Help Cynthia Impeach Bush.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Help Cynthia Impeach Bush.

Postby john geraghty » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:45 am

I have started a new blog in an effort to highlight the Impeachment proceedings started by Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.
Although the bill would not pass in a Republican controled Congress, it could serve as a rallying point around which many could show their support for impeachment proceedings and to send a message to Nancy Pelosi that it is not in her political best interests to go against the tide and to vote in the best interests of citizens of the United States.

Here is the blog. I would appreciate input. I am trying to spread the blog as widely and as quickly as possible to ensure that these impeachment proceedings stay in the news and in the publics minds, this can best be done through an active internet campaign in concert with the efforts taking place tomorrow during international human rights day, during which many will hold impeachment marches in defiance of George Bush's administrations hideous recod on human rights.

http://help-cynthia-impeach.blogspot.com/

Any help in making the blog know would be very helpful, so please take a look at it and send out emails encouraging people to view it and take part in the campaign. It only takes a few minutes so please help me to help Cynthia McKinney.

On the blog you can view Cynthia McKinney lambasting Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11, missing money from the pentagon and human trafficking by Dyncorp and also excerpts from the brilliant film 'American Blackout', which details voter disenfranchisement in 2000/2004 and the Republican attempts to unseat McKinney in 2002.

All the best and any help would be most welcome.

John Geraghty
http:/thepresidenthasbeenshot.4t.com
john geraghty

Postby Bob » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:27 am

I know you know where I stand on this John. I'll gladly help pass the word. Pelosi and the other Democratic leaders need to listen to the people. Bu$h just reached a new low with an approval rating of 30%. It mirrors how the public feels about Iraq. 71% of the American public is now against the Iraq war. That number grows larger every new poll. Add to that the events of 9/11, two stolen elections, Plamegate, Katrina, illegal wiretapping, and the torture issue etc., and we can see a very dismal resume for Bu$h. There is no doubt the his Presidency is the worst in the history of the United States and the damage it has done to the U.S. and the world will take years, if not decades to repair.
Bob

Postby john geraghty » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:04 pm

Thanks Bob, I'm updating this thing fairly frequently so there will always be something new to read.
I'm contacting all the impeachment groups to let them know of my existence.
Hopeful it will help in some way.
Write a letter to the editor of the Times/Post or whoever if you could, that would be a big help.

Cheers,
John
http:/thepresidenthasbeenshot.4t.com
john geraghty

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?