JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES' BULLET LISTS AND PROJECTS:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES' BULLET LISTS AND PROJECTS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:25 pm

02.10.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES BULLET LISTS AND PROJECTS, UNDER ADVISEMENT OF OUR ADVISORY BOARD AND ATTORNEY'S, WILL EXCLUSIVELY APPEAR ONLY AT:

http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/

All of Our OWN Confidential, Private Analyses, Announcements, Articles, DVD's, Interviews, Movies, Pictures, Radio, Readings, References, Research, Studies, T.V., VHS Material, Videos, Up Coming Events, etc., will be ONLY Released There so as not to impede the ebb and flow of the JFKMS Forum with the course that others seem interested in, as WE have received years of minimal academic and intelligent contributions, on an ever dwindling basis.

We will continue our work with Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, Ken Murray, Robert Clayton Buick, and others that request anonymity.

I am of the Opinion that 95% of The JFK Research Community is clueless, chasing their own tails, and tales, achieving ZERO RESULTS after 54+ years and counting. MOST HAVE ZERO BEGINNING GAME, MIDDLE GAME, OR END GAME METHODS OF ANALYSES AND STUDY.

My Involvement, Postings, and Headlines in the future will be substantially reduced Here at the JFKMS Forum as there seems to be less than credible interest in anything more than the Most Simplistic, Circuitous Minutiae That Has Achieved Minimal Results In The Last 54+ Years And Counting.

The JFK Research Community had deteriorated to a Bunch of Cliff Note's Mentality, Social Chit Chat Simpletons, seeking desperately to align or belong to something, that have a Wikipedia Mentality, and functions at the level of Babies in High Chairs Waiting to be Spoon Fed. (02.10.2018, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES' BULLET LISTS AND PROJECTS:

Postby Slav » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 am

I have to agree with Tommy this is one of the best JFK forum with the format and all the info and members and constant post of information that are endless, a forum usually a place where different minded people come out and discuss and answer questions and agree or disagree in a normals civilized manner.

Every time a question is asked it is ignored and not answered and god forbid if there is an answer it comes at a price.

If you do not agree well then your just plain stupid, an investigation starts at the bottom and moves in many different directions to come to a final conclusion or opinion which may or may not be 100 percent correct.

Like Wim said there is only a handful of members here on this board that are dedicated at all levels, some people want to continue there research on a top down approach which is there perogative, others want to find details others want to focus on the cia others want to fill in the blanks and fill in the pieces in the missing puzzle.

I must be missing something that if a member ask a question it never gets answered if Wim ask a question it never gets answered, but if you go to James Files web site and ask him a direct question he answers it , I found a lot of answers there to question that were asked here on this board that were never answered.

Well it’s great to get answers especially from James Files himself, I don’t understand the tensions here and the anomosity with a small group of people that have the same common goal.

What I really don’t understand is the name calling that goes out to members it sure doesn’t look good to the general public or trying to attract and educate a new generation.

The list of insults blows me away as a person and a Christian. This is not what a forum is about.
Confidential
Private
Minimum
Anonymous contribution
Clueless
Chasing there own tails
Zero results
Zero game
Less credible interest
Simplistic
Minimum results
Deteriorated
Cliff note mentality
Social chit chat
Simpletons
Seeking desperately
To align belong to something
Wiki mentality
Level of babies in high chair
Spoon fed
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:28 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 am

I see your points Slav, and as a Christian believer, too, and a great sinner hopefully forgiven, I try to use proper language, not use profanity or insults with the 100s of thousands of words in the english language, why do we resort to buzz phrases and profane language?

On the other hand political correctness and "thou shalt nots" are too pervasive these days. Honest discourse will trample on some people's feet. The apostle Paul said that offense are inevitable. James 3:1My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 2For in many things we offend all.

I tend to make people angry more than others. If you are honest you will have adversaries. Let us just outlive the lying ba$tard$, because some of the liars are....
Tom Bigg

Postby Slav » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 am

Tom it’s better we all stick together as an army we could advance further, when the army gets smaller so does the advancements, we have a common goal,

The name calling I forgive everyone you never know the true reason it was said maybe one has too much stress who knows.

God bless everyone
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:25 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm

WOW what an original post.That's absolutely pathetic !! Slav thank you for your reply to the post and standing up for many here or at least those here who were not singled out as those who would be looked to for there idea's and thoughts.Those that were still on "The Team" the all powerful mighty advisory board.( Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, Ken Murray, Robert Clayton Buick).How did other Forum members feel when your refereed to as ??

Confidential
Private
Minimum
Anonymous contribution
Clueless
Chasing there own tails
Zero results
Zero game
Less credible interest
Simplistic
Minimum results
Deteriorated
Cliff note mentality
Social chit chat
Simpletons
Seeking desperately
To align belong to something
Wiki mentality
Level of babies in high chair
Spoon fed

This Forum is a total train wreck now after this hurtful post.This Forum has been Hijacked !!!!!!!!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob Jonas » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 pm

If the point is "to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you", then we must embrace all levels of competency and try to "bring us up to speed" instead of squashing our hopes of understanding it. I come here every day to try to soak in as much as I can while at the same time applying a litmus test to everything I see. I am of the opinion that finding out more details of the murder of JFK still matters and for me, this forum is invaluable as long as it doesn't stray from the murder of JFK. When it does, I rarely read those threads.
Bob Jonas

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Thank you Bob Jonas for your honesty in your reply to what was posted...Lets hope more Forum members take a moment to post and tell how that Outrageous post made them feel...After years of contributing and sharing our thoughts and idea's here in this forum how did that cold slap in the face make the Forum members feel ??
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob Jonas » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Make no mistake about it, this is still THE no. 1 place to learn about the murder of JFK. I'm sure my opinions and quirks irritate some people so I thank you for your patience as I work from the ground up in my quest for history. I tend to focus (for better or for worse) on the actual events in Dealey Plaza as the assassination took place. We all learn from each other. I can honestly say that I've taken something home from each and every one of you all and it's much appreciated. I probably don't say "thanx" as much as I should...so thanx!
Bob Jonas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?