CIA chief assists in assassasination of President

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

CIA chief assists in assassasination of President

Postby Bob Lilly » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Do we all remember how a former CIA chief conspired with the Joint Chiefs to float rumors of the presidents treason. Uncomfortable that he was speaking directly to the Russian leader they thought he had gone soft and combined with others to kill him.

Well it seems to be happening again, today, at this moment. Years ago a fly on the wall told me that he had seen very compromising info while monitoring a meeting in Moscow. The info concerned things that would destroy the credibility of the new CIA chief Brennan. Today Brennan was attacking the President exactly the same way that Dulles and JC"s did.
Mr. Brennan, is it true what they say about you? I think its best that you disappear from the headlines sir. Your day has long passed, thank God.
Bob
Bob Lilly

Re: CIA chief assists in assassasination of President

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Nice post Bob. I was just thinking boy doesn't it look like history is repeating itself ? I wouldn't be surprised at all if an assassination didn't occur in the near future.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob Lilly » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Lord hope that doesnt happen Tommy. The garabge mouths that scream treason, these former failed intelligence agents, should be taken off the streets and entertained in one of their former rendition sites on the way to GITMO. Poetic justice.
Bob Lilly

Postby bobspez » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:22 am

I didn't vote for Trump and hve not been a Trump supporter. I'd call myself a progressive, a Bernie supporter, a Ralph Nader supporter, a Jimmy Carter supporter. I've been registered as an Independent. But I very much credit Trump for the Putin conference. He spoke the truth. He, Putin, Oliver Stone and me are all on the same page there. It boggles my mind that people who call themselves liberals are against this. Of course these same "liberals" believe that JFK was killed by Oswald, RFK by Sirhan, and MLK by James Earl Ray. And that 19 arabs with boxcutters single handedly thwarted the USAF Air Defense system on 9/11. I'll add that I don't see Trump as a likely assassination target any more than Carter was a target. Although neither has been drawn into a war, neither proposed cuts to military spending. Neither promised to bring down the CIA like JFK did. Trump and Carter didn't interfere with the military or the military industrial complex. They just promoted peace and didn't jump to attack our supposed enemies like all the other presidents after JFK have done.
bobspez

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?