PROCESSES. NOW WHO IS GOING TO PICK
UP THE BALL, AND RUN WITH IT ???

I hereby suggest that Dan Allen and Slav commence with this project and provide monthly
updates to the JFKMS Forum.

For the record I will not provide any effort, energy, money, or time, BUT SINCERELY WISH THE
VERY BEST TO BOTH DAN ALLEN AND SLAV AS THEY UNDERTAKE THIS PROJECT. Sincerely,
Good Luck !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

Bruce, I had trouble taking in all that you posted in this thread. I just now read the message quoted above.

I report my status as it happens, not monthly.

I have outlines of a plan. It is based on my assessment of the situation. Overall, I think we have way way way more than enough information locked down in hand proven beyond any shadow of doubt than we need for what we know to be the main stream information everybody knows and is taught in school instead of the garbage non-informatiion accepted as information today. More information about the assassination always is good, but it is not where we are dead.

Where we are dead is in the mainstream news stream.

We need to change the focus of our research going forward and the objective of our efforts from learning about the assassination to finding out and bringing into the open why it is the government still does not come clean and why the main steam news organizations are so ignorant.

I have some information for you, unless you know already. Do you know why Fox News does not communicate with any apparent intelligence on the Kennedy assassination? I think I know why. I need to test this theory. I used to think they and all the other news outlets just being politically correct. I also think they all get a lot of money from the CIA and their likes under ongoing activity of what was known as Operation Mockingbird. There have been enough leaks through half sentence comments here and there over recent years by big time media executives that basically proves those guys are still getting big dollars from Uncle Sam for providing friendly coverage. The only doubt there is I am not exactly sure how recent the comments I saw were, they might be 10-20 years old, the ones I saw, but they might be last year, I just was not alert when I crossed that info.

Operation Mockingbird could be playing a role but the other thing playing a role really surprised me. At Fox News, they literally don't know a thing about the Big Event. The reason I know that is from ads they ran about some "hard hitting" on the big event they were putting on last year where they were going to reveal something that came out in 1985 or something like that. If they had a clue about the coffin shell game at Bathesda, for example, they would have known that the show they were putting on was for the cub scouts, not what they were pitching. Hate Fox News all you want, but regardless of their ideology, for the mostpart that network is operated by people who believe what they are saying. They have a narrative, and that limits them. If their narrative allows them to put on anything that is conspiracy of jfk related, they can just as well run something serious instead of some random thing long ago revealed and processed/incorporated by the work going on in the jfk world.

If this hunch is correct, it is amazing and it also means there is serious opportunity to bring those folks some coffee.

That is just a bit of my pie in the sky.

Have you ever heard about the guy looking for his wallet under the street light? Another dude came along, started helping him look, until he asked, "Is this where you lost your wallet?"

"No," says the first guy, "I lost it in that field with tall grass, but the light is better over here."

Where we are lost is in the high grass of the media, not the Big Event. Our work is with the media.

There is a simple way to penetrate the media. You might have encountered same as me that simple does not always mean easy.

The simple way is to buy advertising. Costs money. The scale we need it would run hundreds of millions of dollars. It will have to start smaller than that and grow.

I sure do wish I could spend some time with some of those people at fox news and see how they respond to actual information about what happened in the country I know they love.
Dan Allen

Postby bobspez » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 pm

I think it has to be viewed from a number of different vantage points. When you speak of the main stream media you are speaking of a corporately controlled entity that is there to support commerce and the powers that be. There is no chance the main stream media will take up this fight now or ever. There is every chance the main stream media will continue to perpetuate a more perfected type of mass brainwashing of the public, telling people what to think about and what to believe and what to buy and who to vote for when there is actually no difference between the hand picked establishment candidates.

When I think of the internet, it seems to me that for every true fact that emerges there is an army of professional posters that exist to muddy the waters, for the express purpose of placing that fact back into the haystack, one of many needles.

The end result of these two situations is that people don't know what to believe, there are so many voices with so many answers that the result is total confusion, and I think that is the goal for those who sow the confusion.

Then let's say the absolute truth of the assassination and all of it's ramifications are known and accepted by a large number of people, the way most here have probably come to know them and have accepted them as probable fact. As we have seen in politics, if 50% embrace one view and 50% embrace the opposite, the result is still a stalemate. And the media's number one job is to create that stalemate so that the establishment are unfettered in their policies and agendas to protect and enrich themselves.

Finally, lets consider the human condition, cognitive dissonance that allows people to rationalize and accept every type of personal tragedy and every malfeasance that exists in society as a whole. Incarceration of innocents. Wars that kill and maim innocents. Industrial pollution that injures innocents. People getting screwed by bad cops, bad doctors, bad lawyers, bad employers, bad people. Plus the inevitable sickness and death of pets, relatives, ourselves. To quote the Rolling Stones ...
Well now, what can a poor boy do
Except to sing for a rock n' roll band?
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's just no place for a street fighting man, no.
bobspez

Postby Dan Allen » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:29 am

bobspez wrote:I think it has to be viewed from a number of different vantage points. When you speak of the main stream media you are speaking of a corporately controlled entity that is there to support commerce and the powers that be. There is no chance the main stream media will take up this fight now or ever. There is every chance the main stream media will continue to perpetuate a more perfected type of mass brainwashing of the public, telling people what to think about and what to believe and what to buy and who to vote for when there is actually no difference between the hand picked establishment candidates.

When I think of the internet, it seems to me that for every true fact that emerges there is an army of professional posters that exist to muddy the waters, for the express purpose of placing that fact back into the haystack, one of many needles.

The end result of these two situations is that people don't know what to believe, there are so many voices with so many answers that the result is total confusion, and I think that is the goal for those who sow the confusion.

Then let's say the absolute truth of the assassination and all of it's ramifications are known and accepted by a large number of people, the way most here have probably come to know them and have accepted them as probable fact. As we have seen in politics, if 50% embrace one view and 50% embrace the opposite, the result is still a stalemate. And the media's number one job is to create that stalemate so that the establishment are unfettered in their policies and agendas to protect and enrich themselves.

Finally, lets consider the human condition, cognitive dissonance that allows people to rationalize and accept every type of personal tragedy and every malfeasance that exists in society as a whole. Incarceration of innocents. Wars that kill and maim innocents. Industrial pollution that injures innocents. People getting screwed by bad cops, bad doctors, bad lawyers, bad employers, bad people. Plus the inevitable sickness and death of pets, relatives, ourselves. To quote the Rolling Stones ...
Well now, what can a poor boy do
Except to sing for a rock n' roll band?
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's just no place for a street fighting man, no.

So this is how we can inject enough knowledge into the mainstream to correct public perception.

We start a Patreon page. Donations are held until enough money is in the bank to initiate an advertising campaign. That means hiring a Madison Avenue type of marketing firm. They will tell us how $$ much they need and what we need to provide in terms of message to give them what they need to do their job at the price they tell us. A lot of firms know how to do this kind of thing, no two do it exactly the same way, in fact, no two marketing campaigns are identical, but they have certain things in common. Those things are:
1. Regardless of the message, the cost is at least lots of millions of dollars to make a significant impression on the american public. Lots means hundreds. That means a good estimate ball park dollar figure, accounting for Kentucky Windage $1 billion at a minimum, $100 billion would get it done.
2. Regardless of the money expended and quality of the campaign, you cannot get just any message out. The message has have credibility and relevance to people. That means the firm that gets hired has to agree with the basic premise of what we want to communicate, so they can help us formulate the message in a manner that appropriate to the seriousness of the issue. They have to be able to tell us how it can be communicated effectively, and what the cost will be to do that.
3. People have to write books focused on what we need said and the authors have to go on country-wide tours to promote their books expressing our point of view.
4. People have to speak at conferences, where they say what we are saying.
5. As much as we would like to, it would help if all the idiots in the mainstream media could be fed ebola shakes, but not before we have bunch of people ready to take over their job. This idea is not practical and honestly, I think it is too immoral for me to do, but thinking about it in some form is not a sin and I trust you to keep this idea in proper perspective lest it undermine our purpose.

Americans need to contribute $10 to the campaign for this to work. People who have contributed $10 must never asked for another cent and we cannot accept another cent even if they try forcing it upon us. If we don't follow this guideline, people won't have a way to know we aim at trust not money. It would be better to do this without money changing hands, if we could.

ALL THAT STILL IS NOT ENOUGH, UNLESS
What I just broke down is enough to force the information into the thick skulls of every man, woman, and child in the United States, with few enough exceptions that the exceptions don't matter to us as a people. That is not, however, enough for restoring our integrity as a people. Restoring our integrity depends on the truth of an assumption.

WHAT IS THE ASSUMPTION?
People who know a small fraction of the most important facts regarding the JFK assassination are disturbed deeply and want to see the situation corrected enough to think a contribution of $10 is reasonable, provided:
1. There is a way to know the money is collected under no false pretenses
2. There is no surprises to be found in any fine print we might need. Nothing phoney, nothing tricky. Straight as a laser.
3. The plan for using the money stands a fair chance of success.

DEFINITION OF SUCCESS
Public perception changes from accepting the lie to accepting the truth of the JFK assassination.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?
The President was killed in broad daylight and the government gave us a phoney explanation that has been propped up by the mainstream news outlets and the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.

FROM AN EARLIER DRAFT

"Since most Americans know the dominant main stream news outlets are short of truthful on the JFK assassination, everyone supporting or not resisting the main stream news outlets is adding to the problem.

"Let's get to the absolute heart of this matter: in the privacy of your own mind, answer for yourself, do you care about self government? Self government is government of the people, by the people and for the people. When some people in government secretly murder the president, giving themselves more power as a result, is that self-government?

"Right now, we are not talking about the countless problems our country has and we are not talking about all the wonderful things either. We are talking about one issue and not thinking about anything else. With regard to this one topic, the failure of the truth to circulate freely is the result of us, the owners of this government, to talk honestly with our families and friends, about how and why a President could be shot in broad daylight and how we all, except for a few on the fringe who like to refer to the majority as the fringe, can know our government issued a phoney explanation and how we can tolerate not correcting such an hideos lie.

"WHY IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE TO FOCUS ON THE BIG EVENT IN DEALEY PLAZA?
"Because this is the easiest way to restore our integrity as a people. The core of the truth is simple. The President was killed then the government gave us a phoney explanation. We know it is phoney because we know that it was impossible for Jedgar Hoover, in Washington DC, to know with certainty a few hours after the shooting that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman who killed the president. We know the government organized its story to fit the the lone gunman scenario, instead of organizing to find the truth. We know the result was a lot of crazy impossible details held together by intellectual contortions and allowed to live only if contradictory information was altered or destroyed, in effect concealing facts. The list of falsehoods is gigantic when you consider them all. It is even more gigantic when you look at a few of the most significant falsehoods and omissions from the Warren Report and mainstream news coverage. I need to make a list of the most significant falsehoods and omissions from the mainstream news outlets and provide you a web address so you can see the list and form your own conclusion. Everything on the list is proven by what you can find in the links embedded in the list. Once you look at the list and its proofs, and consider them for as long as you need to form your judgement about them, you will find yourself with a statement of facts you believe. If there are some items on the list you are not sure about, you will be able to remove them from your copy of the list. If you are aware of other facts, you will be able to add them to your copy of the list. If you have access to a computer printer, you will be able to print your list of facts you believe. You will be able to look at those facts you believe and you will be able to see that the government gave us a phoney story and you will care about that deeply.
'
"Since you will care deeply, you won't need so much in the way of explanation anymore.

"All of us doing this is the easiest way to restore our integrity as a people. If you know an easier way, please let me know so I can correct my misperception and redirect my effort to the easier path.

"We don't need any more research on anything. What we need is to be honest about the murder of one of our Presidents. Anyone promoting the Warren Report as a truthful account of the Big Event is either has not looked at the list of known falsehoods, cannot read, or is dishonest.

"Unfortunately, it also is true that plenty said against the Warren Report or its important conclusions is even less truthful than the Warren Report. This has spurred resentment and work by people to prove that our side of this issue is wrong.
All that work has gone against the main truth. Not everything in the Warren Report is in error, only some of the biggest things, and many misrepresentations of people's testimony given to the Warren Commission. When the record of testimony to the Warren Commission is corrected, the Warren Report mostly collapses. We cannot show this to people without sorting fact from fiction in views expressed from our side of this issue. We have to sort that out before we launch this campaign. Our house has to be in order before we can explain the problem to others.

"WHO CAN SEPARATE TRUTH FROM FICTION?
Try me. You tell me the aspect of the case and I will tell you the truth about it. The truth is one of these things:
1. That aspect of the case does not matter enough to warrant attention at this time.
2. The truth is the facts of that aspect of the case cannot be known, except to a critically limited extent. What we know is this, but what we have no way to know is that and we are leaving that as a dead end because we have enough information in enough other areas that correcting the lie can happen without addressing this issue now.
3. The truth is this is what happened and this information is 100% correct. All statements to the contrary are false. The gray areas do not matter.

"CLARIFICATION OF A CERTAIN GRAY AREA
The problem with the President's murder is it overthrew a duly elected government in a country dedicated to self government, except for one thing. President Kennedy was not duly elected. He was elected as the result of voter fraud perpetrated on his behalf at his father's behest by the Chicago Outfit. This fact gives some potential justification to action that removed him from office. Maybe the American public cannot handle this truth. That makes this a gray area. I have given this a lot of thought and for me, murdering the President is not the right way to address his fraudulent election.

"OK, ANSWER ME THIS
What hugely important thing happened in Dealey Plaza at 12:30pm, November 22, 1963.

"Answer: The President of the United States died when his head exploded as a result of a bullet striking his head. The Dallas police, FBI, CIA, and President Johnson worked together and through with Allen Dulles, Earl Warren, and the rest of the Warren Commission to fabricate a phoney explanation of what happened. A variety of motives contributed to this, such as Earl Warren's fear the truth could trigger a nuclear war with Russia leading to the death of 40 million Americans. Earl Warren got that idea from Lyndon Johnson. No one can prove why Johnson told that to Earl Warren, and that is not a problem today. All we need to know is the conclusions of the Warren Report mostly are false and they cannot continue to be cited as possible explanations for anything.

"The best evidence indicates Lee Harvey Oswald did not fire a gun on November 22, 1963, but that does not matter much. What matters a lot is the evidence of that Lee Harvey Oswald shot the president is closer zero than it is half way to beyond a reasonable doubt. For more information on that, I would like to request you please state the evidence pointing to the contrary. If you do, I will either explain why that is not evidence to the contrary, why the evidence is invalid or I will thank you for the information and I will correct my misperceptions and misstatements, and apologize to you for misdirecting anyone who was misled by the false things I wrote.

"WHO AM I TO BE SAYING I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS?
"I am Dan Allen, born in New York City in 1960, educated in the school system of Haddam, Connecticut, and Kent School in Kent Connecticut. I completed a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT in 1983, but I didn't learn much and had poor grades at MIT. Since graduating from college, I have been a computer programmer,first for the US Army where I was an officer, then in some relatively big businesses, and then a number of of other kinds of places. Today I am self employed as a software programmer. I am an American who started wondering after seeing Oliver Stone's film why the FBI acted as if no one they knew ever heard of Lee Harvey Oswald before November 22, 1963, when the truth was they had extensive contact with him themselves and they knew of the CIA having contact with him too. I figured out that there is no possible explanation that would lead to a conclusion 'nothing is wrong here.' That is all I knew. Since then, every once in awhile I try to find an explanation for why the government was not just honest about it. I started with an assumption the government had nothing to hide, and I still think that is true. I think anyone in the government still not being straight forward with truth has no good reason to continue supporting the lie, except those who would be prosecuted if the truth were known. In the matter of how President Kennedy was murdered, we have reached a point where truth is more important than prosecution, so our government needs to pardon every person for every act that created this lie or was lied about. If the law does not provide a way to do that, then we need to change the law.

"Now, I know kittens born today stand a better chance of being alive in 20 years than I do, which means time is running out to leave this world the way I want to leave it. I see deterioration in the quality of our country that started when JFK was killed and I see we cannot turn that around because we are unable as a people to identify truth of anything. We have become accustomed to ignoring the presence of lies and now our lives are dominated by lies way too much.

"I am not the only person who knows what happened and what the main problem is now. You know too. You can replace the answer to WHO AM I TO BE SAYING I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS with your name and facts about how and why you found out the truth about the JFK lies. You can answer any question and correct any misstatement or point out statements that claim to matter but in fact do not.

"Being honest with one another about the murder of JFK will restore our integrity as a people. When we have integrity, we will not be able to stop ourselves from restoring government of the people, by the people and for the people.

"NOW YOU KNOW
"You cannot truthfully say no one told you clearing up this issue will restore our integrity as a people. You know that when no one can say that, there is not place for the lie to grow, as long as we talk about the truth we know.

"I appreciate your taking the time to pay attention to what I wanted to tell you.

"Now it is your turn to say something, if you wish. Except for responding to direct questions, I am not going to add to this discussion for awhile."
Last edited by Dan Allen on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dan Allen

Postby bobspez » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:05 am

The problem has never been to convince the majority of Americans that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK. The majority of Americans, based on polls, have believed in a conspiracy ever since the assassination and to the present day. The problem has been what to do about it. That has never been solved and likely never will. As time passes and the perpetrators pass into history, it becomes moot. But the types of activities carried on by criminal enterprises that shape and mold society continue. This is the nature of power, it is corrupt, it is brutal, it is self preserving.
As a young man I worked at a dining club for elite members of the establishment, the people who ran things in our city. I remember what the old manager of the club told me. He said, "Bob, to the members of this club, we are just sh*t."
To paraphrase F.Scott Fitzgerald's Gatsby, the rich and powerful are different from the rest of us. They have different morals, a different conception of the world and their place in it. These are the kinds of people that carried off the assassination of the president and deaths of millions more under the pretense of preserving democracy and freedom, by which they meant wealth and power. They did it then and are doing it this very day. To date they have been untouchable. And even when governments are overturned, the same or worse corruption takes hold again. Maybe it is in our dna to be led by corrupt and ruthless self serving people.
bobspez

Postby Dan Allen » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:34 am

Bobspez, what is your objective in stating these views here?
Dan Allen

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?