William Greer And The White Envelope

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

William Greer And The White Envelope

Postby kenmurray » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:08 am

kenmurray

Re: William Greer And The White Envelope

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Nice job once again, Abraken Linkin! Bill Greer was in on the hit, as was Roy Kellerman. So was Emory Roberts, who waved the SS agents off the back bumper of JFK's limo at Love Field. Greer and Kellerman (especially) were also part of the coverup regarding JFK's autopsy. Just read Doug Horne's [i]Inside the ARRB[/i] (Volume IV) to see what I mean. That same volume gives great information about the credibility of the Zapruder film and whether original content has been edited out.

Dealey Joe and I have debated as to why Greer and Kellerman would knowingly drive into an ambush. I agreed with Joe that it took a lot of guts to do so, but there would be some trepidation. Just look at the photo of the JFK limo, just as it is about to turn from Main Street onto Houston. Just why does Greer have his door open?

Bob

Re: William Greer And The White Envelope

Postby Slav » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:38 am

https://whowhatwhy.org/2013/06/09/must- ... -behavior/

The secret service was in on it they picked a hand full of agents and trained them for that day, there is supposed to be a training video for the day .

They had a really good fake story to get everyone involved to get together and kill there president and think they were doing something good.

Of course Greer and Kellerman was in on it.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?