Florida school shooting

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Florida school shooting

Postby Slav » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 am

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.nyti ... g.amp.html

Well I guess here we go again , in Florida where everyone can carry guns including myself, I used to go to the Pompano gun club, a lot of sheriff deputy were shooting there, one time I was shooting several difference guns and some were high velocity and packed a loud noise, Broward deputy shooting next to me raps me on the shoulder and says what the heck are you shooting, both of us resume shooting and next thing you know someone comes and shoots beside us with a automatic uzi, I was in shock the deputy was in shock we asked how do you have that gun he showed us his special license, I was in shock, I guess they will try to take Florida guns and special license, a lot of guns in Florida everyone has one.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Re: Florida school shooting

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Are you kidding me Slav down here in Florida you got to be ready.We have so many people coming in from all over the place when you hear someone speaking English you take a second look.It's a real shame but it's what it has turned into.Almost all households are armed in some form some more than others.For my household were loaded down and ready just in case something weird or strange comes in on us and we have to defend ourselves.There is way to many bad guys out here to just sit back and think it won't happen to my family..I had a storm door sticker made that says "If you come in our home to do harm to us or steal from us you might walk in but you won't walk out you will be carried out with new air conditioning holes installed.Think twice".
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Tommy I agree but somehow I think believe this is a master plan to take guns away in Florida , I think it’s great everyone has guns to protect them selfs it’s much needed.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and a few others
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Slav it will never ever happen..If the law makers ever try to forcible take remove the guns from law abiding citizens this country is over .Civil War will break out and your going to see a ground swell like this country has never seen before.It's just not going to happen .How do we stop whats happening regularly now with gun violence I don't know.It never got addressed early on when possible we could have enacted some kind of gun control but now it's a huge mess and even to late.Once something like this has manifested as it has and gone completely out of control it's almost impossible to dial it back.And the answer is surely not to remove the firearms from law abiding citizens who only bought a firearm to protect themselves and there families.The good guys give up there means of defense.The bad guys keep there means of violence and intimidation !!! Will not work and surely will never be tried.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Tommy they took away guns in NY state, I believe that was a trial, I think it will come and I think there will be civil war.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 am

I've lived and worked in NYC and Brooklyn for most of my life, took the subway every day, worked the night shift for several years, always carried a pocket knife (have since I was 5 years old and still do) but never felt the need to have or own a gun. If I had felt the desire I was deterred by the statistic that a gun in the home is many times more likely to kill a family member through violence, suicide or accident than an intruder. There's lots of weapons in the house, knives, hammers, weights, and me, if push ever came to shove. People want guns but no one actually needs one.
bobspez

Postby Slav » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Why do I think we need guns?

1. A friend in Florida was robbed at his business at gunpoint they fired a gun at his head it scratched his head and he was lucky to live.

2. Another friend was robbed at his business he was shot in his head and died the robber took 10.00 cash both had no gun for protection.

3. Another friend was at his business and a gun ran in with a shotgun he took out his pistol and fired it and the guy with shotgun ran for his life and never returned.

Guns are like drugs they will never go away and there is an endless supply of illegal everywhere.

That’s all the news is talking about is taking away guns, well when the news speak we really know it’s the showdown government speaking, you have to ask why is the shadow government so desperate to take away guns from everyone except the criminals , come up with your own answer. After all there is no war on drugs or illegal firearms .
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Very well said Slav.Taking away guns from honest law abiding citizens is not the answer.And to think they could ever take away the firearms from all the bad guys is a huge joke.Won't happen can't happen.Every single public school in the United States should have medal detectors for every student and teacher and school personal all visitors to be used on them the moment they enter the school zone "property".Every sporting event should use them every musical event should use them.Hell it's so damn messed up now every church it looks like will have to use them also.You go to your Doctors office there using them there also.You go to Wal-Mart there using them there also.You go to 7 Eleven there using them there also.Thats what I meant in my last post how deeply messed up it is here in the US now.There was a point long ago now that this problem could have and should have been addressed.It wasn't and now our country is all messed up with all these firearms being available to just about anyone who wants one.I don't see an end in sight to these outrageous horrendous attacks on innocent people !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Who is pouring the illegal guns and drugs into the country ? And why , like has been said many times there is no profit in peace and no profit in a normal life, there is profit is the criminal justice system, Lawyers courts tickets police judges prisons hospitals morgues cemeteries are all big business, imagine no drugs = no theft no robberies no prisons no guns no shootings less police less courts less judges = Less Profits

If they wanted to protect the public in today’s age of artificial violence they will have to install metal detectors and scanners in all schools and Churches and big public events just like they have in all courts and Federal buildings, how many more have to die, but if these detectors are installed there will be a new way to kill innocent people.

What kind of hopeless world do we live in and it’s only going to get far worse.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Slav wrote:...imagine no drugs = no theft no robberies no prisons no guns no shootings less police less courts less judges = Less Profits

Since people will always use drugs you only get the result you wrote of if you legalize drugs. Every country that has legalized drugs have seen every one of those benefits. Legislating morality never works.

Guns are not imported into the US, they are made here. If you have a store in a high crime area like the three friends you mentioned before, then you might want a gun. However you may be in a gunfight with an accomplished criminal. Had he pulled a gun, the first friend may have been shot and killed in the ensuing gunfight. The third friend apparently missed the intruder, and the guy with the shotgun didn't fire. Had he done so, friend number three would have been dead. If you have ever been in a life and death situation it's not that easy to react. Your legs can turn to shit and you may not shoot like you are on a range. Anyway, I was speaking of a gun for home protection. Much more likely to kill a member of your family than an intruder.

I agree, more schools are likely to have metal detectors in the future. But to put it in perspective, kids are shot outside of school too. So that may not be the answer either.
bobspez

Postby Tom Bigg » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 am

The "usual suspects" are beating the drum hard on this being yet another false flag. http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/

And check out the many threads on Godlike Productions: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/popular.php

I'm really not interested in these extreme theories. It looks like Gary North is taking them seriously.

GaryNorth wrote:
Fetzer accepts the deaths of 17 students.

4) As with the Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES), the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
School too will be demolished (Miami Herald) all the better to erase any and all evidence
that might point to the shooting being a false-flag incident.

I don't know how others feel about Fetzer but he is just too noisy and outlandish for me.
Tom Bigg

Postby Tom Bigg » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 am

The "usual suspects" are beating the drum hard on this being yet another false flag. http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/

And check out the many threads on Godlike Productions: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/popular.php

I'm really not interested in these extreme theories. It looks like Gary North is taking them seriously.

GaryNorth wrote:
Fetzer accepts the deaths of 17 students.

4) As with the Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES), the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
School too will be demolished (Miami Herald) all the better to erase any and all evidence
that might point to the shooting being a false-flag incident.

I don't know how others feel about Fetzer but he is just too noisy and outlandish for me.
Tom Bigg

Postby kenmurray » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:21 pm

From Los Angeles to Parkland FL David Hogg sure gets around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKj6NJj8HDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 am

Video removed ?
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:07 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?